Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

10 Steps To Becoming 5 Times A Millionaire In 3 Weeks !! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Steps To Becoming 5 Times A Millionaire In 3 Weeks !! (541 Views)

N3,000 To N2.4m In 3 Weeks. Weekend Games Only / How I Risk N300 To Make N2300 In 3 Days / Nigerian Millionaire Invests In Sheffield United (English Football Club) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Steps To Becoming 5 Times A Millionaire In 3 Weeks !! by Monimatic(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2013
STEPS TO BECOMING 5 TIMES A MILLIONAIRE IN 3 WEEKS
1.Join a team going for a soccer tournament.
2. Ensure that the coach is a volleyball coach
3.Look for a teammate who the nation has failed him
4.Make sure you are wrongly criticized before leaving for the tournament
5.ENSURE you draw or, in the better case, lose your first 2 matches. MAKE SURE your team is written off
6. You must DIE to win the subsequent games else you will be replaced with a foreigner
7. Ensure you or your teammate is called 'Sunday' and most lethal on Sundays
8.That reminds me,ensure you have a teammate called 'Obi' to complicate penalty matters
9.Now the hard part---ENSURE YOU WIN THE TOURNAMENT BY HOOK OR BY CROOK else you are on your own
10.Tell your coach to resign before going to Aso rock.
PREREQUISITE: Before taking these steps, ensure you have a president called Mr Jona and a house ready to give you national awards.
In case you get more than 5 times, remember who gave you the advice and do spread the 'love around'.
I wish you goodluck in your noble cause and quest for fame and I'll be waiting for you on the other side of 'Hall of fame'.

(1) (Reply)

Playing Football In Europe / Rugby Football In Nigeria / Joseph Yobo Uncensored: He Tells It All, Holds Back Nothing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.