Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,841 members, 7,862,753 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers - Forum Games (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers (434461 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by AfricanApple(f): 12:18am On Nov 19, 2014
okotv:
of course I will but my diary must carry the news first

keep searching and inviting, he would surely find you
good idea. I would really love to hear it and one thing u should know is dat if u place your bitter experiences near some people's, u will see that yours is just like a drop of water in a sea.

lolzzzzz keep searching ke. I don't need to search. I can see them all around grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bantino(m): 12:24am On Nov 19, 2014
#TeamNightCrawlers#

AfricanApple; it seems u like crawling at night too grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bantino(m): 12:26am On Nov 19, 2014
Luxanne where art thou??

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 12:31am On Nov 19, 2014
cdamsel:
But I wanna win na grin

Waving hands to her
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by AfricanApple(f): 12:47am On Nov 19, 2014
Bantino:
#TeamNightCrawlers#

AfricanApple; it seems u like crawling at night too grin
I dont crawl in the night o. I walk normal, so dat my jigida moves steadily grin grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Emmyk(m): 12:51am On Nov 19, 2014
luxanne:

Welcome to Forum games benromeo39 smiley

Hello Emmyk smiley

Hi luxanne lovie. Been a while. A very long while. What's up?? smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bantino(m): 12:56am On Nov 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
I dont crawl in the night o. I walk normal, so dat my jigida moves steadily grin grin

Na the same thing; welcome to the team grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 19, 2014
dre11:

I have found many
Msmariah
April07
Africanapple
Valued
Babe2sure
Missmossy

And. ........
Should I go on
Indeedundecided
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by okotv(m): 5:53am On Nov 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
good idea. I would really love to hear it and one thing u should know is dat if u place your bitter experiences near some people's, u will see that yours is just like a drop of water in a sea.

lolzzzzz keep searching ke. I don't need to search. I can see them all around grin
beauty queen things....

thank you but ladies sha ..
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 19, 2014
dre11:

That's all good.. ..
Make sure u do the needful

And how can I describes how fine u are. ..
Pls do give me in %
Emmmm dre...I would have picked you but I don't know.........limmi jor.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by daveP(m): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2014
Trypa
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by daveP(m): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
I dont know what u guys have been discussing o but whenever I see African***** my ears will stand straight. hope I'm not perceiving right?
erm... How did you sneak in to this corner? (she stands hands akimbo) it is african** nt african*****

gringrin morning
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Trypa(f): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2014
daveP:
Trypa

Hey babe watsup am here
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by cdamsel(f): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2014
dre11:

Waving hands to her
hugs him,how have you been?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2014
luxanne:

Teeo would be good to go tho grin cheesy

Feel free to nominate dear cheesy

Thanks. Tovot come here

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 19, 2014
cdamsel:
hugs him,how have you been?

smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2014
daveP:
embarassed why whats the matter? Alright

nothing, but you can still hook up with AfricanApple wink

shes a cool chic
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2014
okotv:

honestly, you need to calm down..it aint that bad
do you have to cry here?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by cdamsel(f): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2014
luxanne:

Aii...nevertheless, it wouldn't hurt to be friends with davep wink

haaha, stop now cheesy I can be friends with anyone
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 19, 2014
luxanne:
Forum Games Presents To You, An Event, First Of Its Kind On Here, Nairaland Couple's Competition - Tagged: How Well Do You Know Your E-Spouse?

WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

Fellow Distinguished Gamers, Ladies and Gentlemen, A Heart Warming Evening To You smiley

In a number of days it will be December, so I thought to self, it will be sweet for us (Gamers) to end this year in a fun-filled manner by doing what we know best to do - Have Fun! cheesy

How?

By hosting, for the first time on Nairaland, a Couple's Competition - An event where interested Nairalanders with their respective chosen E-spouse will come and show/prove to us, by their various answers, how well they know their E-spouses.

