Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Igbos And Yorubas Always Fighting On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Igbos And Yorubas Always Fighting On Nairaland (689 Views)

Two Drivers Fighting On The Road At Sabo Market Ikorodu (Photos) / Nother Set Of Ladies Snapped Fighting On A Man / Why Am I Always Fighting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos And Yorubas Always Fighting On Nairaland by wilfrik200(m): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
Fellow Bloggers,

It has come to the point where every member of this honourable forum should avoid as much as possible the quest to cause or instigate tribal fight even when there are absolutely no reason for that.
Each time I go through the forum and some comments posted by some few who has no understanding of the topic they happen to contribute to, I see a lot of ignorant and hatefull comments aimed at provoking some group of Nigerians. This has no place in our society and will rather tear down the harmonious relationship highly needed to pull Nigeria together than make us a more perfect union.
We do understand they are some fringe elements who would prefer to flush their anger and frustration over here but we will need to silence such post by not responding/replying/Commenting on their post; That way, the person would view him/herself irrelevant in the forum and would be dittered the next time he thinks of doing the same.

whether Ibo, Yoruba or hausa, we are one Nigeria and nairaland is a God sent forum where we can engage ourselves in constructive arguements and or criticism of how we can move this great nation forward.

I wish us the best......
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Always Fighting On Nairaland by liukang1: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
you sure say dem no go come start fight on top this page again ?
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Always Fighting On Nairaland by suxes2005(m): 7:14am On Feb 13, 2013
What about we non-nigerians?
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Always Fighting On Nairaland by dasparrow: 9:37am On Feb 13, 2013
suxes2005: What about we non-nigerians?

It does not apply to you guys. It only applies to Nigerians who are ethnocentric/ practice tribalism and make hateful comments.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Always Fighting On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
*SMH* and *walks out of thread*
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Always Fighting On Nairaland by wabagric(m): 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
That is truth,nairaland is the second forum i like except facebook,is educative,informative and honest.i dont know why some group of tribe want to use this reputable forum to fight each other.i use to read news on punch news paper,there is this particular tribethat i will not mention that always start the abusing,expecially the issues on politice,they we start abussing somebody that can buy them for 'suya'.(obj) as if is the only politician we av in nigeria.
I hate read comment on punch on politice ,because somebody will just start say,one tribe is this is that.
Can u see the mentality of poor?we are one nigeria if u like it or not.

(1) (Reply)

Kano Multiple Explosions Ungodly-sultan / Meet Eric Dahl ‘silo’ The Guy That Pays His College Fee By Competitive Eating / Save A Life Today...safety Tips.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.