Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (63577 Views)

Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / Kogi State University Student Chatroom / Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 5:56am On Feb 13, 2013
cool kSU iREP YOU!!!
KSU STUDENT ON NAIRALAND iTUHALA!!!

Finally i think its time tn have a chat house, and here it is.
let discus matters as arising from our versity, let chill the doubt in the news.

2 Likes

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 6:13am On Feb 13, 2013
Sambas, drstan, Emmysteve, @say, Samross, EMMYDO1, EMMYK, seth89, slejaman, OCGREEN my oga! @richy, shalome, samsus, Dstorms AND ALL MY CONFIRM students of ksu, i hail you all in a very special way.

i want to thank you all for lifting the image of our school high, and i plead you all to keep in same lighT as you get serieous with studies.

its not easy, the higher you go the tough it becomes!
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 6:43am On Feb 13, 2013
truely the higher you go, the tough it becomes.

i want to say it here that, the kogi state government have approved for bursary of kogi state university a sum of 4000 each for the students, against the expected 15000.
money na money sha..
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by africanpea: 9:29am On Feb 13, 2013
My almamater, i hail thee! I really miss AY town :d
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
africanpea: My almamater, i hail thee! I really miss AY town :d
wahoo here we are.
africanpea am happy you are here, i want to welcome you specialy to this student portal.

i plead for an introduction please, its a nice thing meeting my sir's here.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by ONIPINSAYE(m): 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
PLEASE IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHEN KSU SUPPLYMENTARL LIST WILL BE OUT? I SCORE 41.30 PUME AND I APPLIED FOR ACCOUNTING IS THERE ANY HOPE AND CAN THEY GIVE ME ANY COURSE OR EDU COURSE.PLS REPLY
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2013
ONIPINSAYE: PLEASE IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHEN KSU SUPPLYMENTARL LIST WILL BE OUT? I SCORE 41.30 PUME AND I APPLIED FOR ACCOUNTING IS THERE ANY HOPE AND CAN THEY GIVE ME ANY COURSE OR EDU COURSE.PLS REPLY
seriously speaking, my people fail to reach their ought because they is a hurt in information.

Onipinsaye, you have came to the right student portal where the real students of ksu will be enjoying pop corn together.

My candid opinion for you is to work a walk into considering other promising options.
Merit list have long being uploaded, supplementary list have always being rolled out like too much even on quota bases.
In this February and on 8th to be precise, large number of applicants saw their name uploaded, a list was uploaded on the 8th of february,
But all these recent list are no merit list but HONORARY.

Yes honorary in lieu of justifying either indigenous applicants to the benefit of catchment area or by virtue of honorary plea.

So I expect all applicant to move the ray towards the ply road now that the time is a prospect.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
Students!!! Join me in eating pop corn o.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by africanpea: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
Emyo, i graduated 2008 from faculty of social sciences. I lived at millionaires qtrs briefly and later moved to high level. I wonder if those places still exist. Are these lecturers still in social science faculty? MR Jafaru and Mr Demola.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
africanpea: Emyo, i graduated 2008 from faculty of social sciences. I lived at millionaires qtrs briefly and later moved to high level. I wonder if those places still exist. Are these lecturers still in social science faculty? MR Jafaru and Mr Demola.
nice to hear from my big bro.
M.Q is still very much not in exile...LOL, M.Q still dey with their tough guys o...I stay in a lodge behind it called ADONA -the cafe and school then...this two lodges remain the cheapest in and closest to school.

Whereas new lodges built in stadium roads are paying 60 to 80k, we are flexing on 27k.

High levels na hot joint now o, with boutiques and a lot of happening things around it.

With the pace development is going around this areas especially stadium road junction I can say what it was in 2008, though I came around in 2011.

You na my oga.
I remain loyal sir.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
For the lecturers I will find out whatsapp with them.

I met Dr. Sanusi, and Mr. Ogbo in socail science faculty, because I offered Pos101 and pos104.

Trust me I will update u soon, happy to meet you here knowing you have passed through my route gladdens my heart.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by africanpea: 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
@emyo am a female tho :d. Are beauty pageants still held in KSU? I was Miss KSU 2005,that was the begining of my problems with lectures then, i am glad i was able to avoid them and graduate at the right time.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Ikocyztem: 9:41am On Feb 15, 2013
Greatest KSU STUDENTS. pls I applied ESTATE MANAGEMENT in my UTME, is d course accredited in ksu?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ikocyztem: Greatest KSU STUDENTS. pls I applied ESTATE MANAGEMENT in my UTME, is d course accredited in ksu?
estate management?
no, ksu as no such course but geoplaning.

infact, my answer above is no authority, i will come up with facts on or before 12pm, 16 feb.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2013
africanpea: @emyo am a female tho :d. Are beauty pageants still held in KSU? I was Miss KSU 2005,that was the begining of my problems with lectures then, i am glad i was able to avoid them and graduate at the right time.
MISS KSU 2005?
YOU ARE MOST WELCOMED.

I WILL WE BE GLAD AND KSU STUDENTS HONOURED IF YOU CAN BRIEFLY EDUCATE US ON YOUR 'AVOID' TIPS, IF YOU DONT MIND.

many a time, people fall victims to contemporal circumstance...like the former female sug vp, she was victimized.
Abije the 2011 sug pres also had a share, to name but a few joor.

