Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,490 members, 7,840,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers - Forum Games (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers (430705 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Andrew13

I see you

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Andrew13: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bartork:
Andrew13

I see you
me too wink
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Andrew13:
me too wink

Senior Ghost
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Andrew13: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bartork:

Senior Ghost
grin lol
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Andrew13:
grin lol

Master
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mabella2550

Tot

Ain't seen you in a while

What's up
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by tot(f): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bartork:
M.abella2550

Tot

What's up

Hey,
I've been distracted by other threads on NL but will play in a bit. Thx.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
tot:

Hey,
I've been distracted by other threads on NL but will play in a bit. Thx.

I will close those other threads lol

It's ok

Just checking up on you
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by tot(f): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bartork:

I will close those other threads lol

It's ok

Just checking up on you

Lol. I was thinking someone at some point will play one very difficult word that would automatically end the game.

Thanks for checking.

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
tot:

Lol. I was thinking someone at some point will play one very difficult word that would automatically end the game.

Thanks for checking.

No it wont close

We would find a fix and continue
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by tot(f): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bartork:

No it wont close

We would find a fix and continue

True.. many smart people here cool
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
tot:

True.. many smart people here cool

People like you
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by tot(f): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bartork:

People like you

Haha! It's you oh and the other folks, I actually learnt some new words (animals, places) from that game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
tot:

Haha! It's you oh and the other folks, I actually learnt some new words (animals, places) from that game.

People like you and the other folks are the inspiration behind the flow

Your intelligence fuels the totline
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by tot(f): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bartork:

People like you and the other folks are the inspiration behind the flow

Your intelligence fuels the totline

smiley

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
tot:

smiley

Nice having you back

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by tot(f): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bartork:

Nice having you back

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
tot:

Thank you

Boom
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Mabella2550(f): 12:36am On Jul 14, 2020
Bartork:
Mabella2550

Tot

What's up

Phone issues. But I think I'll be active for now. Thanks for asking.
So, what did I miss?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2020
Mabella2550:

Phone issues. But I think I'll be active for now. Thanks for asking.
So, what did I miss?

Oh

Sorry

I just noticed I hadn't seen you in a bit

How's work and how have you been.

You missed quite a bunch. Tops is that I missed your brainy touch to the games we play.

Stay ahead all day
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Mabella2550(f): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bartork:

Oh

Sorry

I just noticed I hadn't seen you in a bit

How's work and how have you been.

You missed quite a bunch. Tops is that I missed your brainy touch to the games we play.

Stay ahead all day
Thanks!! smiley
I've been fine, and I also really missed the games too.
I bet my absence wasn't really that noticeable , with all those brainy personalities ready at anytime to play any game. wink
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mabella2550:

Thanks!! smiley
I've been fine, and I also really missed the games too.
I bet my absence wasn't really that noticeable , with all those brainy personalities ready at anytime to play any game. wink

It was noticed in bulk

A few scanty trees no matter how far and we'll bred can't be termed as tropical forest.

The numbers do the trick
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Mabella2550(f): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bartork:

It was noticed in bulk

A few scanty trees no matter how far and we'll bred can't be termed as tropical forest.

The numbers do the trick
I agree with the quote,each and every one of the forum gamers are trees which when put together, form a remarkable tropical forest.

That means if one should leave, their absence won't be too noticeable, but the mark they leave would be remembered. smiley *that's for those that leave a legacy behind*

As for me, I haven't left much of a legacy behind yet.... Unlike you and some otherssmiley

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mabella2550:

I agree with the quote,each and every one of the forum gamers are trees which when put together, form a remarkable tropical forest.

That means if one should leave, their absence won't be too noticeable, but the mark they leave would be remembered. smiley *that's for those that leave a legacy behind*

As for me, I haven't left much of a legacy behind yet.... Unlike you and some otherssmiley

Wisdom is padded in those words

Only proves to show how much of a big tree you are and what role you fill in the making of this ever-growing forest.

How are you doing today
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Mabella2550(f): 12:04am On Jul 16, 2020
Bartork:

Wisdom is padded in those words

Only proves to show how much of a big tree you are and what role you fill in the making of this ever-growing forest.

How are you doing today

I'm cool.B)
And you?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2020
Mabella2550:

I'm cool.B)
And you?

Am fine thanks

How was your night

Hope your day isn't as hectic as mine
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Mabella2550(f): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bartork:

Am fine thanks

How was your night

Hope your day isn't as hectic as mine
Not at all, I'm just extremely busy with boredom. sad:/
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Mabella2550:

Not at all, I'm just extremely busy with boredom. sad:/

Naaaa

That's not fair

Let's fix that....
Should we

How was your day
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Mabella2550(f): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Bartork:

Naaaa

That's not fair

Let's fix that....
Should we

How was your day
Boring like I said...
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Mabella2550:

Boring like I said...

And today

Good evening

Let me know what we can do to fix it

Boring can be relative
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Mabella2550(f): 12:27am On Jul 18, 2020
Bartork:

And today

Good evening

Let me know what we can do to fix it

Boring can be relative
I guess if more difficult and brain teasing games are introduced to forum game thread, my boredom would be reduced a little Sha.

When I talk of brain teasers, I mean very difficult riddles, puzzles, or any new but fun games that would make one seriously brainstorm on possible answers.

I guess the above might help me now.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 5:47am On Jul 18, 2020
Mabella2550:

I guess if more difficult and brain teasing games are introduced to forum game thread, my boredom would be reduced a little Sha.

When I talk of brain teasers, I mean very difficult riddles, puzzles, or any new but fun games that would make one seriously brainstorm on possible answers.

I guess the above might help me now.

I knew from the onset

Bookworms are easy for me to spot.

Well we can get to do what you've asked for

But you can help too

Find them games that would be tough but fun

Let's take a go at it.

good morning
How was your night

Did you sleep at all

Am seeing......

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (381) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.