Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta (27453 Views)

Photos From Florence Esu's Birthday Party In Abuja / Funke Akindele's Surprise Birthday Party (Pictures) / Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta by jaymdee(m): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
andyanders: This is no party. Just get together with friends. Where in Atlanta is she staying so that I can go check her out.
Why must you check her out?
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta by jaymdee(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
landie: just lik sm1 asked, where is her husband? I keep seeing a lot of her pics and videos but I hardly see her standing beside her hubby. Is she not proud of him? Really, I don't undastand some of these our celebrities....
Her husband doesn't want to be in the public. It's good for him, as he's reserved to a fault. 'odabo'
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta by tutu1: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2013
ebamma: .Who them wan deceive na suprise birthday party them do for am, them fly am all the way to usa, something were she don already plan finish una come dey say suprise party abeg change that headline jare
lol see beef
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta by xeexee1: 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2013
4does of u askn of her family! U cld see dem wen u watch her reality show! Stop hating
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta by BankuTilapia: 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
johnkent:
That is Peter!!

That's PAUL grin grin
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
where is her husband? na today .....? !!!!!!
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta by redcliff: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2013
[size=14pt]shey them wan use these pictures for nairaland ad this one wey them small like this? small like this?[/size]
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta by tunapawizzy: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
WHEN AND WHO(more importantly) WILL RITA DOMINIC MARRY
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta by 1121: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
delors: Why is Omotola hiding her husband from the media? Becos he is bleaching doesnt mean he is nolonger handsome na...how can u have a whole birthday bash without anyone sighting ur husband in the picture collections? haba!
U took the word from my mouth. I was just abt saying just exactly that
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta by OgidiBoy(m): 2:13am On Feb 13, 2013
Is it by force that all Nigerian women must have long hair these days. What ever happened to just fixing up your natural hair instead all these weaves and wigs our women wear these days.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta by AyeeIdris(f): 4:34am On Feb 13, 2013
In the interview that the husband granted in a party 2 or 3 years ago, he said that he hates media attention and he hates having his picture taken; that the celebrity is his wife. Even in her reality show, he yelled at d cameraman for trying to include him. Let's try do our homework before assuming she is ashamed of him. Haba!
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 13, 2013
OgidiBoy: Is it by force that all Nigerian women must have long hair these days. What ever happened to just fixing up your natural hair instead all these weaves and wigs our women wear these days.
I am so sick and tired of that long hair look.
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta by Originalsly: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2013
danny301: How was it a surprise party?.... Didn't she know there was going to a party for her before she left Nigeria?....Those of you reporting news in this country have to realize that you are dealing with learned people and not dummies.
You obviously don't know what is a surprise party....and do you know why Omotola was in Atlanta? @thread... somebody need to sit down and rearrange Omotola head...inside and outside.She is naturally beautiful but see how she keeps hiding her beauty behind that big bushy wig thinking she looks better. Love the big smile babe in black in the first pic! Who is the bleached out chick in red?... the one that used the whole damn stick of red lipstick?
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta by ifihearam: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2013
she keeps travelling piam piam piam,where is her husband sef?
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2013
Isn't the guy in the first pic Cynthia Bailey's (from the real housewives of Atlanta) husband?
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta by topeorekoy(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2013

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta by Sijo01(f): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
Table Leg :

What is the meaning of "bweast"
School me please!

Ar you a learner, ni?
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta by OgidiBoy(m): 2:19am On Feb 21, 2013
Look at the hair in that picture looking so fake, village champion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aneke twins, Chidiebere and Chidinma share beautiful make-up pictures / Kemen And Ifu Ennada Spark Dating Rumour / Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.