Miss ksu 2005, if u dnt mind, how did you 'avoid'.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
africanpea: @emyo am a female tho :d. Are beauty pageants still held in KSU? I was Miss KSU 2005,that was the begining of my problems with lectures then, i am glad i was able to avoid them and graduate at the right time.
MISS KSU 2005?
YOU ARE MOST WELCOMED.

I WILL WE BE GLAD AND KSU STUDENTS HONOURED IF YOU CAN BRIEFLY EDUCATE US ON YOUR 'AVOID' TIPS, IF YOU DONT MIND.

many a time, people fall victims to contemporal circumstance...like the former female sug vp, she was victimized.
Abije the 2011 sug pres also had a share, to name but a few joor.

Miss ksu 2005, if u dnt mind, how did you 'avoid'. .
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by jullybest(m): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2013
For those that apply Computer Sc in KSU pls wat is d cut-off mark in POST-UTME and wat are d possible chances of getting d admition dis yr help pls.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by stephenoameh: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
how is ksu 2day

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by africanpea: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2013
@emyo i literary became an efiko and also became a stunch winner(LFC),i gained there respect and didn't need them for exam runs. I give God the glory, i am happily married with Kids now.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2013
jullybest: For those that apply Computer Sc in KSU pls wat is d cut-off mark in POST-UTME and wat are d possible chances of getting d admition dis yr help pls.
are you a jambite?
You need to write Jamb first to talk about ksu pume as you will need to meet up to a cut off point to sit for ksu pume, this point have always been 180 in jamb, but it is subject to change.

Pume cut off is determined by the volume of applicants versus the slots available for each course.

So I advise, if you are intending to write jamb, do jamb first, work hard a score high as 10% of your jamb score is added to your pume.

1 Like

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 8:37am On Feb 17, 2013
stephenoameh: how is ksu 2day
ksu is sweet and lovely today.
Just that injury time is approaching.
Otherwise, we happy with all that is going on.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 8:45am On Feb 17, 2013
africanpea: @emyo i literary became an efiko and also became a stunch winner(LFC),i gained there respect and didn't need them for exam runs. I give God the glory, i am happily married with Kids now.
hmm. Nice to hear.
It is no fallacy, winning the respect of ksu lecturers helps a lot.
No lecture can victimize you, accept you have questionable attributes.

Lecturers who fail you unnecessary can do that when you failed woefully, otherwise ksu gives us chances to complain and recall papers.

Am happy for your advice, winning respect is positioning ones self far from questionable characters.

Its true, people envy success.
Miss kia no, Mrs Ksu 2005 grin.

Am happy, you graduated successfully even with other social recognition.
Hope you will always come around to put us through with advice.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2013
NYSC update!!!
Call up letter: 25th Feb- 28th Feb, 2013
Camp: 5th march - 26
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 8:47am On Feb 17, 2013
Bursary Update:

The kogi sate University/Nakoss will be paying their student their bursary this month.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Ikocyztem: 10:48am On Feb 19, 2013
[quote author=Emyo]Bursary Update:

The kogi sate University/Nakoss will be paying their student their bursary this month. wat abt other skuls, BTW is d new increment confirmed yet. Am really looking forward 2 dat.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by dstoms(m): 6:37am On Feb 22, 2013
@EMYO I C UR GREAT WORK. Wow this is Good. I miss nairalands, lectures have kept us hiding dat y. And presently am preparing 4 my first test. Hmmmmm i love ksu. Promise u guys ksu is the best place to be
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
Emyo: Bursary Update:

The kogi sate University/Nakoss will be paying their student their bursary this month.
GLORY to GOD!!! At last!
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2013
dstoms: @EMYO I C UR GREAT WORK. Wow this is Good. I miss nairalands, lectures have kept us hiding dat y. And presently am preparing 4 my first test. Hmmmmm i love ksu. Promise u guys ksu is the best place to be
dstorms thanks for the coment and commedation.

ksu is a sweet place to be if you do d right thing at the right time.

we for law na assignment upon asignments o...but with God, we shall all make it to the labour maket hapily.

dstorms what dpt and level pls?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2013
Iaz93:
GLORY to GOD!!! At last!
planning the expense already?

iaz93, what you going do with yours?

seems they would be a little delay.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2013
[quote author=Ikocyztem][/quote]BETTER LATE THAN LATE grin
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
Emyo. Good work. Sorry been too busy coz this semester is a tentative and tedious for me.. So much productions.. And I heard bursary fee is gonna be 3,500naira only. Nawa oooo. From the aclaimed 15k... How are you friends??! Miss ya all
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
Emmyk: Emyo. Good work. Sorry been too busy coz this semester is a tentative and tedious for me.. So much productions.. And I heard bursary fee is gonna be 3,500naira only. Nawa oooo. From the aclaimed 15k... How are you friends??! Miss ya all
emmyk, we missing ur vibe.

Well it is understandable that this is the busiest time for students.
The higher you go the wider its goes.grin

Yea!
I read the newspaper were kogi government signed it, each students gets 4k buh u know the normal thing nau, if it is not going directly into our accounts then 500H will disappear..grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) / Uniabuja 2010/2011 post ume result to be released soon / Guy Spends Almost A Year Gluing 42,000 Matches To Make A Giant Sphere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.