Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Significance Of Popes Bendict Resignation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Significance Of Popes Bendict Resignation. (953 Views)

Know Your Popes / The 8 Most Evil Popes In Catholic History / 10 Worst Popes In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Significance Of Popes Bendict Resignation. by stuhporh: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
Pope Benedict reason for resignation to me is more than his reason been not strong enough to carry on.
I think pope Benedict has found out somethings in the palpacy beyond what we see or hear with. There are several prophecies and even predictions that the anti-christ shall arise from and within the people of GOD. Dont nail me yet, wait
The word “antichrist” appears well, four times in the bible, “antichrist,” the word “antichrists” appears once, total of five times, and they’re in the books of John, I John, II John. And matter of fact, John back in his day said, “There are even now many antichrists.”The word “antichrist” means in opposition to or in place of Christ. So this power is opposed to or putting itself in place of Christ, meaning counterfeiting or to be a false representation

Daniel 7 says And I consider the horns,” these ten horns of the Roman Empire, “ (ITALY) and behold, there came up among them another little horn before whom three of the first horns,”(VATICAN) the ten divisions, “were plucked up by the roots. But, behold, in this horn were the eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth speaking great things.”(PAPACY)

Relating my personal "continuing" search for the truth, i understand that a church That sits and brings the whole world to still, using statue to depict CHRIST and his disciples or even relations, is antichrist.
If you have read or heard of constantine, Constantine told his army to march through the Tiber River in Rome he says, “You’ve all been baptized, now you’re Christians.” And all these Pagan soldiers went down into the water, dry Pagans and they came up wet Pagans, but now they’re being told that they’re Christians. And they brought a lot of Paganism into the church, and it happened almost overnight. Suddenly, Christianity where it was outlawed became the national religion. But they didn’t wanna give up some of their Pagan Roman customs. All over the Roman Empire they had gods that they worshiped and they got a lot of this from the Greek, Apollo, and Jupiter, and Venus, and Mercury, and they’d say to the new priest, “Now what do we do with our gods”? They said probably we should give them Christian names and that’s exactly what they did. They started calling them Peter, James, John, and Mary, and started praying to the statues.

Kissing of the leaders ring, confessing sins to father. e.t.c Idol worshiping in the church of GOD is Anti Christ.
St Malachy-- Benedict XVI is the 111th pope in the prophecy of Saint Malachy. Petrus Romanus will be 112th whic he prophecied will start the coming of OUR lord Jesus Christ aswell as Begining of end of the world.

The most fearsome curse in the Bible is pronounced against those who worship the beast, the antichrist, and his image. Do we need to know who that is? Yes, we do! It is something that ought to make us shutter and tremble to think I could ignorantly worship that power and not know it. If you worship in a church where you only have to repeat what the leader says, am sorry to say you havent known Christ. If you hardly hear preachings about Kingdom of GOD, i also think you should retrace our steps.

HAVE POSTED THIS FOR FELLOW CHRISTIANS WITH BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF THE BIBLE TO THROW IN YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT IT. WE DONT HAVE TO BE ABUSIVE ON THIS ONE.
Re: Significance Of Popes Bendict Resignation. by Ellyeen(f): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
Your words cannot be more true. You really have a profound understanding of the bible. Good Job, well done and God bless.
Re: Significance Of Popes Bendict Resignation. by pimplucious: 4:03am On Feb 13, 2013
Christianity is fraud! Christianity it seems will lead more people to hell than heaven.
Re: Significance Of Popes Bendict Resignation. by stuhporh: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2013
pimp_lucious :
Christianity is fraud! Christianity it seems will lead more people to hell than heaven.

Yes, my brother, it will lead more people to hell than heaven. Our personal relationship with GOD,doing all that he has commanded and above all accept christ as lord and saviour, only we get us their.
Re: Significance Of Popes Bendict Resignation. by stuhporh: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2013
Ellyeen: Your words cannot be more true. You really have a profound understanding of the bible. Good Job, well done and God bless.

Amen! GOD bless you too
Re: Significance Of Popes Bendict Resignation. by uhuns: 11:32am On Feb 13, 2013
to all
if we say the pope is of the devil can I insinuate that all catholics are hell bound.
in the same vein if we say oyedikpor is of the devil can we then say all winners are hell bound.
even though I want comments on this.
all am trying to say is that we may have a point but we use wrong words.
we can not goggle out information and now draw up conclusion easily on such matters.

(1) (Reply)

How Old Is Your Church? Was Martin Luther or Pope Leo X The Anti-Christ? / God Revealed To Me The Nature And Existence Of HELL Fire; Take My Advise / The "Prodigal Son" Title Is Misleading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.