Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Scam Alert! - Job Seekers Please Read - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scam Alert! - Job Seekers Please Read (499 Views)

Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert! - Job Seekers Please Read by samguy009: 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hello,im Samguy. some of you might have seen my post on News and Job Adverts . . Most Especially Jobs. well , i do some background check and verification on some jobs before i post them especially if it smells fishy.
I Recently saw an advert on VHR, Virtual Human Resources. So i decided to go to their office at Godmon Estate, Okota today. to my suprise, it was a small rented apartment in a residential estate. i dont want to bore you with the long story.contains 3 staffs,looking very ?? it was obvious i was over dressed for the occasion. they told us, the applicants, that they are a health supplement company. like those pple dat do checkups with machines . . .i was jst lafn. in the end , they told us to pay 8k for health license, so that we can be a part of the project. later they said we can pay 2500, then they said we can quickly go to the bank to withdraw if we are not with money. They were so desperate to get some money . . . to me, its a total SCAM . . .so pls Keep off.. . . . .

2ndly, av been contacted by the moderator to always post the full details of jobs here. am sorry if i had caused any of you any inconvenience . ill abide by that and ill try my best to keep you guys informed about job opportunities.
God will grant us our heart desires
You can visit my site for more Job Vacancies>> http://www.wapjoint.com/search/label/Job%20Vacancies

(1) (Reply)

Gistandcash.com / Vacancy Exist In A Reputable Health Organization In Lagos&ogun State / Free Global Calls & Chats To 500,000 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.