Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

My Girlfriend Dnt For In Love, (need Advice) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Girlfriend Dnt For In Love, (need Advice) (734 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Proud / I Wana Meet Gud People On Whatsapp,pls I Dnt Ve Bb! / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Dnt For In Love, (need Advice) by Jerrygotswagg(m): 1:55am On Feb 12, 2013
Really need the help of you guys, I have this GF who I dated 2009, we broke up 2010, she dated 2 more other guys before we startd dated again last year, the problem is she don't fall in love, she never loved any of the guys she dated, she just told me that she don't kno the reason she don't fall in love, she never fall in love with any guy and she her self is confuse, now she promise to make sure she love me and ask me to try and make her love me, she is very faithful and caring and understanding , I love her she don't love me, she never love any1, she promise to be with me, the problem is since she don't fall in love with any guy , just want to know if I can go on with the relationship and what I should do,* pls I need mature response* thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Dnt For In Love, (need Advice) by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 12, 2013
There's always a soft spot somewhere,jst that some people cant touch that part of you no matter how much they try.

@op,free the babe,she will meet the ONE someday and ur name will change to broken hrted. When love isnt mutual,let it go.
Re: My Girlfriend Dnt For In Love, (need Advice) by Jaideyone(m): 5:48am On Feb 12, 2013
Op I wish you good luck. She's dating you out of pity. She's going to move on when she finds someone better. You should brace up for the coming heart break
Re: My Girlfriend Dnt For In Love, (need Advice) by 3ndy(f): 7:50am On Feb 12, 2013
go to school 1st.
second that's an absolute lie.. everyone falls in love or lust sooner or later.. she is just preparing the grounds to flee from u
Re: My Girlfriend Dnt For In Love, (need Advice) by Jerrygotswagg(m): 7:58am On Feb 12, 2013
3ndy: go to school 1st.
second that's an absolute lie.. everyone falls in love or lust sooner or later.. she is just preparing the grounds to flee from u
She just told me she dnt fall inlove, but she still want us to be together........
Re: My Girlfriend Dnt For In Love, (need Advice) by 3ndy(f): 8:24am On Feb 12, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: She just told me she dnt fall inlove, but she still want us to be together........
and u believe her
come on... what if a restaurant tells u "we don't offer fresh daily made food but we still want u to be our customer"??
wont u flee??
the base of a relationship is love first, then respect.
and once u grow old together the love becomes respect and habit.
she is not respecting u by being with u when she's not in love!!
so ask ur self what keeps her tied to u at this precise moment??
when y'all are together u don't make love but ssseexxx.. how can that be a healthy relationship??
and if u love her d way u said u would u wouldn't be doubting at this moment. u would know what to do
Re: My Girlfriend Dnt For In Love, (need Advice) by Jerrygotswagg(m): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2013
3ndy:
and u believe her
come on... what if a restaurant tells u "we don't offer fresh daily made food but we still want u to be our customer"??
wont u flee??
the base of a relationship is love first, then respect.
and once u grow old together the love becomes respect and habit.
she is not respecting u by being with u when she's not in love!!
so ask ur self what keeps her tied to u at this precise moment??
when y'all are together u don't make love but ssseexxx.. how can that be a healthy relationship??
and if u love her d way u said u would u wouldn't be doubting at this moment. u would know what to do
so what do you tink I should do, me and her still pinging now, and she telling she know she gonna fall in love with me
Re: My Girlfriend Dnt For In Love, (need Advice) by 3ndy(f): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: so what do you tink I should do, me and her still pinging now, and she telling she know she gonna fall in love with me
if she was going to fall in love wth u why didn't that happen before the break-up??
or while dating other guys??
or when she came back to u and u accepted her ill-minded excuse
i am not suggesting anything.. coz u know what i will tell u!!
i am just saying that before taking a decision u should control the depth of ur relationship with her.
ask ur self.. are u willing to take her in ur life?? show her to family and friends?? how are the moments of silent between u? how is it when u just lay down together and talk about future??
this is a non normal relationship be careful

(1) (Reply)

Bumper Pack / Why You Shouldnt Tell Her You Love Her In A Hurry / Abuja Based.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.