Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (63683 Views)

Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / Kogi State University Student Chatroom / Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2013
EMMYD01: @samsus,emmyo,emmyk,etc. I hail una o. On d increment ,4 now samsus is rite. Agih mica stil maintain dat its a rumour o. @sheanel,my owe broda, 4 bus adm,u wil do eng,math,eco with one other subject. And 2 al aspirants, b preparing 4 ur pume. If u pass,ksu dat i know wil admit u. And to non-indigens that are applying, u need to have a better score than the indigenes o. More infos coming. @emmyo,emmyk and fehinti, csc result is out. Its emmyd01 all d way 4rm mathematical sciences. Am out 4 now
MY OGE AT THE TOP...ME C YOU O.

OME MEHN, .Mr. Ogbo try this year for cscs oooo

THAT GUY WITH 179 MUST HAVE HAD OR BETTER STILL HAVE A SKELETON IN THE CARBOARD.

he should say all the facts...
ksu?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 4:53pm On May 24, 2013
Iaz93: Good news.
DON'T FORGET 35K WAS ALSO JUST BUT RUMORS
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 6:58pm On May 24, 2013
Emyo: DON'T FORGET 35K WAS ALSO JUST BUT RUMORS
Hehehe! This one is the real rumour. Forget that one.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Necsy: 7:33pm On May 24, 2013
Emyo: 179? AND 204 LAST YEAR, YOU SAID YOU REACHED THE CUT OFF POINT AND KSU DID NOT ADMIT U?

are you sure?
y are u just saying it, are you just knowing its ur educational right?
what did you do then, y didnt you complain at the heat of admission process...who among us here this forum know about it?

did u report to the approprate authority?
gbegbochiiiiii fi le.

my broda, cant joke wit destiny issues. De promisd me until d last edu list cam. My broda, i am confused. Pls, can i run anytin? Tnx so much
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by landoc99(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2013
Necsy: my broda, cant joke wit destiny issues. De promisd me until d last edu list cam. My broda, i am confused. Pls, can i run anytin? Tnx so much
for the sake of mass failure i hope the jamb cutoff wil be reduce either to 170 or lesser so those wit 170 just pray ok.

1 Like

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by abysirius(m): 10:18pm On May 24, 2013
Some1 to pls advice. Any chance for candidate with 179? KSU as both 1st and 2nd Choice
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 12:25am On May 25, 2013
Iaz93: Hehehe! This one is the real rumour. Forget that one.
I PRAY SOO.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 12:09pm On May 25, 2013
EMMYD01: @samsus,emmyo,emmyk,etc. I hail una o. On d increment ,4 now samsus is rite. Agih mica stil maintain dat its a rumour o. @sheanel,my owe broda, 4 bus adm,u wil do eng,math,eco with one other subject. And 2 al aspirants, b preparing 4 ur pume. If u pass,ksu dat i know wil admit u. And to non-indigens that are applying, u need to have a better score than the indigenes o. More infos coming. @emmyo,emmyk and fehinti, csc result is out. Its emmyd01 all d way 4rm mathematical sciences. Am out 4 now
... Thanks for the info, Emmyd01, but I didnt do Csc last semester.... We dont even av it as a course or elective in my department... How av u been?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 12:13pm On May 25, 2013
abysirius: Some1 to pls advice. Any chance for candidate with 179? KSU as both 1st and 2nd Choice
nah. Try out pre-degree. Tahh
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by EMMYD01(m): 5:11pm On May 25, 2013
@emmyk,okun broda mi. Ilorin nko? @emmyo, well we have been hearing of this increment since last year but I believe it won't work. If we all go against d increment. It won't stay. Dis is d work of student union govt. We can do it together. How will they increase it to 100k. Its abnormal. Well let's c what will happen sha .
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samuel111: 7:22am On May 26, 2013
EMMYD01: @emmyk,okun broda mi. Ilorin nko? @emmyo, well we have been hearing of this increment since last year but I believe it won't work. If we all go against d increment. It won't stay. Dis is d work of student union govt. We can do it together. How will they increase it to 100k. Its abnormal. Well let's c what will happen sha .
av had of d increment for the past 2 months the simple truth is in has been seated upon by the senates and they av all agree on it, to me the only solution to diz is to protest next section so that it can b reduce to at least 70k I dey pity myself wey I b non indigo 150k hmnnn
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by EMMYD01(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2013
U r right
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samuel111: 6:27pm On May 26, 2013
EMMYD01: U r right
thanks boss
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2013
Emmyd, Ilorin wa nbe faa. Enjoying every bit of it... I wish we can just skip school and get to that part where I'm gotten a Job, rich and I'm travelling all around the world. Ha!
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by purkeyklef(m): 7:18am On May 27, 2013
gud day i will like to knw the olevel requirements for philosophy.tanks
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 9:32am On May 27, 2013
purkeyklef: gud day i will like to knw the olevel requirements for philosophy.tanks
5 Credits. You must credit your English and any other 4. Mathematics is not a problem.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 10:03am On May 27, 2013
I JUST SAW THIS POST. I THINK IT WILL BE HELPFUL.
Dis is to inform all student of KSU anyigba that registration to second semester 2012/2013 academics session starts on monday 27th may 2013,,, we advice dat one must do his/her reg themselves, nobody wil allow to reg 4 u cos u wil be asked to present ur school ID card or ur admission letter b4 u will be given ur course reg form n ur name must be taken down,, read n bc to any KSU student,,, dis is 4 real
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by purkeyklef(m): 12:17pm On May 27, 2013
tanks boss.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2013
Plz. I have a friend who wanna buy Direct Entry Form today for KSU, what are the credentials he should ready for submission later?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 2:15am On May 30, 2013
FOR NOW THE KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY JAMB CUT-OFF POINT IS 180.
IF THEY IS ANY OFFICIAL NEWS ON THAT, WE THE STUDENT HERE WILL MAKE IT KNOWN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

