Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. - Education (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (63759 Views)

Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / Kogi State University Student Chatroom / Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2013
yemi2plus:
secret info? I just laughed after reading that part. Why did you open this thread? Is it not to help students? Why must they call you? So, everybody that wants to run the diploma registration should start calling you? Continue like this and this thread will be locked. It's a promise.
do you want it locked?
Do you want to join the cliq that tried and failed?

The thread have been delivering on its mandate.

The secret gist remain a secret gist between the CBT user and I and not for the general public especially not for the school programmers.

Grab the gist?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Vickson123: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2013
yemi2plus:
I'm not the type that argue when money ain't involved. Just so you know, I was a Pre-Degree student that just crossed over to degree and I also wrote the Post-UTME exam even when the director warned us not to. You friends and sister lied to you my friend, there was no place that the subject combination was written in the laptop.

Mr Oga, its either u did nt write same ksu p.utme exam that I wrote or u were so much in a hurry nt 2 even notice d BOLDLY WRITTEN examination subject combination...cus I saw mine, 5 subjects carrying 6marks each!
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2013
Vickson123:

Mr Oga, its either u did nt write same ksu p.utme exam that I wrote or u were so much in a hurry nt 2 even notice d BOLDLY WRITTEN examination subject combination...cus I saw mine, 5 subjects carrying 6marks each!
embarassed grin breeze blow fowl yansh don open.
@poster thank you

More......
Next please.......

1 Like

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by jostex(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
INFO FOR DIRECT ENTRY STUDENT

KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY, ANYIGBA 2013/2014 Direct Entry screening holds 27th and 28th September, 2013. Candidates with KSU as first choice, have 5 credits (including English and maths), NCE with not less than 6 points, ND/OND with a minimum of Upper Credit, HND with a minimum of Lower Credit, IJMB candidates and any other advanced level qualification.

Registration for the screening commenced on Monday, 9th September to close Wednesday, 25th September, 2013. The fee is N2,300 into any Zenith Bank branch nearest to you via X-Path. You will be given a pin thereafter and proceed with registration online on the institution portal (www.ksuportal.edu.ng).

Candidates are required to upload passport size of not more than 20kb with RED background. And get to the venue to screening early enough with evidence of registration only. Do not come with your handsets, flash drive, modem, biro, pencil or any electronic device, your ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer are all that would be required.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by faithgokz(f): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
yemi, i saw my subjects combination in mah p.ume exam o. . 6questions per subject. mayb u didnt write d p.ume we wrote sha. .or mayb u didnt bother to read d 1st page b4 d questnz!..abeq add me on 2go(faithgokz). make we qist;-)
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
YEMI! YEMI!! Money wasn't involved, no wonder you were arguing blindly.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
Iaz93: YEMI! YEMI!! Money wasn't involved, no wonder you were arguing blindly.
that's right bro. I was trying to pull their legs.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Emyo: embarassed grin breeze blow fowl yansh don open.
@poster thank you

More......
Next please.......

Emyo my learning colleague, hw's dis hell of a strike goin?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by ocgreen(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2013
All protocols observed. Just want to wish all direct entry students success in ur exam. God's favour shall locate ur reg number in jesus name. Any theatre arts aspirant?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by johnkay1(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2013
when will ksu start selling pd form?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Tunapa9ja: 12:08am On Sep 26, 2013
Secret wat I laugh in Okun lang.Must they call u or u intend getting something in return 4 d little info...Guy where i sku.we render help free.
Emyo: goto zenith bank pay 2300, get a pin and proceed to a cafe to do your registration on the school website.

I can't post a secret info for you here so call and request for it.
.THINK TWICE.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Tunapa9ja: 12:13am On Sep 26, 2013
Yemi padi mi xup.Nice write up u ve got in d Literature session.U are wlc to K.S.U=Now a fresh student.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 3:50am On Sep 26, 2013
Tunapa9ja: Secret wat I laugh in Okun lang.Must they call u or u intend getting something in return 4 d little info...Guy where i sku.we render help free..THINK TWICE.
I don't think am as poor as the guy who invited you here.

