Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,830 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers - Forum Games (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers (434527 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Mabella2550(f): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Bartork:

Yeah
So I don't sell myself short

What if I do one kind of job like that and my potential babe sees it

Then I'll be at a loss

And my lies won't work
grin cheesy smiley
Yeah, I get it.
So probably you can't own a diary here, right?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mabella2550:

grin cheesy smiley
Yeah, I get it.
So probably you can't own a diary here, right?

Daya what

All those play play chats here are dairy enough

I'll answer the job question by posting it on another thread can then mention you

You'll go see it and then I can edit it

Hope you get that
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Mabella2550(f): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
Bartork:

Daya what

All those play play chats here are dairy enough

I'll answer the job question by posting it on another thread can then mention you

You'll go see it and then I can edit it

Hope you get that
Okay
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 2:25am On Jul 28, 2020
Mabella2550:

Okay

Yeah

When we are both online sometime
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Mabella2550(f): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2020
Bartork:

Yeah

When we are both online sometime
No problem smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mabella2550:

No problem smiley

Nice

Nice

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 2:49am On Aug 01, 2020
Mabella2550:

Yeah, that's true.
Talk to you later elsewhere then. smiley

Hello

My friend

Good morning
How far with reading
And how are you doing today
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Mabella2550(f): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2020
Bartork:

Hello

My friend

Good morning
How far with reading
And how are you doing today
Good morning,
I'm doing perfectly well with reading and all.
Thanks for asking.

That your game done go far ooo, it's so fun to play.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mabella2550:

Good morning,
I'm doing perfectly well with reading and all.
Thanks for asking.

That your game done go far ooo, it's so fun to play.

Read on
More wins for you

It's our game not mine
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Mabella2550(f): 12:46am On Aug 03, 2020
Bartork:

Read on
More wins for you

It's our game not mine

Thanks!!!
Yeah I agree that all forum gamers own the game now, but let's not ignore the fact that we wouldn't own it, without you.
Kudos though, for introducing it.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 2:48am On Aug 03, 2020
Mabella2550:

Thanks!!!
Yeah I agree that all forum gamers own the game now, but let's not ignore the fact that we wouldn't own it, without you.
Kudos though, for introducing it.

Hahahah

Don't pull me out

I walk in the shadows

You and the other bosses own the house I am just a humble service provider
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Mabella2550(f): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bartork:

Hahahah

Don't pull me out

I walk in the shadows

You and the other bosses own the house I am just a humble service provider

"I am just a humble service provider" smiley Is that so?? Then we are proud house owners na, Abi?
Very interesting. grin

You walk in shadows you say. In case you ain't aware, if you should decide what to take a break from forum games, your absence would be greatly
felt.

You're a boss too joor. Wetin u dey talk, no con concern me.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mabella2550:

"I am just a humble service provider" smiley Is that so?? Then we are proud house owners na, Abi?
Very interesting. grin

You walk in shadows you say. In case you ain't aware, if you should decide what to take a break from forum games, your absence would be greatly
felt.

You're a boss too joor. Wetin u dey talk, no con concern me.

Boss for inside my Nokia torchlight phone

I tooot you were my friend

You come dey join them call my bluff

Well how was your day

How's the prep

Rate your preparation over 100

Did you check YouTube
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Mabella2550(f): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Friendlo:

Whose words
Hi dear,
hope you're fine.

About that your game "corrupt a wish", I was thinking you could change some certain things in the game to make it easier and more fun.

If you could modify it to such that ; After the 1st person makes a wish E.g "I wish to travel to Atlanta". The 2nd person corrupts the wish and makes his/her own wish. E.g "wish granted, but that would be on foot" "I wish to graduate with a first class "......... Then the game continues like that.

It's just a suggestion, if you think it won't be okay, I'm cool with it...

Kudos though!!!!!! smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mabella2550:

Hi dear,
hope you're fine.

