Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria (1556 Views)

Pasuma Oganla Of Fuji Performing In A Church / Video: Wizboy Performing In Malabo Stadium (equatorial Guinea) / Wizkid & Chris Brown Performing In Ghana (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria by eraticprin: 1:00am On May 03, 2006
Hi Guys! Its been a while we've been away from the country. We were discussing the subject matter which we all have different perspectives of what Nigerians would say, so we decided to make it open to Nigerians generally may be they could help us in accomplishing our goals. Our mission is to bring the most valuable artists Nigerians want to see live to Nigeria for December fiesta.
Re: Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria by layi(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2006
The Pied piper himself - R.Kelly

Even if the gate fee is 1million, i go enter, even if na to scale fence.
Re: Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria by Priscila(f): 11:15am On May 06, 2006
50 cent-100%entry at home.
Re: Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria by eveseh(f): 11:32am On May 06, 2006
50cent undecided undecided
Re: Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria by Modups1(f): 11:35am On May 08, 2006
hasn't 50 been 2 naija already?
remember he and idris wahahla?
Re: Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria by pirella(f): 12:52pm On May 10, 2006
Usher or R.kelly wil do for me anytym
Re: Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria by elphem(m): 5:17pm On May 17, 2006
R Kelly will pull all the crowd in Nigeria,

Re: Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria by freemanj(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2007
Michael jackson all the way
Re: Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria by OEPHIUS(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2007
here are mine
Nas
TI
Re: Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria by sect(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2007
I dont know why its almost impossible to bring marshall bruce mathers III to naija,can someone do that for me
Re: Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria by Destiny11: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2007
My fellow Nigerians,let us be reasonable and talk reasonably.Let us try 2 always say the truth when we know it.We all know that T.I is the guy every Nigerian would be dying to see at the moment.
Let someone get him here and lest us see what happens,if i'm right or wrong.
[s][/s][color=#006600][/color]

Re: Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria by tundewoods(m): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2007
I guess mine would be a combination of John Lenon,Bob Marley and Jimi Hendrix
Re: Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria by Dreloaded(f): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2007
The last two are dead so I assume you'd have to wait and see them in hell.
Re: Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria by dtwsola(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2007
LOL. John Lennon is dead as well. So I guess you would have to be literally dying to see all three of them.
Re: Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria by tundewoods(m): 12:33am On Dec 22, 2007
@ D-reloaded
Shame on you,so John Lennon is still very much alive in your own world.If i may ask are you still living in the year 1980. grin
Re: Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria by Dreloaded(f): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2007
tundewoods:

@ D-reloaded
Shame on you,so John Lennon is still very much alive in your own world.If i may ask are you still living in the year 1980. grin

I actually saw the first name as John LEGEND and not Lennon. My mistake. So yea guess you're gonna have to go to hell to see them cheesy
Re: Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria by tundewoods(m): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2007
D-reloaded:

I actually saw the first name as John LEGEND and not Lennon. My mistake. So yea guess you're going to have to go to hell to see them cheesy

I want to belive that you are not actually judging these late musicians by insisting that they are in Hell,I guess you wouldn't find it funny if someone also made a similar statement about late relative of your as insisting that we have to get to hell to see them.

I leave you to conclude if they are also in hell.
Re: Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria by bolajibaok(m): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2007
the game ,papoose,murda mook ,cassidy
Re: Which Foreign Artist Are Nigerians Dying To See Performing In Nigeria by Dreloaded(f): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2007
tundewoods:

I want to believe that you are not actually judging these late musicians by insisting that they are in Hell,I guess you wouldn't find it funny if someone also made a similar statement about late relative of your as insisting that we have to get to hell to see them.

I leave you to conclude if they are also in hell.

lmao

marley - adultry
lennon - pagan
hendrix - he was very into the occult

In the christian sense of things, one could say that they are in hell

Even then who ever said that was a bad thing? wink

(1) (Reply)

Majek Fashek: The Drowning Rain-maker / Mayorkun Wrote Davido's Flora My Flava / Olamide – Uptown Disco Ft. Fireboy DML & Asake Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.