Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) (8382 Views)

Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death / Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) / Beautiful Tiwa Savage In "Ife Wa Gbona" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by TheRealMrStan(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
link:http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2013/02/tiwa-savages-fiance-shocks-his-haterz.html
TIWA SAVAGE'S FIANCE SHOCKS HIS 'HATERZ' (PICTURE): "IGBE WA GBONA!"
Tiwa Savage's two-week old fiance and long time manager recently gave his real and imaginary enemies more than they bargained for....he posted (on instagram) a picture of himself 'shitting' inside a rather nice bathroom.
T-Bilz,real name Tunji Balogun gave his reasons for sharing this picture as letting his 'haterz' know that he is 'shitting' on them...or something like that. (Kai)

As far as I'm concerned,this relatively unknown young man has just given his 'haterz' the best valentine's gift ever.....I mean, come on? Who does this?

Yes,yes earning the love of a pretty lady like TIWA SAVAGE can be very intoxicating and make a guy go 'ga ga crazy', but this? Beyond the fame and all,Tiwa is just another good-looking single woman in her thirties,she doesn't have kids yet so we don't even know what she'll look like after motherhood.

Tiwa Savage like any other woman needs a responsible man that constantly lets her know that even if she looses everything-the fame,youth,beauty or wealth,he'll ALWAYS be by her side.

Unfortunately,all I can deduct from this boy's action is a T-bilz kinda like telling who ever cares to listen that "HEY,I'M THE LUCKY GUY THAT GETS TO 'F>>K' TIWA SAVAGE O...HATERZ CAN DIE"

But the rest of us (including his real or perceived haterz) are probably like, "Come on dude,we've all 'f>>ked' prettier and YOUNGER women in our life time...get a grip will ya!"

PS: Who was holding the camera,Tiwa,na you?

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by nikkypearl(f): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
SMH
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by oluwadare26(m): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
He's a dirty man! Toilet is Toilet! I think he want us to knw how ugly its toilet is..fool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by Cuddlemii: 12:15am On Feb 13, 2013
Na wa oh.

I don't even know what to say.

Is that not a stick of cigarette he is holding of puffing?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
See the hooligan tiwa is spreading her legs for.i just pity that girl if she ends up with this unrefined tout

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
Classless !
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by xteng: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
*msheew*
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by stupor(m): 12:43am On Feb 14, 2013
Act,too immatured !
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by 80million1: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
I doubt if this guy is Mentally Okay.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by TerpeOjorobaby: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by ignis: 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Silly....
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by dkronicle(m): 1:12am On Dec 20, 2013
Is he a celeb ?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 20, 2013
When a man thinks he is privileged to marry someone like Tiwa,then he's bound to misbehave,so I feel his stup1dity.. It happens.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 20, 2013
When a man thinks he is privileged to marry someone like Tiwa,then he's bound to misbehaved,so I feel his stup1dity.. It happens.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by Ruq: 4:17am On Dec 20, 2013
Since Feb.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by anonymous6(f): 4:32am On Dec 20, 2013
nasty, whats the point
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by Tholudee(f): 6:05am On Dec 20, 2013
Hmmm oko iyawo elepon blue cry cry Tiwa @op igbe wa gbona grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by omoajiri(m): 6:41am On Dec 20, 2013
...dude wan show say na d Burj'arab hotel in Dubai him dey....
no wey we don know nko...
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by skyscraperTM(m): 6:48am On Dec 20, 2013
Is that two toilet iyam seeing. Meaning aunty Tiwa and Broda Balogun can be shitting and making loff at the same time. #throws up
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by Tekzyflex(m): 7:08am On Dec 20, 2013
Oleku..I mean Oluku!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by ignis: 7:23am On Dec 20, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Is that two toilet iyam seeing. Meaning aunty Tiwa and Broda Balogun can be shitting and making loff at the same time. #throws up
Lol.... the other one is just for urinating.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by stinggy(m): 7:36am On Dec 20, 2013
Ife won gbona rily gan ni.... btw OP, it is All I can "deduce", nt 'deduct'
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by experimentist: 7:36am On Dec 20, 2013
Abeg ba when dem open dis thread?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by odizeey(m): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2013
Don jazzy na d real manager of dat girl
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by Pdizzle(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2013
dis guy like smoke die!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2013
Thread that was created centuries ago. . .
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2013
Cough*federline!*coughcough
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 20, 2013
Tholudee: Hmmm oko iyawo elepon blue cry cry Tiwa @op igbe wa gbona grin grin grin
gringringrin @ elepon blue gringrin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
gringringringrin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by Chanchit: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2013
Now this is a manager that needs to be managed.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2013
old gist
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fiance Shocks Haterz With Igbe Wa Gbona' (funny Picture) by skyscraperTM(m): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2013
ignis:
Lol.... the other one is just for urinating.
It is a wa o!! Why should there be toilet for just urinating. What is outside or bush meant for...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daily Needs Offers Scholarship To Rolling Dollars Children / IRRESISTIBLE!!!: John Legend Kisses Chrissy Teigen B00bs In Public / (photos) Bimbo Oshin And Sikiratu Sindodo Amazing Bleaching Evolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.