I ALSO PLEAD WITH THOSE WHO WROTE PUME IN KSU IN THE PAST TO PLEASE DROP ONE OR TWO QUESTIONS THAT THEY CAN REMEMBER FOR THE BENEFIT OF THOSE PREPARING FOR THE FORTCOMING EXAM.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by landoc99(m): 8:38am On May 30, 2013
Am begging our oga @ d top ooo captain idris wada nt to increase our skul fee o,mak he pity do way dy husle d payment. shocked
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by debayun(m): 11:42am On May 30, 2013
hi guys do u remember me i was d 1 who picked ksu as second choice nw hv done my jamb i had a score of 237 have changed KSU to my 1st choice so i wanna knw wen d post jamb is gonna hold and i want to also knw my prospects 4 admission d course i picked is geology and i had a very good result in my waec pls i will love ur response as soon as possible grin wink smiley smiley grin
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 6:05pm On May 30, 2013
Debayun, Post utme will prolly be July, towards the ending. Be active here. You'll get the real date..

@Emyo, yo bro! Buh I dropped my credentials with my hommie to help with reg, will they look at passport where needed?

And please, drop a post for the moderator of this section to change the name of this thread as it's not meant for KSU students alone...he locked the thread I created for KSU 2013.... Cheers bro.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 4:50am On May 31, 2013
Emmyk: Debayun, Post utme will prolly be July, towards the ending. Be active here. You'll get the real date..

@Emyo, yo bro! Buh I dropped my credentials with my hommie to help with reg, will they look at passport where needed?

And please, drop a post for the moderator of this section to change the name of this thread as it's not meant for KSU students alone...he locked the thread I created for KSU 2013.... Cheers bro.
seriously, if you had checked my past siggy, u will know dat i was fed up the mods...my own thread for ksu aspirant was closed for one of our guys own, i was silent, then i created this one...i didn't know wat happened his was locked again...remember i also i had a thread for aspirant but it tasted the stroke of the mods...i talked to them, out of anger to told them to delete it, check the complain thread all am saying is still their.

recently your own busy thread recieved a knock along with some of our guys own here...they changed my own name from student chat portal to student meet here.

the rationale behind it was dat it is the student the aspirant want to meet.
the aspirant needs a room where they can meet with student on campus, a thread where ksu student meets.
what they did was to use a stone to kill two birds; students meeting other students, and aspirants meeting students for comfort, assitance and information.

i will say it again, this thread is for students...its ksu student forum!!!
i will PM the mods Emmyk.

guy thanks for accepting me in the ever vibrant ksu forum on facebook.
could u please drop the address for our dear students and aspirants?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 8:34am On May 31, 2013
debayun: hi guys do u remember me i was d 1 who picked ksu as second choice nw hv done my jamb i had a score of 237 have changed KSU to my 1st choice so i wanna knw wen d post jamb is gonna hold and i want to also knw my prospects 4 admission d course i picked is geology and i had a very good result in my waec pls i will love ur response as soon as possible grin wink smiley smiley grin
Just pass your post utme, and you'l be a student of Kogi State University. Geology is a nice course, that's what I'm studying. Errm. . .read for the post utme oh.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by debayun(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2013
Iaz93: Just pass your post utme, and you'l be a student of Kogi State University. Geology is a nice course, that's what I'm studying. Errm. . .read for the post utme oh.

So ur sayn as long as I hv a good score in my post ume ama get admission cos am also an indigene and hw can I get past questions and I kind of visited ur website and I hv to confess wat I saw was very poor, plain and ordinary it was nt sophisticated at all I was nt impressed u guys shld do somfin about dat cos am a website designer
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 7:26pm On May 31, 2013
@Emyo,.. I feel you bro. Whoa! I never knew all this while..
The Moderator looks new, I prefer when Odunnu was there... She doesnt lock threads anyhow like that... Does it mean KSU must have just a single thread on Education forum?

That's by the way... Lol. How did you know I was the one that accept your request there?? #shocked... I'm an Admin on that page....

Please be active there, just like you are here...

One love bro..Cos mo!
I'll do as you asked...

Where ar you?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 7:31pm On May 31, 2013
Fellow brothas n sis. This is the most active KSU page on Facebook.. Join and get information there too. On this link... https://m./396141940403044?_mn_=1&refid=8&_ft_=qid.5884212146227385484%3Amf_story_key.-7267897981736523141
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 9:25pm On May 31, 2013
debayun:

So ur sayn as long as I hv a good score in my post ume ama get admission cos am also an indigene and hw can I get past questions and I kind of visited ur website and I hv to confess wat I saw was very poor, plain and ordinary it was nt sophisticated at all I was nt impressed u guys shld do somfin about dat cos am a website designer
Yes, on merit. What website are you talking of?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 7:11am On Jun 04, 2013
WHERE GONE EVERYBODY?
LOL.

I GUESS REGISTRATION THINGS BA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

How Going To University Was Like In Those Days (photos) / Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) / Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.