Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Earth Is Magnetic Field - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Earth Is Magnetic Field (1356 Views)

NASA To Launch Sounding Rockets To Study Earth’s Magnetic Field / WOW! Is This Real?earth's Magnetic Field Is Weakening 10 Times Faster Now / Cosmic Rays Entering Earth From Mars 2nite.pls Switch Off Ur Fone Tonight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earth Is Magnetic Field by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 11, 2013
Most times I think lots of people know certain things but realized many dont, so I seek to bring this up to those who had little or no knowledge that the Earth planet, just like many other planets is a Giant Magnetic Field. The North Pole and South Pole of the Earth are the Magnetic Poles and once in a while the Poles Shift, in essence, the North Pole becomes South and South Pole becomes North. It is why sometimes people at the Poles see the sunrising in East sometimes and other times rising from the West. The shift in magnetic poles as could be expected causes ocean tides and Tsunami. Another point to note here is, that, Gravity is a function of magnetic field effect, instead of thinking when you jump up, we fall down again, truth is, we are all like magnetites, we are attracted back to the earth surface just like iron filings are attracted to a peace of magnet, so in essence, when we jump up, we are pulled back. About rocket and space travel; to escape the magnetic flux and be out in space, you must make sure that your thrust produces speed that can be above the escape velocity, and escape velocity in a lay man's term is the speed that's fast enough to overcome the gravitational pull, we can rightly say, the speed that's strong enough to overcome the magnetic pull of the Earth. Lets proceed to Soul of Man and the anti-gravitational property, The human body is electrified by solar energy, or should I say the soul energy ? So this soul is not made of Earth-like property that can be attracted by earth's magnetism, so its the reason during Out-of-Body-Experience (OBE), we discover that we float, much more like Astronauts float at the International Space Station and in Orbit. Now, you know that OBE is so sweet and is not affected by gravity, you might wanna start practicing how to jet to surrounding planets on Soul Travel instead of waiting for Space Tourism to kickstart, another benefit is you dont need special kits as soul can survive any clime. Lets get back to Earth's magnetism, Yes, I remember lightening and thunder, in elementary physics, Solenoid in the construction of Step-Up and Step-Down transformers are actually to produce magnetic flux, these magnetic flux produces electric currents that are sent to grids, but in nature, electricity is not connected by cables, what we call WiTricity which is wireless electricity is in place. Research on WiTricity when you can, so witricity generate the charges and it is the cause of lightening and thunder, this witricity is the reason we are alive cos the Earth being a giant magnetic field, sends very low vibration and frequency energy which powers the planet and keeps us all alive. In essence, the Earth is a living thing, The Earth is a living being, the Earth is powered by Electromagnetic Energy. Within the Earth Crust is a Magnetic Pole with the other Pole at the Sun and creates a gigantic magnetic fields that keeps the Earth afloat and revolving, its physics in mind. We can create our worlds, very soon, we will create lives, with the advancement of Witricity and locating that missing link between Biology and Physics, we will create living things. Thanks for reading and research to live a fully productive life.

2 Likes

Re: Earth Is Magnetic Field by naijachix(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
How come no one commented on this? so much ignorance around the world.

Billy, mankind needs a sort of awakening. . . awakening is the next stage in human evolution. when we begin to tap d untapped energy reserved in our existence. the energy that has been so wired, even to our brains. . . and until then, shall the man really know himself.

1 Like

Re: Earth Is Magnetic Field by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
naijachix: How come no one commented on this? so much ignorance around the world.

