Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers - Forum Games (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers (427523 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Despite the hiccups I think the election will be credible.

There's nothing else I want than that. And to think that no results from the south-south has been announced yet, hmm, can't wait to get this election over with.

Hey, how you been? smiley

You need to reach out to madam HFOG either on her thread or via email, she's always been inquiring about you and according to her, you've not responded to her emails.

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
GatJokez:

Haha, that's what I say too. It's not that footballers going to share the millions they keep earning, win or lose grin.

Awwwww.... are we lacking sympathy?!?! No way tongue grin cheesy

Oh well, the truth has to be said and concured to tonguegringrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
GatJokez:

Oh no, that's just disheartening! These kind of unscrupulous tactics are incredibly frustrating and eventually will push people to stand up against such. Don't give up hope in what you believe in. Even small changes are better than none.
Why hack INEC? I wonder if it's just troublesome hackers or people with a motive?
Hugs and prayers!!

Thanks sis. Its indeed our prayers that this all ends well as the presidential results will be announced today. Nigerians and the world can't wait to know our next president, GOD BLESS NIGERIA!.

And about the inec hack, according to them hackers, they did it to supervise the results during collation hence avoiding any form of rigging, hmmm u can imagine. Noone knows how true their motives were but good thing the inec website came back online after some hours.

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by GatJokez(f): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
luxanne:

Happy new month sis!! smiley

Hope everything is going better now that elections are done and new President has been elected. How have you been doing? From what I've seen on NL posts and on the news, lots of people are happy and violence didn't go too much, even though it is for the lives that were lost. Hope things remain peaceful and much desired changes will come as many hope for.

Interesting explanation from hackers and funny they want to take credit lol undecided... I agree with you that it's good the INEC website was able to come back and am glad the voting was able to continue. Hopefully all future elections will continue improving more and more.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA indeed!!!
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
GatJokez:

Happy new month sis!! smiley

Hope everything is going better now that elections are done and new President has been elected. How have you been doing? From what I've seen on NL posts and on the news, lots of people are happy and violence didn't go too much, even though it is for the lives that were lost. Hope things remain peaceful and much desired changes will come as many hope for.

Interesting explanation from hackers and funny they want to take credit lol undecided... I agree with you that it's good the INEC website was able to come back and am glad the voting was able to continue. Hopefully all future elections will continue improving more and more.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA indeed!!!

Thanks sis for sharing in our joy kiss But the election aint finally being done with yet, we've got the governorship election coming up on the 11th of this month and its as important as the presidential hence presently, all hands are on deck to also make violence free smiley

Away from nig polity...how's you? And when is your country's election due? Any female contenders?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
GatJokez:

I'm very glad for that......

Intimidation is a tactic of cowards. Being resilient and steadfast is best way to beat cowards at their game. Keep it up!!

How are the crowds looking so far?

just seeing your post now..... am sure you did know that the election was peaceful and credible

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by GatJokez(f): 12:50am On Apr 03, 2015
luxanne:

Thanks sis for sharing in our joy kiss But the election aint finally being done with yet, we've got the governorship election coming up on the 11th of this month and its as important as the presidential hence presently, all hands are on deck to also make violence free smiley

Away from nig polity...how's you? And when is your country's election due? Any female contenders?

You're welcome dear sis!! I know many great people from your country and want to see only better things to come cheesy.... Oh, I didn't realize how serious the upcoming governorship on April 11th are. I'm understanding the seriousness as I think about it. I'm praying for violence to continue staying away too. smiley smiley

Our elections will be on 08 November 2016. There are no running candidates officially yet. I think the official announcements will be this summer. It will be interesting to see who the final contenders will be. So far, the Democrat party might have a woman, Hillary Clinton, running for president and 2 more male probables. The Republicans already have one Candidate, Ted Cruz, who says he will run and he's a complete idiot. If he makes it, he will make our country look even dumber lol. The Republicans also have another 8 probables and I think one of them is Jeb Bush. All I see is liars wanting to climb to the top. No matter what, I'll be voting for a Democrat because I agree with their policies. This shall be interesting for sure.

What are you doing for this Easter weekend?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by GatJokez(f): 2:17am On Apr 03, 2015
dre11:

just seeing your post now..... am sure you did know that the election was peaceful and credible

Haha.... it's cool.

