Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

G - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G (1306 Views)

Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) / "Governance 101" By Raji Fashola ...i Think Prof Oshinbanjo Should Read This / Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G by musiwa10: 5:26am On Feb 14, 2013
F
Re: G by musiwa10: 5:29am On Feb 14, 2013
U
Re: G by bigtt76(f): 5:44am On Feb 14, 2013
So what about them being number 1? The buildings or achievements?
Re: G by musiwa10: 5:58am On Feb 14, 2013
f
Re: G by bigtt76(f): 6:24am On Feb 14, 2013
First and foremost, Enugu State University not the same as University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

Secondly, being in charge of Engineering does not automatically confer on him the much needed power or cash to carry out desired projects.

Thirdly, University of Ilorin has been known to involve the private sector and wealthy individuals into funding buildings (Erastus Akingbola funded the enginnering building if I remember correctly).

Lastly, though not supporting a Professor who still believes Nigeria's Power Problem is as a result of demons and not infrastructure... leaves much to imagination.
Re: G by musiwa10: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
F

1 Like

Re: G by musiwa10: 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2013
F
Re: G by Yeske2(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
Yeah right! How you dey Musiwa?
Re: G by musiwa10: 3:09am On Feb 16, 2013
G
Re: G by musiwa10: 3:23am On Feb 16, 2013
You can see Prof NEdo and the people in that school were able to steal the money because the of the way the system is.. if it was before, it will not be possible.

under this system, Igbo people would claim, I am posting this because he is not Igbo.. While in the old system, if he was critic nobody will complain.. Because only Igbo will be able to call him thief. That way he will not find an escape..

Britian was smart to create 3 nation. Even while they were not total correct with the map because they made some mistake. it is an effective system
Re: G by musiwa10: 7:49am On Feb 16, 2013
F
Re: G by gramci: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2013
Good morning musiwa

Re: G by musiwa10: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2013
F
Re: G by musiwa10: 8:38am On Feb 16, 2013
G
Re: G by musiwa10: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2013
G
Re: G by musiwa10: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
G
Re: G by musiwa10: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
G
Re: G by joney360(m): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2013
Incidentally am a Lion and was admitted during Nebo yrs. On funding let me let u know that Adenugas donation was a radio donation and if he has completed the payment I don't know. As 4 others I don't know.
UNN was bombed during the war and after the war it was strategically underfunded. When Nebo became VC we started paying development levy to assist in renovation and constructing buildings, this was a direct copy of UNIZIK that used dev levy to construct most of the buildings in their permanent site. Under Nebo the following buildings where constructed or completed
Library
A Hostel Block
6 lecture theaters
Roads
Electrical Engineering block
My alma mater is not yet what it should be but am glad the new VC is also carrying on with completion of abandoned buildings and construction of new ones.
Nebo was never a lecturer in UNN at any capacity. Before he was VC he was lecturing at ESUT.
Nebo opened the door to new developments in UNN if u knew what it was before he came in.
On whether he embeZzled funds. All I can say is that I can't Vouch for the innocence of any Nigerian. But he did creditably well as a VC of UNN.
Re: G by joney360(m): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2013
The money donated by dangote group was used directly to construct a squash court b4 the NUGA games. The court was ready b4 the games. Dangote paid directly to the contractors.
Re: G by johnugwu: 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
Musiwa is forcing me to reply. Sometimes he makes statements dat ar not comprehensible. Some times he will just start babbling away.
Re: G by musiwa15: 1:57am On Feb 17, 2013
Stop telling lies.. bomb during the civil war.. you are not serious.. May UNN has collected a total of $.8 billion after the civil war.. Go to the minister of education and check the record.. and convert them to dollar.

This is why social critic run away from igbo issue because , you people will label them tribalist

13 people where minister from the east..
19 from the North
12 from the western niger
Re: G by joney360(m): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
Bros, whether UNN saw war or not. I leave that argument. You may consult the history books.
I think the main issue here is whether NEBO performed as VC. I can vouch for him he performed, under him many new buildings where constructed and some old ones rehabilitated. He also reduced many admission racketeering to barest minimum. On embezzlement, all I can say is there is no public officer Nigeria in resent times that has not embezzled public form. The important thing for me right now is at least work while stealing. Am a realistic fellow
Re: G by musiwa15: 3:16am On Feb 18, 2013
first of all he is not competent to be minister of power. and you can see, he has no experience to be minister too.. Look I have worked in engineering and I will tell you.. it is a No NO for nedo, if you are an engineer. you will know why I say so..

Apart from that he is corrupt.. go and look at the date when this funds were collected..

Look you support people because they are igbos like you.. That is bad.. Why would you support a thief. so if an igbo man is a thief, you people will support him.. I see.
Re: G by musiwa15: 3:22am On Feb 18, 2013
look my friend, i went to university of ilorin and we had better facilites because our people dont steal this much that i see from UNN.. this is stealing and not civil war.. I can show you the picture of uniport and you will see, that Prof Nedo is a criminal.

this people are thief my friend.. who stole from this university. unilorin never got half of the money that UNN got.. never even got close to half of the money..
Re: G by ektbear: 5:00am On Feb 18, 2013
Unilorin, Ife, Ibadan, Unilag. 4 of the most prestigious universites in the country.

And all with something in common..

Hmm...
Re: G by Ngwakwe: 7:13am On Feb 18, 2013
Musiwa's mental health is deteriorating very fast and nobody is offering him assistance to this effect.
Re: G by Ejine(m): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
What type of Engineering?
Electricity Engineering?
Re: G by gramci: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ngwakwe: Musiwa's mental health is deteriorating very fast and nobody is offering him assistance to this effect.

I honestly think he should see Prophet T.B Joshua.
Re: G by joney360(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
Bro, if u say ur people don't steal money its ok. May God bless them. But I steal repeat myself Nebo Performed creditably well as UNN VC. If u where in UNN b4 he took office u will understand. least we forget he was made VC of federal UNIversity Ekiti cos of his performance in UNN. And please His name is NEBO not NEDO. If u think am supporting him cos of tribe. Try asking any UNN grad aw well he performed.
If U talking about the VC(Mbanefo) before came in that one I can say he is bullshit did nothing atol
Re: G by joney360(m): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
I meant *still* not *steal*.

(1) (Reply)

Otunba Dino Melaye's Funny Pics On Twitter / Ogun Signs Mou On Light Rail Project. Pics. / Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW - General System Collapse!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.