About that your game "corrupt a wish", I was thinking you could change some certain things in the game to make it easier and more fun.

If you could modify it to such that ; After the 1st person makes a wish E.g "I wish to travel to Atlanta". The 2nd person corrupts the wish and makes his/her own wish. E.g "wish granted, but that would be on foot" "I wish to graduate with a first class "......... Then the game continues like that.

Thank you I'll try ur suggestion

This is my first topic tnx smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mabella2550:

Hi dear,
hope you're fine.

Bossss

See what am saying

Boss

I hail
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Friendlo:

Welldone

First or not it's staying

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Mabella2550(f): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bartork:

Boss for inside my Nokia torchlight phone

I tooot you were my friend

You come dey join them call my bluff

Well how was your day

How's the prep

Rate your preparation over 100

Did you check YouTube

Hmmm, you don see me wey dey use iPhone, Abi?

And I'm not trying to hype you ooo, I'm just stating an indisputable fact.

I'm fine.

I'll rate it 85 for now, maybe after next week, I'll be rating it from 85-90. Then, before the exams, I'll have prepared at least up to 95%

Yeah, I've tried YouTube. I tried it on Saturday, I learnt something new in math sha, but for the rest, I wasn't opportune to access due to data.
But it was really helpful though.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Mabella2550(f): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Friendlo:

No problem.
It's a nice game too smiley

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Mabella2550(f): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bartork:

Welldone

First or not it's staying
True talk.

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Mabella2550(f): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bartork:

Bossss

See what am saying

Boss

I hail

cheesy cheesy
you're the boss joor.

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=Bartork post=92424277]

Welldone

First or not it's staying [/quote

smiley smiley Thank you
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 1:56am On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=Friendlo post=92424825][/quote]

Yeahhhh

What's up

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 1:56am On Aug 05, 2020
Mabella2550:

cheesy cheesy
you're the boss joor.

Heyyy

My paddy

What's up with reading

Book up ooo
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 1:57am On Aug 05, 2020
Mabella2550:

True talk.

Yeah

Thanks to your suggestions too

You rock

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 2:02am On Aug 05, 2020
Mabella2550:

Hmmm, you don see me wey dey use iPhone, Abi?

And I'm not trying to hype you ooo, I'm just stating an indisputable fact.

I'm fine.

I'll rate it 85 for now, maybe after next week, I'll be rating it from 85-90. Then, before the exams, I'll have prepared at least up to 95%

Yeah, I've tried YouTube. I tried it on Saturday, I learnt something new in math sha, but for the rest, I wasn't opportune to access due to data.
But it was really helpful though.

Me am using nose phone

Well you've done well

85% is much
Keep up the speed

Data shouldn't be an issue
Spend money and time joor

You'll be grateful later

You stayed up late tonight
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Mabella2550(f): 9:02am On Aug 05, 2020
Bartork:

Me am using nose phone

Well you've done well

85% is much
Keep up the speed

Data shouldn't be an issue
Spend money and time joor

You'll be grateful later

You stayed up late tonight
LOL grin

Thanks

Okay.

Yeah.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Mabella2550(f): 9:06am On Aug 05, 2020
Bartork:

Heyyy

My paddy

What's up with reading

Book up ooo

I dey ooo.
I'm great with prep too. It's going smoothly.

How far work? It seems like it has been more hectic these days.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2020
Bartork:

Yeahhhh

What's up

Good morning

Good morning dear
Day's fine n urs
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Mabella2550:

LOL grin

Thanks

Okay.

Yeah.

Prepare ooo

My good friend

So that we can have enough time to hang out after exams
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Mabella2550:

I dey ooo.
I'm great with prep too. It's going smoothly.

How far work? It seems like it has been more hectic these days.

Nice

Am glad things are progressing

Works fine
Just a bit more to do
But am following through
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bartork(m): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Friendlo:

Good morning dear
Day's fine n urs

Hello

My only online friend

How are you doing today

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (381) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.