Yea, I followed updates here on NL and other news websites. Glad that mostly elections went peaceful and credible for sure.

Have a nice Easter Weekend!
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2015
GatJokez:

Haha.... it's cool.

Yea, I followed updates here on NL and other news websites. Glad that mostly elections went peaceful and credible for sure.

Have a nice Easter Weekend!

Thanks for the wishes
Happy new month

Hope the Easter celebration is going to be a family reunion
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
GatJokez:

You're welcome dear sis!! I know many great people from your country and want to see only better things to come cheesy.... Oh, I didn't realize how serious the upcoming governorship on April 11th are. I'm understanding the seriousness as I think about it. I'm praying for violence to continue staying away too. smiley smiley

Our elections will be on 08 November 2016. There are no running candidates officially yet. I think the official announcements will be this summer. It will be interesting to see who the final contenders will be. So far, the Democrat party might have a woman, Hillary Clinton, running for president and 2 more male probables. The Republicans already have one Candidate, Ted Cruz, who says he will run and he's a complete idiot. If he makes it, he will make our country look even dumber lol. The Republicans also have another 8 probables and I think one of them is Jeb Bush. All I see is liars wanting to climb to the top. No matter what, I'll be voting for a Democrat because I agree with their policies. This shall be interesting for sure.

What are you doing for this Easter weekend?

Thanks sis smiley

Yes! Hilary clinton. I just recalled I've read about her contesting on some site and your election date is quite close I see, preparations should currently be in top gear for a credible exercise.

Sadly, that's what these politicians all do, they want to be in power for their selfish gains and for their generations, its disheartening really but I guess that's what polity is about, reason why its a scrupulous practice wherever. We can only pray for God's intervention in all of this, may His will be done as we do our part by voting whoever our ideals is in sync with.

Really can't wait for all these elections to be over and done with so the new government in power can start showing us the stuffs they proclaimed they are made up of during their campaigns.

Was home all day today, got no plans for easter really. I'l just take each day as it comes. Trust unlike me you had celebration plans for easter.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by GatJokez(f): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
luxanne:

Thanks sis smiley

Yes! Hilary clinton. I just recalled I've read about her contesting on some site and your election date is quite close I see, preparations should currently be in top gear for a credible exercise.

Sadly, that's what these politicians all do, they want to be in power for their selfish gains and for their generations, its disheartening really but I guess that's what polity is about, reason why its a scrupulous practice wherever. We can only pray for God's intervention in all of this, may His will be done as we do our part by voting whoever our ideals is in sync with.

Really can't wait for all these elections to be over and done with so the new government in power can start showing us the stuffs they proclaimed they are made up of during their campaigns.

Was home all day today, got no plans for easter really. I'l just take each day as it comes. Trust unlike me you had celebration plans for easter.

Yea, good ol' Hillary grin... I read today that she is preparing to start her campaign. This will be interesting to watch. Politicians starting to sling mud at each other and airing each other's dirty laundry. Entertainment at its finest like a bad soap opera lol lol grin cool

I agree, best we can do is vote for what ideals match our own philosophies. Too bad there aren't politicians who truly have a vision for the better of their citizenship. That's a story for the novels.

Oh I totally understand being tired of all the election buzz. I'm with you - hope for promises to be kept and conducive changes to come about. I look forward to I visit Nigeria one day and maybe I'll get to see results of some of the chances cheesy grin

I don't have anything big planned for Easter either. Going to church with my son then having a lunch with neighbors at their place. No preparing, cooking, and cleaning for meeeee grin....

It's good to take life one day at a time and always strive for improvement.

Hope you'll have a nice holy weekend. Hugs to you dear sis kiss
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by fabulousdame(f): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2015
dre11:

Where have you being all this while
Aound..
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
fabulousdame:

Aound..

but not within this cyberspace.......
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
GatJokez:

Yea, good ol' Hillary grin... I read today that she is preparing to start her campaign. This will be interesting to watch. Politicians starting to sling mud at each other and airing each other's dirty laundry. Entertainment at its finest like a bad soap opera lol lol grin cool

I agree, best we can do is vote for what ideals match our own philosophies. Too bad there aren't politicians who truly have a vision for the better of their citizenship. That's a story for the novels.

