Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You (5995 Views)

Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) / Music Video and Pictures From BankyW Yes/No Video Shoot / E.M.E Ft Niyola – Don’t Delay Me (don’t Go There) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by omobaswagz(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2013

[size=13pt]In the spirit of Valentine, the singer, songwriter and chairman of EME has decided to give fans a sneak peek into the R&BW album.

The singles, “Find You” was produced by Spellz and “Be My Lover” (Yes/No) Part 2 featuring Niyola was produced by Masterkraft.

The album which will be launched at a Grand Love Project on Friday, February 15th 2013 will feature top Nigerian acts like Wande Coal, Darey, Tiwa Savage, Bez, Blacky and Faze, Lynxxx, Sound Sultan, Iyanya, Praiz, Omawumi, Waje, J Martins, May D, Chidinma among many others.

There will also be special guest appearances by Don Jazzy and Yvonne Nelson at the special Valentine concert.

Download the two track Here http://omobaswagz..com/2013/02/banky-w-be-my-lover-ft-niyola-find-you.html[/size]
Re: BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by Mynd44: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2013
Hmmmm. That picture is saying something
Re: BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by MEILYN(m): 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
rubbish song.....i av d song but av neva played it twice

1 Like

Re: BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by HectorTroy: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2013
Banky don't allow Wizkid leave o....If na this kain song you wan dey produce better turn E.M.E to pure water company.
My 2 kobo.

2 Likes

Re: BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by MEILYN(m): 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
HectorTroy: Banky don't allow Wizkid leave o....If na this kain song you wan dey produce better turn E.M.E to pure water company.
My 2 kobo.

lol
Re: BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by MEILYN(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
wande coal,nd may d's songs where beta
Re: BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by djeezy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
When these artistes succesful make it to the limelight they start singing rubbish and songs that fall below standard thinking that since they are at the top, people will rush to get the music. Truth be told, real lovers of music, i mean those who are good critiques will not play a rubbish song twice or put it up on playlist.
Re: BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by Ejine(m): 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
O' boy, this his GBADAGBA is looking mean as HELL!
Re: BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2013
I haven't listened to all the songs in the album but I get the feeling that Yes/No (original version) is the best in it.

I didn't feel these two tracks that much.

The 'find you' song, autotune much...what's up with that? undecided angry
Re: BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
his eyebrows tho...kikiki grin grin
Re: BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by purpinkx(m): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
I haven't listen to the song but its total crap grin
Re: BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by Mynd44: 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
purpinkx: I haven't listen to the song but its total crap grin
I wonder how

1 Like

Re: BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by NessaFresh(f): 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2013
No need to download with these comments
Re: BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by Asis(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
Hahahaha Nna mehnnn una don kill dis track with una comments o..
Re: BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by elopee3000(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
Fire for fire no dull
moment for nlf we dey scatter any body here we no dey look uche face here
Re: BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
With all this Coments, I rest my Case!!!
Re: BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by Charleebro(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
I thought Yes/No Remix was pretty good. Maybe not as good as the original but pretty good all the same. Haven't really listened to 'Find You' but it didn't quite catch me. My 2 shillings on the matter!
Re: BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by delors(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
Whiskey nor dey for the album? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wizkid I mean... tongue
Re: BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by dhrey: 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2013
Naija pple na wao
Re: BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 15, 2013
Majority of those commenting here didn't download the song at all.
Re: BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by sweetkevisco(m): 10:43am On Feb 15, 2013
Are you a talented upcoming artiste,and you
need a
sponsor or record label to finance your career
but you dont know how to contact them. Dont
worry for a very cheap and affordable fee,we
will send your songs,and bio to personal emails of stakeholders in the music
industry,and with God on your side,who
knows?. Register by sending your songs,artiste
name and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If
your song is good enough,you will get a
response from us. Good luck
Re: BankyW: (Yes/No ) Ft Niyola & Find You by asala1: 11:33am On Feb 15, 2013
Nice songs. Not as bad as the comments here suggest.

(1) (Reply)

This Song Makes Me Wet. / Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey Fans Thread / Best Westlife Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.