Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Outfit Ideas For Vals (women). - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Outfit Ideas For Vals (women). (1128 Views)

Outfit Ideas With Pictures / Checkout 5 Amazing Church Outfit Ideas / 5 Amazing Yellow Church Outfit Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Outfit Ideas For Vals (women). by TrinityX: 8:37am On Feb 12, 2013
So Valentine’s Day is around the corner and yeah I know it’s the celebration of love etc but for me it’s an opportunity to dress up and I rarely miss that opportunity! We all know the official colour for Valentine’s is red. Red is a good colour and it is said to be sensual, seductive and appealing to men. Someone even once told me that if a particular product doesn’t sell well, you should repackage it in red and watch how people will pick it up, so in a way adorning yourself with red makes you more attractive. Yes red is the colour of the day, but this does not mean you should go around looking like the blood of Jesus; the key thing is to incorporate red into the outfit and make it work. So I have made up four outfit Ideas that would be perfect for Vals and I thought it will be fun to share. Two are for a date with the special man, one for an outing with the girls and one for the stay at home look. All clothes, shoes and bags were gotten from Jumai.com.ng, they have lovely accessories too but I prefer getting my accessories from glamrus because they have beautiful statement pieces, you can check their facebook page here http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=322230927878877&refid=46

Look 1 (look below) is all about the red dress and the slight hint of red on the soles and clutch, gives the red feel we are looking for but does not necessarily make us look like a Sango worshipper.

Make up: with this look the smokey eye make up would be perfect, it will be tempting to go with the red lips thing but If I was going out on a date for Vals I know I would want soft, sensual and innocent looking kissable full lips, so instead I would go neutral pale colours in matte (Matte lipsticks are the best for kissing).

Nails: You can never go wrong with French tips.

How Do you get soft kissable lips? Easy just mix a teaspoon of sugar, two tablespoons of honey and few drops of olive oil (you can use Vaseline if there is no olive oil). Scrub your lips gently with the paste, rinse out then apply lip balm before applying the lipstick. If harmattan has finished your lips you need to do the scrub every other day at least a week before vals (men can do it too).

Look two (below) is a statement in gold and gold is usually ascribed to goddesses. And yes you can be the Vals goddess by incorporating red accessories. Lovely legs are key for this look so you can perform the sugar scrub on your legs also, then cream with your normal body lotion.

Make up: Same as for look 1.

Nails: Lace nails will add more glam to this look.

Look three (below) is for the night out with the girls if that’s what you want to do, girl fun is key here so going for a soft pink mono strap gown does the trick.

Make up: This is where I recommend the bold red lips, you a sexy siren, but remember red lipstick that matches your skin tone.

Nails: Red.

Look four (below) is the stay home look, this is me right here since I have no date and am not going anywhere. Luckily my sister is back home from school so we will be having Belgian chocolates I saw on dealdey.com, yoghurt, ice cream and then watch a good love movie preferably from Mainframe (if money don finish for cloth na indomie hungry man and coke sha) . My sister would love to watch thunderbolt but we only watch that to remind us men can be horrible when we have a break up, so its Oleku parts one and two for us (movie never gets old).

Make up: No make up prefer a facial to pamper myself.

Nails: Cracked nail polish.

So which vals style are you? And what will you be personally wearing? Any tips I need to know? Please share. Have fun with Vals folks but not too much the next day is a week day.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Weddings Today!!!! / Just In, India Hair For Hailing / Order For Ur Authentic Customised Jersey!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.