Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers - Forum Games (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers (450766 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Amicable24: 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hello Obinoscopy, I want to make a little request from you as you are the moderator of Forum games threads on Nl.

Each time a thread is created on this Forum, most times I follow but won't know the page where the puzzle has been answered due to various answers on each page. I don't see myself reading all comments on all pages though cos of the number of comments.

Can any topic on Forum games be edited with where the correct answer can be found after it has reached, let's say the fifth page?

For instance, the topic ''Let's See Who Can Find Out The Animals In These Pictures'' can be edited after it has reached the fifth page to ''Let's See Who Can Find Out The Animals In These Pictures (Correct answer on page 4 by...)''

What I'm saying in essence is that there should be a page where the puzzles are answered correctly for each topic created and it should be stated.

Hope this request meets you well.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2017
sweetestever:
me no know oo

You aren't a new member around here to have snoop on post of over 4 years. You are using an alter moniker i guess
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Obinoscopy(m): 9:08am On Sep 24, 2017
Nice suggestion Amicable24, however it's the OP of the thread that knows the answer and not the moderators. Also there are instances where the OP don't even have the answer.

But thanks for your suggestion. Will still try to see what I can do. Maybe it's only puzzles with known answers that would be allowed grace the frontpage or something.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Amicable24: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Obinoscopy:
Nice suggestion Amicable24, however it's the OP of the thread that knows the answer and not the moderators. Also there are instances where the OP don't even have the answer.

But thanks for your suggestion. Will still try to see what I can do. Maybe it's only puzzles with known answers that would be allowed grace the frontpage or something.

Thank you
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
uhhh saverin , nairalandSARS. sorry I can't access my mail.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Safiaa

When did you have your first boyfriend?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Safiaa(f): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Blackfyre:
Safiaa

When did you have your first boyfriend?
@ 14
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Safiaa:
@ 14

Where did you grow up? Nigeria?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Safiaa(f): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
Blackfyre:

Where did you grow up? Nigeria?
dont understand these questions
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Safiaa:
dont understand these questions

Lol, too much to ask?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by UltimateDayg: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2017
Hi guys please could anyone give me more info. About this thread.
And I also what to know about the monniker stuff, like how to use it
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
Can someone explain to me how possible is it for computer to interchange his king with rook. Whereas i can do same.

Plus how to avoid draw win playing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (381) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.