Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Contact Prophet For Your Spiritual Problems - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contact Prophet For Your Spiritual Problems (767 Views)

Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? / Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! / Is Jesus A Prophet For His People Or Messiah For The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact Prophet For Your Spiritual Problems by promustapha: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2013
Consult prophet samuel for your spiritual problem solution,like business setback,stroke,diebetes,nightmare,low Fluid count,barreness,spiritual attack and many more.for prayers and councelling ,contact me on 08164125624,08187977096 or prophet_s2013@yahoo.com
Re: Contact Prophet For Your Spiritual Problems by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hmm... I am having spiritual attack. Everyday I find it hard to sleep and when I do sleep I wake up in an island surrounded by beautiful hawaiian dancers and great food. At times they try to feed me, and at times do much more. Please sir, what do you think is the meaning of all this?
I am a married man with kids, I cannot afford to have such strange dreams.
Re: Contact Prophet For Your Spiritual Problems by promustapha: 12:43am On Feb 13, 2013
Is a spiritual attack, if something like that continue to happen they wanted to put sicknees on your body and you have to do something fast to stop the attack. pls call me on this number 08164125624
Re: Contact Prophet For Your Spiritual Problems by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 13, 2013
inurmind: Hmm... I am having spiritual attack. Everyday I find it hard to sleep and when I do sleep I wake up in an island surrounded by beautiful hawaiian dancers and great food. At times they try to feed me, and at times do much more. Please sir, what do you think is the meaning of all this?
I am a married man with kids, I cannot afford to have such strange dreams.

Good morning inurmind,

That's very funny!

Mr. Pro, you are a prophet and you can't tell when someone is making fun of you?

(1) (Reply)

The Inevitable / RCCG Devotional- Monday 8th April - Jesus Shares His Throne By Adeboye / TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.