Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Jonathan Lauds Pope For Voluntarily Relinquishing Power - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Lauds Pope For Voluntarily Relinquishing Power (6360 Views)

President Buhari Reportedly Prevented From Seeing Pope For Late Coming / Jonathan Lauds Pope For Voluntarily Relinquishing Power / Us Lauds Alison-madueke’s Leadership Of Oil Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Lauds Pope For Voluntarily Relinquishing Power by crackhaus: 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
Tolexander: bandwagon
You just said it all dude! GEJ wanna join the likes of them other head of states lauding that decision...
Re: Jonathan Lauds Pope For Voluntarily Relinquishing Power by earthgreeners(m): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
GEJ should please resign for incompetency
Re: Jonathan Lauds Pope For Voluntarily Relinquishing Power by klear(f): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
I hope when the time comes, he will relinquish power rather than clinging to it ( I doubt it sha...they always claim how "my people" wanted me to run for another term.
Re: Jonathan Lauds Pope For Voluntarily Relinquishing Power by nagoma(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
calcal: hope the queen learn from this!

And the Dutch Queen. Queen Beatrix.
Re: Jonathan Lauds Pope For Voluntarily Relinquishing Power by BigChips: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
Make Uncle Jona sef voluntarily relinquish power for being clueless
Re: Jonathan Lauds Pope For Voluntarily Relinquishing Power by Boboedom: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
Gbongbonosi: How good its if gej can do as this man of god did your inability and incredibility to control Nigeria the giant of African

GEJ will do that only when you and your likes show him a replacement who will do better than him......maybe a foreign President.
Re: Jonathan Lauds Pope For Voluntarily Relinquishing Power by scarred: 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
Maybe Jonathan should do the same...
Re: Jonathan Lauds Pope For Voluntarily Relinquishing Power by Abraham2013(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
All dese people wey say make uncle jona resign, if em resign who will take over? As far as am concerned, d northers hav ruled Nigeria long enough and look where dey left d country. So even jona steps down in 2015, am Igbo man from d south east will take over .
Re: Jonathan Lauds Pope For Voluntarily Relinquishing Power by Azukaorji(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
When did GEJ becomes president of new york?........and how did popes decision gbasala ya?...but wait oo..wil dat affect d price of garri?
Re: Jonathan Lauds Pope For Voluntarily Relinquishing Power by RevOfiaeli: 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
The reason gven by the Pope for his resignation was not actually real, rather he is resigning because the vatican catholic pronounced him an anti-pope who is not following the Roman Catholic dogmas. So, he was labelled a heretic pope. For more information go to www.vaticancatholic.com and you will see how the church presented Pope Benedicts XV1.
Re: Jonathan Lauds Pope For Voluntarily Relinquishing Power by Ubenedictus(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
Cyberbaze: pls my fellow Catholics,I heard a rumor that people of Rome are protesting about the legalisation of same sex marriage in Catholic church..and one of my mind told me that thatz y pope resign not to be the one to legalise it..Pls lets pray so that the new pope wil not legalise that abnormality act,cuz Anglican HQ Cantabury legalised it immidiately after the entrance of the new bishop.
actually it is imposible 4 any pope to legalise same sex marriage, one d catholic church takes a position on faith or morals that position is final and cannot be changed. Even if i die today i know d catholic church will neva change her position on homosexuality.
Put ur mind at rest.
Re: Jonathan Lauds Pope For Voluntarily Relinquishing Power by Ubenedictus(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2013
Rev. Ofiaeli:
The reason gven by the Pope for his resignation was not actually real, rather he is resigning because the vatican catholic pronounced him an anti-pope who is not following the Roman Catholic dogmas. So, he was labelled a heretic pope. For more information go to www.vaticancatholic.com and you will see how the church presented Pope Benedicts XV1.
that is a joke, those guys are schismatic if not heritic, they also insulted d late pope john paul 2 as well. That has nothing to do with d popes resignation. Those guys are probably excomunicated catholics and their opinion doesnt concern d pope. Watch out they will also insult d next pope.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally / What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? / See The Person APC People Want As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.