Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Thread For Facilities Managers And Interests - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thread For Facilities Managers And Interests (4551 Views)

EcoBank Sacks 50 Top Managers / What Bad Managers, Good Managers, And Great Managers Do / Primavera(P6) Training For Project Managers And Planners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Facilities Managers And Interests by showbiz4all27(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
I love the educational thread here..
Please can anyone assist on all the choices of questions which can be set for test on Facility manager. I got a test with AMfacilities management tomorrow and I urgently need to learn from the expert on this thread having read according to my knowledge.
Re: Thread For Facilities Managers And Interests by showbiz4all27(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
olubabaa:
Yes, I work as a Facilities Manager.

What is the subject of your Thesis Valentine, may be I might be of help with some details.

Regards.

I love the educational thread here..
Please can anyone assist on all the choices of questions which can be set for test on Facility manager. I got a test with AMfacilities management tomorrow and I urgently need to learn from the expert on this thread having read according to my knowledge.
Re: Thread For Facilities Managers And Interests by olubabaa: 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
Congratulations!

I don't know if you are new to the profession or probably you have some pain points that requires clarification. Please be specific.

Kind Regards!
Re: Thread For Facilities Managers And Interests by subsidy12: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
olubabaa:
Congratulations!

I don't know if you are new to the profession or probably you have some pain points that requires clarification. Please be specific.

Kind Regards!

AMF isn't new the profession rather they are one of the top leading FM companies in Nigeria but unfortunately their pay is crap but you will get good experience, not sure why you are doing a test but surely its not FM related only at interviews.
Re: Thread For Facilities Managers And Interests by emanjayz(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kindly lets Create a WhatsApp Group for Facility Managers, Am a facility manager. Kindly join the Group by sending a WhatsApp chat to 07062295199 Requesting to join the Group.. I av a lot of Questions to ask too
Re: Thread For Facilities Managers And Interests by phiny(f): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Good day everyone. I was searching the web for a guide on how to become a Facility Manager when I stumbled on this thread. I have visited IFMA Nig. website but theres no information for 2018.

Please I really need someone to guide me on how to proceed to become a Certified Facility Manager. I studied Estate Management.
Thank you
Re: Thread For Facilities Managers And Interests by Greenkeyfm: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
With over 40 years of collective management expertise in the facility management industry, I make bold to say that facility management is a much needed aspect of mainenance for buildings, be it residential or offcial buildings. Miantenance culture is what keep buildings and facilities fully functional and safe for profitabibility and this is what our company has been doing since 2015. Learn more on our website http://greenkeyfm.com
Re: Thread For Facilities Managers And Interests by Greenkeyfm: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
Indeed, facilities Management is a career that is gaining prominence in Nigeria, I can share the top 10 facilities management companies in Nigeria. Here>> 10 Top Facility Management Companies In Nigeria Leading The Way https://greenkeyfm.com/top-facility-management-companies/

(1) (2) (Reply)

5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income. / Nnpc Is Recruiting / What Are The Posible Job Opportunities For A Person Who Studied Microbiology.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.