Billy, mankind needs a sort of awakening. . . awakening is the next stage in human evolution. when we begin to tap d untapped energy reserved in our existence. the energy that has been so wired, even to our brains. . . and until then, shall the man really know himself.
Thanks for the observation about 'no comments', Actually, my threads are actually slightly off normal IQs, so only the intelligent people like you can understand the drift, I actually am not surprise abt having little or no comments, it is as expected not a field that people have understanding in Nigeria, we are too religious to understand basic neo-scientific paradigm.
Re: Earth Is Magnetic Field by kenengineboy(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
Its interesting to know that nigerians still talk about stuffs like this . @ billy you mention that gravity and magnetism has a relationship , is there any mathematical formula that shows the relationship, cos if there is then there should be a practical model of an antigravity machine .
Does a maglev aircraft exist {don't use any form of propellant or doesn't displaces air but user fuel }
Re: Earth Is Magnetic Field by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
Billyonaire: Thanks for the observation about 'no comments', Actually, my threads are actually slightly off normal IQs, so only the intelligent people like you can understand the drift, I actually am not surprise abt having little or no comments, it is as expected not a field that people have understanding in Nigeria, we are too religious to understand basic neo-scientific paradigm.
Aren't you also religious? I came across one of your threads where you talked about OBE.
Re: Earth Is Magnetic Field by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2013
kenengineboy: Its interesting to know that nigerians still talk about stuffs like this . @ billy you mention that gravity and magnetism has a relationship , is there any mathematical formula that shows the relationship, cos if there is then there should be a practical model of an antigravity machine .
Does a maglev aircraft exist {don't use any form of propellant or doesn't displaces air but user fuel }
I hope to find time to work a first order equation on gravity as a function of magnetism, certainly, gravity is vertical magnetic pull of Earth. MagLev aircrafts are under production and test by NASA already, and I am sure in the near distant future we will master it. MagLev and nuclear technologies will be the cheapest means of getting us across the milky-way and beyond. Regarding Nigerians not talking about stuff like this, I can say its poverty, lots of people just wanna be able to survive before becoming inventive, the politicians in this country kills all us. My plan is retire comfortably at 40 and start my adventure into the world of invention and technology deployments.

1 Like

Re: Earth Is Magnetic Field by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
Can I contribute?
Re: Earth Is Magnetic Field by PastorKun(m): 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
@Billyonaire
Do you know the owner of the car in your profile picture?
Re: Earth Is Magnetic Field by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2013
Pastor Kun: @Billyonaire
Do you know the owner of the car in your profile picture?
Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Earth Is Magnetic Field by PastorKun(m): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
If I took the option of guessing I would not have bothered to ask you
Re: Earth Is Magnetic Field by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
Pastor Kun: If I took the option of guessing I would not have bothered to ask you
Pastor Kun, I am Rich.
Re: Earth Is Magnetic Field by PastorKun(m): 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Pastor Kun, I am Rich.

I happen to know the owner of the car, he is a childhood friend.
Re: Earth Is Magnetic Field by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
Pastor Kun:

I happen to know the owner of the car, he is a childhood friend.
Wealth has so many friends. Poverty has none.
Re: Earth Is Magnetic Field by PastorKun(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Wealth has so many friends. Poverty has none.

But if you are so rich why pose with another man's car on your profile Don't you have your own car tongue
Re: Earth Is Magnetic Field by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
Pastor Kun:

But if you are so rich why pose with another man's car on your profile Don't you have your own car tongue
You are derailing the thread, please get behind me, Satan.
Re: Earth Is Magnetic Field by PastorKun(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
Billyonaire: You are derailing the thread, please get behind me, Satan.

LWKMD grin grin grin
=)) ​=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) ‎​=))
Re: Earth Is Magnetic Field by mkmyers45(m): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2013
Bump
Re: Earth Is Magnetic Field by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
This piece is a nice read cool
Re: Earth Is Magnetic Field by kenengineboy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
Its seems i'll have to give my description a new definition cos non of the maglev aircraft fit its specification. All the aircraft i saw need an immediate space for propulsion to take place
Re: Earth Is Magnetic Field by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
Billionaire any more topic on physics ?
Re: Earth Is Magnetic Field by neowelsh(m): 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
@poster, please note, the north and south pole does not change. Try and cut a magnet into tow halves, then cut it again, you observe that as you continue to cut, the north and south pole will remain the same, irrespective of how small the magnet it.

2 Likes

Re: Earth Is Magnetic Field by Tochex101(m): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2013
Beautiful piece,added to my bookmarks so I can read again later.lovely piece from the poster........

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Windows 8 PC Into A Wi-fi Hot Spot / Where Can I Purchase Medical Supplies? / 500watts Solar Generator Special Offer For 10 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.