The last time I checked, I'm bigger then collecting 'how much self' to tell CBT users how to and how not to on ksu computer laptop.

Mtweee I don't know why am replying you, student, you are not. Ksu aspirant, you are not. Poke noise, wentin concern you?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 6:47am On Sep 26, 2013
Tunapa9ja: Yemi padi mi xup.Nice write up u ve got in d Literature session.U are wlc to K.S.U=Now a fresh student.
thanks
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samuel111: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
This is 2 inform those candidate that score minimum post utme score of 50 who apply into faculty of LAW but couldn't meet the department cut off. That vacancies exist into the department of ISLAMIC LAW. All interested candidate are to submit their credential to office of the director of academy planning submission closes 10th of october.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samuel111: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
THINK WISE
Pre-degree i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ a program run by the school within the duration of 7-8 months, it is an interesting program that give student upper chance of gaining admission into the university when u meet up with their requirement.
The requirement are listed below>>>>
-Minimum of 5 credit in your o'Level result including english language and mathematics. This qualifies U̶̲̥̅̊ to sit for the entrance examination into the pre-degree program
-During the program U̶̲̥̅̊ have to write jamb and score minimum of 180, anything below that i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not accepted, U̶̲̥̅̊ will be converted to diploma.
-You have to score minimum of 240 in your pre-degree final exam, which include the mid test (100 marks) final exam(500 marks) all making total of 600 marks.
-You need NOT to write post utme when U̶̲̥̅̊ meet up with the above requirement.
-Meeting all this requirements, not even the VC can stop your admission.
-2012/2013 tuition fee was #40,000 for indigen and #60,000 for non-indigen can't say abt 2013/2014 fee for now.
For more info click on †ђξ link below to join my group on facebook https://m./216986381792495?refid=18 or search fø̲̣̣я̅ KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY CHAT ROOM on facebook and LIKE the group.

Respect to my oga them Sir ocgreen,emmydo,emmyk,emmy and odaz. Just want to say big thanks for keeping diz forum alive.

For more info call 07038954219. PIN(2270F8EA)
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by EMMYD01(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
I greet everybody in d house o. Ocgreen i c u jor and otherz. Una weldone o
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by kayusoluwasheyi(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
I beg ooo say I fit go do am as I get 49.80 as islamic law
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by ocgreen(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
samuel111: THINK WISE
Pre-degree i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ a program run by the school within the duration of 7-8 months, it is an interesting program that give student upper chance of gaining admission into the university when u meet up with their requirement.
The requirement are listed below>>>>
-Minimum of 5 credit in your o'Level result including english language and mathematics. This qualifies U̶̲̥̅̊ to sit for the entrance examination into the pre-degree program
-During the program U̶̲̥̅̊ have to write jamb and score minimum of 180, anything below that i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not accepted, U̶̲̥̅̊ will be converted to diploma.
-You have to score minimum of 240 in your pre-degree final exam, which include the mid test (100 marks) final exam(500 marks) all making total of 600 marks.
-You need NOT to write post utme when U̶̲̥̅̊ meet up with the above requirement.
-Meeting all this requirements, not even the VC can stop your admission.
-2012/2013 tuition fee was #40,000 for indigen and #60,000 for non-indigen can't say abt 2013/2014 fee for now.
For more info click on †ђξ link below to join my group on facebook https://m./216986381792495?refid=18 or search fø̲̣̣я̅ KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY CHAT ROOM on facebook and LIKE the group.

Respect to my oga them Sir ocgreen,emmydo,emmyk,emmy and odaz. Just want to say big thanks for keeping diz forum alive.

