Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Online Web Design And Computer Programming Training. - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Online Web Design And Computer Programming Training. (449 Views)

COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AND WEBSITE DESIGN VIDEO TRAINING (GET THE SKILLS!) / Free Intensive 3 Days Java Programming Training By Naija's 1st Programmers Sch. / Professional Website Design And Application Programming Training In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Web Design And Computer Programming Training. by smithsteady(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2013
I'm a software engineer by profession and do not know what unemployment is all about cos ICT is a gold-mine. I realized that there are some people who want to career in software world but do not know where to start or who to meet. I'm here to guide u.i have very good knowledge in the following programming languages.ASP.Net with C#(C-Sharp).Net and VB.net,PHP and MySql, Javascript(ecma5 and host), Titanium Mobile, jQuery, CSS3, Ajax and HTML5, JAVA. and i link these languages to any database like MsSql, MySql, Oracle11g and sql-lite(is for mobile). Don't be afraid of distance, we are going to leverage Skype for an interactive lessons. I also have hundreds of comprehensive ICT e-books for u. Call me on 08038231913.
Thank u, I love u all
Re: Online Web Design And Computer Programming Training. by cbaba: 10:00am On Feb 27, 2013
I need to learn Java. Privately. 08088267830.
Re: Online Web Design And Computer Programming Training. by smithsteady(m): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2013
c-baba Call me on phone, if u really need a JAVA tutorial.

(1) (Reply)

Itil & Pmp Training / Portharcourt IT Systems & Management Center (PISMC) / Digital Marketing & Intro To Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.