Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Am Not Impressed With The Super Eagles Yet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Am Not Impressed With The Super Eagles Yet (863 Views)

Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Not Impressed With The Super Eagles Yet by Blackteeth(m): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2013
This is the first time am making any comment about the AFCON tournament. In fact I never watched any of the matches, and never knew the host nation till yesterday. For awhile I have had no interest in anything about the so-called super eagles cos the they dont perform as I want. And what do I mean by that? Honestly there is nothing exciting to me about winning a contest against 3rd grade world teams. In other words, the following score boards is what will make me take the super eagles serious.

Nigeria 2 - England 1
Nigeria 0 - Spain 1
Nigeria 1 - Germany 0
Nigeria 1 - Argentina 1
Nigeria 4 - Tunisia 0
Nigeria 2 - France 0
Nigeria 3 - Ivory coast 0
Re: Am Not Impressed With The Super Eagles Yet by ba7man(m): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2013
Who gives a sh*t what you think?? They are probably out celebrating being kings of Africa. Your opinion does count in any way....Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Impressed With The Super Eagles Yet by Blackteeth(m): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2013
ba7man: Who gives a sh*t what you think?? They are probably out celebrating being kings of Africa. Your opinion does count in any way....Cheers.

Celebrating being kings of inferior teams indeed.
Re: Am Not Impressed With The Super Eagles Yet by Djicemob: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2013
Dude r u serious? It'll do u A̶̲̥̅ whole lotta gud if u jus keep ur opinions to urself,it has ntin to do wit anytin.u jus said u didn't watch d matches from d inseption,y den spew rubbi.sh like u jus did.*hiss*
Re: Am Not Impressed With The Super Eagles Yet by Adurangba(f): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2013
Dumb. You have never watched them, yet you criticise them. Your teeth will only remain black. Be objective for once. Until dey beat England before you take them serious. why you no recruit English players come play for Africa. Very dumb.

1 Like

Re: Am Not Impressed With The Super Eagles Yet by Blackteeth(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
Adura_ngba: Dumb. You have never watched them, yet you criticise them. Your teeth will only remain black. Be objective for once. Until dey beat England before you take them serious. why you no recruit English players come play for Africa. Very dumb.

This is called setting a high standard, and it has nothing to do with whether I watched their matches or not. Ok? Why would you celebrate a team that scored first in africa and then scores 30th outside africa? If actually super eagles dont take part in competitions outside africa my post would have been unecessary.
Re: Am Not Impressed With The Super Eagles Yet by ba7man(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
Blackteeth:
This is called setting a high standard, and it has nothing to do with whether I watched their matches or not. Ok? Why would you celebrate a team that scored first in africa and then scores 30th outside africa? If actually super eagles dont take part in competitions outside africa my post would have been unecessary.
You don't have a point. Its people like you that can't kick a ball in a straight line that like to criticize. Who were you expecting them to play in the AFCON?? Brazil, Germany, Italy, Spain??..You didn't even watch the tournament so you have no knowledge of what happened.
Re: Am Not Impressed With The Super Eagles Yet by Rossikk(m): 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2013
Blackteeth: This is the first time am making any comment about the AFCON tournament. In fact I never watched any of the matches, and never knew the host nation till yesterday. For awhile I have had no interest in anything about the so-called super eagles cos the they dont perform as I want. And what do I mean by that? Honestly there is nothing exciting to me about winning a contest against 3rd grade world teams. In other words, the following score boards is what will make me take the super eagles serious.

Nigeria 2 - England 1
Nigeria 0 - Spain 1
Nigeria 1 - Germany 0
Nigeria 1 - Argentina 1
Nigeria 4 - Tunisia 0
Nigeria 2 - France 0

You are a complete airhead.

I've never read such a rubbish, ignorant post in my entire existence. (Spit)
Re: Am Not Impressed With The Super Eagles Yet by Blackteeth(m): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
ba7man: You don't have a point. Its people like you that can't kick a ball in a straight line that like to criticize. Who were you expecting them to play in the AFCON?? Brazil, Germany, Italy, Spain??..You didn't even watch the tournament so you have no knowledge of what happened.
Rossikk:

You are a complete airhead.

I've never read such a rubbish, ignorant post in my entire existence. (Spit)

Shut up. Super eagles played inferior teams and won the tournament. Fine. Let them venture outside Africa and lets see their true worth. African teams have been underdogs against foreign teams. So it doesnt make sense winning a tournament and then becoming an underdog outside the tournament. Unfortunately you guys are aiming for the tree top while I am aiming for the sky. Thats the difference.
Re: Am Not Impressed With The Super Eagles Yet by Adurangba(f): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
^^^^ With your blackteeth?
Re: Am Not Impressed With The Super Eagles Yet by enlady(f): 5:50am On Feb 13, 2013
This is the dumbest post on Nairaland. Just spewing trash! Sounds like one of those Ghanian haters!
Re: Am Not Impressed With The Super Eagles Yet by meexteriox(m): 6:45am On Feb 13, 2013
Got better things to do joooor.
Who is blackteeth? Rubbish
Re: Am Not Impressed With The Super Eagles Yet by oluwadare26(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2013
Blackteeth: This is the first time am making any comment about the AFCON tournament. In fact I never watched any of the matches, and never knew the host nation till yesterday. For awhile I have had no interest in anything about the so-called super eagles cos the they dont perform as I want. And what do I mean by that? Honestly there is nothing exciting to me about winning a contest against 3rd grade world teams. In other words, the following score boards is what will make me take the super eagles serious.

Nigeria 2 - England 1
Nigeria 0 - Spain 1
Nigeria 1 - Germany 0
Nigeria 1 - Argentina 1
Nigeria 4 - Tunisia 0
Nigeria 2 - France 0

who tell u Nigeria cant achieve this feat presently? The way u arranged d fixtures shows Nigeria was at home 2ruout... Who tells u we wont beat dem silly if they come to Owerri, Kano, Benni, Lagos where the pitch can make Rooney or Xavi withdraw their position

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To Theo Walcott Who Got Married Last Night / Open Letter To Bros Steven Keshi... / Ghana Vs Egypt Tommorrow At 5PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.