Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,252 members, 7,864,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers - Forum Games (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers (434779 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by STENON(f): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2015
dre11:

That's great....... So, you're now a graduate.

Hope you still achieve that goal you did set for yourself Have you done your project submission and clearance

Em!!!!!!!!!?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by STENON(f): 7:29am On Jul 10, 2015
@Dre11, Yes o, I'm now a graduate, Ofcourse, Yes, I'm still on the track,
I'l be through with my project submission by next week.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2015
dre11:

Just to say I miss you to miztola and stenon
Hope you ladies are doing good in your endeavors...

Mzmariah..... Whatever moniker you are using,
Just wanted to say hi

Missed this place, and it looks like a new place now.
Hi dre11. I miss you too.

Indeed this place looks really new to me.

Sweetberry mi @ Miztola, I miss you plenty. Do make you come back online o. smiley

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2015
STENON:
@Dre11, Yes o, I'm now a graduate,
Ofcourse, Yes, I'm still on the track,

I'l be through with my project submission by next week.

Wow...... That's great

Welcome to the club of graduate..... Just that am some steps above you.

Hope your project wasn't money consuming
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hi dre11. I miss you too.

Indeed this place looks really new to me.

Sweetberry mi @ Miztola, I miss you plenty. Do make you come back online o. smiley

Nice to know that you're still using that moniker....

Have fun baby.... You deserve it.
Hope you're through with your service year?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by STENON(f): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2015
dre11:

Wow...... That's great

Welcome to the club of graduate..... Just that am some steps above you.

Hope your project wasn't money consuming
Hmmmmm.....You are my oga oo...I salute you, we hope to get to your level ..its just a matter of time..

Yes, My project is consuming my money o.

Hope its not raining there?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
dre11:

Nice to know that you're still using that moniker....

Have fun baby.... You deserve it.
Hope you're through with your service year?
Yes I'm through. Thanks.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
STENON:
Hmmmmm.....You are my oga oo...I salute you, we hope to get to your level ..its just a matter of time..

Yes, My project is consuming my money o.

Hope its not raining there?

It was raining cats and dogs

But, thank goodness it has stop....... The weather is just cold.
Anyway....... Am sure dad and mum are taking good care of that financial part
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Herzumpther:
Yes I'm through. Thanks.

Great......

Welcome to the real world
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by STENON(f): 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
dre11:

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by STENON(f): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
dre11:

Yes, they are trying their best.

Pls can you help me out interms of Job?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
dre11:

Great......

Welcome to the real world
Thank you.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
STENON:
Yes, they are trying their best.

Pls can you help me out interms of Job?

Interms for Naija...... Unless you want those factory workers jobs
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Herzumpther:
Thank you.

You welcome.....

It's so nice seeing you responding to the message
Taught you will ignore it
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
dre11:

You welcome.....

It's so nice seeing you responding to the message Taught you will ignore it
Why should i ignore?

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by STENON(f): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2015
dre11:

Interms for Naija...... Unless you want those factory workers jobs

HMMMM....if the payment is owkay for a fresh graduate , I'l surely go for it.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dotyoung(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2015
pls my asphalt 8 is too dark on my infinix hot, what can I do?

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Lordgatt46(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
==>Proxy host: 10.199.212.2 ==>Proxy Port: 8080 ==>Injection Method: get ==>Injection querry/url:http://wap.2go.im/s/ ZZbedfgGaeBCekQvI/ ==>Injection Host: wap.2go.im/s/ ZZbedfgGaeBCekQvI/ ==>Injection line: press your enter key 4 times ==>Buffer size: 8092 ==>concurrent connection:10 ==>Log level: debug Close the settings and click the start sever… Then start browsing for free.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
STENON:
HMMMM....if the payment is owkay for a fresh graduate , I'l surely go for it.

What kind of pay is Okay to you as a fresh graduate
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Herzumpther:
Why should i ignore?

I still record two New month greetings I sent to you and their was no acknowledgement From you
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
dre11:

I still record two New month greetings I sent to you and their was no acknowledgement From you
I'm sorry.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Herzumpther:
I'm sorry.

Still processing your words now....

Can't believe it real
*pls wake me up from my dream*
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by STENON(f): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
dre11:

What kind of pay is Okay to you as a fresh graduate
Hmmm....30k and above...

*covers Face*
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
dre11:

Still processing your words now....

Can't believe it real
*pls wake me up from my dream*
I'm honestly sorry. I miss u lots.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2015
STENON:
Hmmm....30k and above...

*covers Face*

cheesy

Don't have any comment then grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2015
Herzumpther:
I'm honestly sorry. I miss u lots.

Hum!

The feeling is MUTUAL.......

Do wake up early and go for mass
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by STENON(f): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
dre11:

cheesy

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by STENON(f): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
dre11:

cheesy

Plssssssss....say something sir......

*Unhappy mode*
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
STENON:
Plssssssss....say something sir......

*Unhappy mode*

What do you want me to say now
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by STENON(f): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
dre11:

What do you want me to say now
There is something you wish to say ....but you are yet to say it.

Owkay, Lemme ask the question again....I'm looking for somewhere to manage interms of Job, Pls can you help your little girl out?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
STENON:
There is something you wish to say ....but you are yet to say it.

Owkay, Lemme ask the question again....I'm looking for somewhere to manage interms of Job, Pls can you help your little girl out?

Who says you're a little girl
That person must be on fools paradise

I will advice you to search for a place near home since accommodation will take a large chunk if you decided to stay away from home looking for somewhere to do the interns except it a multinational corporations who can pay well.

Most companies won't pay much
Since you will soon be going for service

Unless you will settle for teaching paroles in private schools

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (381) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.