For more info call 07038954219. PIN(2270F8EA)
nice one ma bro. Thank u so much.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by ocgreen(m): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
EMMYD01: I greet everybody in d house o. Ocgreen i c u jor and otherz. Una weldone o
ma main man. How ur ppl bro. Missin u man. See wetin strike do us.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by EMMYD01(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ksu post Direct entry screening exam result now out. Check @ www.ksuportal.edu.ng . @ocgreen, walai strike no try at al o. Hope u r gud sha my fellow comrade?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by EMMYD01(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
@adekankun my broda, nice 1. Hope u r 5n 2 broda. Add me up @2go emmyd01 ,whatsapp 07034939408, BBM 21CF231D.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Ayoseth: 12:57am On Oct 05, 2013
pls is anyone on agbami scholarship here
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by sambas: 6:10am On Oct 05, 2013
Damn,I'm missing school,
Waow,can't believe i‘ve stayed @ home for 2 months nd still counting.
I miss SCHOOL GATE(those security men wey de check my dress code even when de see me commot 4rm admin block.)
Mehn....it hasn't been easy,i miss LT(wey students de check hu dress well nd hu no dress well come class)
I miss school CAFETERIA (where i de chop rice beans 4 #150)
I miss night class wey guys de toast girls,theives stealing nd 90% sleeping
I miss our class rep wey b H.O.D boy
I miss IDACHABA LT where u must see pple charging phone
Hmmmm can't imagin no more early Morning classes,no more fixed classes,no more test.i miss dem all.
I miss okada guys wey no de always get change once de drop 4 school gate.
I miss k.s.u bikes taking turn.
I almost forgot INIKPI ND DANGANA HOSTELS wey don turn short put ground
I miss K.S.U LIBRARY wey u go de read, others de eye ur bag.
I miss S.U.G RELAXING SIT wey b spot 4 pple wey no de enter class.
I miss ALUTA DRAGON CAR parading around.
I miss sitting in class blocks nd strolling in campus.i miss queing 4 everything in K.S U.
ABOVE ALL I MISS K.S.U.
GREAT K.S.U STUDENTS I MISS U ALL.....
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 05, 2013
When are they going to pay us busary? That money is too small,Nakoss should talk to the government so they can increase it and make sure it is paid into the account because it is very stressfull collecting the money individually and they will still remove 500h from the money.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samsus(m): 5:58am On Oct 07, 2013
arcbabe: When are they going to pay us busary? That money is too small,Nakoss should talk to the government so they can increase it and make sure it is paid into the account because it is very stressfull collecting the money individually and they will still remove 500h from the money.
hmmm 4get abot d bursary i doubt if de stil goon pay dat money
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samsus(m): 6:06am On Oct 07, 2013
...sup guys all protocol observe.., ist true dat diploma student are resuming on 20th dis month.. @sambas urs na jst 2mth, me don use 4mth n 16days 4us , i doubt if i go no road to ma lodge ... @emmydo,emmyk,sambas,ocgreen,yemi,faith n d rest i see u guys.. God bless u all

1 Like

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 7:38am On Oct 07, 2013
samsus: ...sup guys all protocol observe.., ist true dat diploma student are resuming on 20th dis month..
I heard that too. But I thought the notice is for only diploma two students.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samuel111: 6:31am On Oct 08, 2013
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY DIRECT ENTRY, DIPLOMA,PRE-DEGREE and ADMISSION LIST. Join us by clicking on the link below to join †ђξ group https://m./216986381792495?refid=18 or search for KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY CHAT ROOM on facebook and join the group.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
pls let's talk about kogi state scholarship and Bursary. I'm an indigent indigene but do not school at kogi.. my phone is 08162703730..
email jamesomeiza@gmail.com
thanks in anticipation. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
Everyone is hibernating....thanks. Buh no thanks to ASUU
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by george2bam(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
Kogi state university 2013/14 direct entry form is out,to obtain call:08147279803

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) / See Latest News About ASUU Strike Today / WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.