Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

I’m Not Scared – Rick Ross - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Scared – Rick Ross (581 Views)

African Babe Is A H0ttie, She Has Everything And She Is Not Scared To Show Them / African Babe Is A H0ttie, She Has Everything And She Is Not Scared To Show Them / Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Scared – Rick Ross by egbeman1: 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2013
Rick Ross is laughing in the face of mortal danger – stepping out in L.A. Thursday with a big smile and a fat cigar – oblivious to the fact that someone may be trying to kill him.
You may recall – Ross crashed his Rolls-Royce in Ft. Lauderdale January 28, after someone fired dozens of shots at his car.
Ross and his passenger weren’t hurt- but it’s pretty obvious someone’s got it out for him- possibly a gang.
When this picture of Ross leaving a Beverly Hills restaurant was shot, he made it very clear he has no fear.
It’s the first time Ross has been seen out in public since the day of the shooting.

SOURCE; www.--..com

(1) (Reply)

Your Thought On Importing Kim Kardashian With 75million Naira / Gov. Akpabio Promises 30-man Team For 2face & Wife Dubai Wedding: / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Naming Baby 'north'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.