Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

How Much Of Ur Failures/stagnancy In Life Do U Allege To Ur Parents&folks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Of Ur Failures/stagnancy In Life Do U Allege To Ur Parents&folks (630 Views)

Make Ur S/o To Ur Frnds,foes,crush & Evry1 U Wish Happy New Year.2016 / How Much Life Do You Have Left? This Will Tell You? / What Are Your Goals in Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Of Ur Failures/stagnancy In Life Do U Allege To Ur Parents&folks by JadeWilliam(f): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2013
I ran into one of my secondary school friends the other day&saw how well she looked&was driving d latest Hindi jeep.We got talking&sh told me because of admission problems,her dad sent her to UK to study&afta her Bsc&masters,sh got married,came back to Naija&is now heading an organization. U know Naija appreciates foreign certificates alot. So It got me thinking.
Re: How Much Of Ur Failures/stagnancy In Life Do U Allege To Ur Parents&folks by opeoluwa2(f): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
I understand how you feel.with certain opportunities,someone can get to some high position.
But never the less,once you are determined to make something out of life, you will definately attain it just set your mind on it.
There is this saying"you cannot determine your beginning,but you can determine your end"
So its never too late, makeup your mind and attain your goals.

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Snab Me For Geting Girl Lover / Mourners Flee As Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral / hey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.