Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Somebody Help Me Out - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Somebody Help Me Out (672 Views)

Php5 Email Code, Somebody Help! / Can Somebody Help Me With Apache Extension Handler. / Somebody Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help Me Out by hammedkola(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2013
Am still up coming, so i need more advice.

I have a designed form with image holder, i want to also include thumbprint capture in the form...How do i go about this?
Re: Somebody Help Me Out by hammedkola(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
39 views, no comment...So as big as Nairaland, no one is willing to help...
Re: Somebody Help Me Out by DualCore1: 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
You won't understand because you don't understand the gravity of what you are trying to achieve... Making a server side language communicate with your peripheral devices.
Re: Somebody Help Me Out by GraphicsPlus(m): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2013
Is it this you want to achieve?

Re: Somebody Help Me Out by yamakuza: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
just give them an option to upload a picture of their thumbprint(s)

isnt that how NCC and JAMB do theirs?
Re: Somebody Help Me Out by hammedkola(m): 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Is it this you want to achieve?

NO...

Something like this

PS: Confidential

Re: Somebody Help Me Out by soloqy: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
So how are they supposed to place the thumb print on that form? By pressing their computer screens?

That which Yamakuza suggested is the viable option.
Re: Somebody Help Me Out by hammedkola(m): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
you are funny...Anyway, i want it in a way that if one click upload, the thumb print machine will start and once you place the thumb on it, it will capture it and upload it to the database...

Check out this new image
Re: Somebody Help Me Out by soloqy: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
Lol, so have you seen this in place on any other form or any other website?

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Solution To Old IE Issue? / How To Get Backlinks Without Spending Money: / PHP "Path Not Found" Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.