'Am interested but I can't play this game as its for existing E-Coupled Nairalanders'

'Those who are already e-coupled prior to this event will win this'

Thoughts on most of our minds huh?

Lemme ask you then - Do you think these e-couples know themselves well enough to win this? You'l be shocked finding out that the answer to this question is a capital, bold NAY, that's the fun in this competition you'l agree with me right, Lol.

So, to every interested being out there, pick for yourself a nairalander that interests you, a nairalander you wanna have fun playing this game with, so we can get this game started! And if at the end of the event, you both choose afterwards to take this relationship further, oh well, its definitely your call to make wink

Do I also need to emphasis to y'all this is gonna be fun? This event will surely blow your ribs out with laughter I tell ya'll as the task of these couples requires them to guess, albeit correctly, from questions that will be asked by the questionaire, how well they know their respective partners grin

And at the end of the Competition, the winner will be the Couple with the highest points and they shall become Nairaland Best Couple 2014 cheesy

Hence, I employ everyone to get their partners sorted out and also, start now to get acquainted with their various partners before the tape gets rolling. And to those who are already e-coupled like our beloved mod, Obinoscopy and Xcelsia cheesy feel free to bring your partner on here to play.

Interested persons along with their chosen e-partners should nominate themselves by tagging 'Luxanne' alongside their names for the compilation of the list.

And on when the event will hold, given the ongoing popular e-pagaent (Mr Nairaland), Nairaland Couple's Competition shall commence after the e-pagaent so as to make everyone present.

Finally, I strongly believe with your unwavering support in this first edition, this event shall hold annually, hence, I ask we make this new baby rock by suggesting great ideas on how best to make it lively and a blasting success smiley

SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE AND INVITE EVERYONE.... LET'S SET THIS BALL ROLLING!!! cheesy

List Of Nominees:

1. Obinoscopy and Xcelsia smiley

Lux I can't find MizmyColi's name on that log.

You know quite well I can't do this kinda stuff without her.

She's my cleopatra and no other lady comes close.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by AfricanApple(f): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2014
okotv:
beauty queen things....

what do u mean @emboldened

lolzzzzz we are not as bad as u think grin

good a.m
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by AfricanApple(f): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2014
daveP:
erm... How did you sneak in to this corner? (she stands hands akimbo) it is african** nt african*****

gringrin morning
the **** does not matter, what matters is the 'African'

good morning, hope u slept well smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by AfricanApple(f): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2014
Tashamania:

nothing, but you can still hook up with AfricanApple wink

shes a cool chic
tasha tasha, u know u a hot chic na wink

I wonder which one DaveP would prefer, hot chic or cool one grin

its def gonna be d hot one grin right?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
tasha tasha, u know u a hot chic na wink

I wonder which one DaveP would prefer, hot chic or cool one grin

its def gonna be d hot one grin right?

lool, you know you are a combination of both wink

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Lux I can't find MizmyColi's name on that log.

You know quite well I can't do this kinda stuff without her.

She's my cleopatra and no other lady comes close.

Mizmycoli dear, can you come address this please. I think you gonna be stuck here for the game grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2014
Tashamania:

haaha, stop now cheesy I can be friends with anyone

Lol

But seriously Tash, I need you here. Its just a day game nau sad
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2014
Sorry folks,am late to the party. embarassed

Luxanne where are we now?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2014
daveP:
Trypa

Your partner huh, yay! cheesy

Hello Trypa, happy to have you here wink

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2014
luxanne:

Lol

But seriously Tash, I need you here. Its just a day game nau sad

I wanna be the judge or nothing cheesy tongue
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2014
Nobleval:
Sorry folks,am late to the party. embarassed

Luxanne where are we now?

Nay, You aint late smiley

And on where we are, who's your partner for this game? cheesy
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 10:48am On Nov 19, 2014
Bantino:
Luxanne where art thou??

Replied, good morning smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (381) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.