Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Majid Michel To Star On Tinsel! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Michel To Star On Tinsel! (671 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Majid Michel To Star On Tinsel! by LailaIkeji1: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ghanaian leading man Majid Michel has joined the Tinsel star studded cast and from Tuesday February 19, will appear on the show where he will be playing himself. He has already completed filming of his scenes for the soap.

Asked why he took on a Tinsel guest role, Majid’s answer is both emotional and practical.
“A long time ago, I realized that my acting is not only about myself, it’s an extension of many things that I hope for in our industry. So I made up my mind to extend myself to film projects that improve our movie making prospects within the continent. I believe that this can also inspire young actors coming behind me. TINSEL is a typical reflection of that, after all, its’ one of the most successful soaps out of Nigeria.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/majid-michel-to-star-on-tinsel.html
Re: Majid Michel To Star On Tinsel! by oluwadare26(m): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
He's welcome!

(1) (Reply)

Carlos Slim Tops Forbes Rich List For Fourth Year / Photo: Stephnora Okere Motivates African Youths / It’s Official: Lindsey Vonn And Tiger Woods Admit They Are Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.