Oh I totally understand being tired of all the election buzz. I'm with you - hope for promises to be kept and conducive changes to come about. I look forward to I visit Nigeria one day and maybe I'll get to see results of some of the chances cheesy grin

I don't have anything big planned for Easter either. Going to church with my son then having a lunch with neighbors at their place. No preparing, cooking, and cleaning for meeeee grin....

It's good to take life one day at a time and always strive for improvement.

Hope you'll have a nice holy weekend. Hugs to you dear sis kiss

Lmao! You can say that again, Entertainment at its finest like a bad soap opera, nice description I must say, lol.

You'l surely be amazed by tremendous changes when you finally do intend to visit Nigeria sis, Nigeria awaits! cheesy

Xo.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2015
Emmyk:

You took the lead... cheesy cheesy
Thereafter... new faces.... sad'

I've always been here except for times when I've been quite busy offline or got dragged by my mention in romance section, lol

Yeah, few new faces, not that bad na. So how's u n acada?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Emmyk(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
luxanne:

I've always been here except for times when I've been quite busy offline or got dragged by my mention in romance section, lol

Yeah, few new faces, not that bad na. So how's u n acada?
Acada is fine. FYB things cheesy
Just finished 3Months SIWES with DAAR Communications PLC. smiley

Tell me, how have you been?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Emmyk:

Acada is fine. FYB things cheesy
Just finished 3Months SIWES with DAAR Communications PLC. smiley

Tell me, how have you been?

That's cool, ahead, ahead cheesy

Been great. With the election all gone now, we can now concentrate on other things.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Emmyk(m): 1:18am On Apr 22, 2015
luxanne:

That's cool, ahead, ahead cheesy

Been great. With the election all gone now, we can now concentrate on other things.

Yeah Yeah yeah. cheesy

Hope you hear form every other persons? Shugamania, Vixen etc
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by orlard3(m): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2015
brand new PS 4 for sale ......u can ping me 534FCDCB or watsapp mevon 08053030955.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Emmyk:

Yeah Yeah yeah. cheesy

Hope you hear form every other persons? Shugamania, Vixen etc

They are no longer frequent on here but they do come around once in a while smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Emmyk(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
luxanne:

They are no longer frequent on here but they do come around once in a while smiley
Such is life... this place was bobbling with life two years back. embarassed

You haven't replied a mail I sent last year. undecided
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 6:23pm On May 01, 2015
Emmyk:

Such is life... this place was bobbling with life two years back. embarassed

You haven't replied a mail I sent last year. undecided

Sadly, yeah. Oh well.

shockedshocked since last year? Not sure I've received it, if I did, would have replied. Feel free to re-send.

Happy New Month smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Emmyk(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2015
luxanne:

Sadly, yeah. Oh well.

shockedshocked since last year? Not sure I've received it, if I did, would have replied. Feel free to re-send.

Happy New Month smiley
It's MAY Yo, Miracles Are Yours. Figure? wink

I'll.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 8:25am On May 05, 2015
Emmyk:

It's MAY Yo, Miracles Are Yours. Figure? wink

I'll.

Figured wink
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 8:06am On May 13, 2015
AfricanApple smileysmiley

Lanxot smileysmiley

Hey you two. Been a while.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 9:41am On May 13, 2015
luxanne:
AfricanApple smileysmiley

Lanxot smileysmiley

Hey you two. Been a while.

I'm a normal man who isn't even thinking of having a crazy woman behind him cheesy

Howdy sweetie?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 9:41am On May 13, 2015
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 9:55am On May 13, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I'm a normal man who isn't even thinking of having a crazy woman behind him cheesy

Howdy sweetie?

Haha I don't believe you.

Am good hun, been real good...you? Good to see you smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 10:57am On May 13, 2015
luxanne:

Haha I don't believe you.

Am good hun, been real good...you? Good to see you smiley

You don't believe me?

C'mon Lux I don't entertain psychiatric cases, what's there to get hitched to a crazy woman, what? embarassed embarassed
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 11:24am On May 13, 2015
AirborneLacer:

You don't believe me?

C'mon Lux I don't entertain psychiatric cases, what's there to get hitched to a crazy woman, what? embarassed embarassed

Not that kind of crazy silly and I know you know what am on about tongue lol
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:28am On May 13, 2015
luxanne:

Not that kind of crazy silly and I know you know what am on about tongue lol

You mean Brenda's kinda craziness? I can't put up with that too grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (381) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.