Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,395 members, 7,853,752 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Calender Hypocrites - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Calender Hypocrites (499 Views)

Nicki Minaj Full 2015 Calender Pics (sexy Hot!!!) / Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her 'too Hot To Handle' Body From Her 2015 Calender / Stella Damasus : Nollywood Stars Are Hypocrites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calender Hypocrites by mrlizo: 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
The topic may strike many thoughts in one direction but my intention is to throw your thoughts in various directions that are yet right.

February 14 is an interesting date in the world today. While various stories trail this date, it is agreed by a majority to be a day of showing love either to that special one, friend or family.

While I agree that love shouldn’t be shown once in a year, I strongly disagree with the those that totally forbid and castigate the valentines day and all the good that it comes with.

Looking at the world today, people have become so busy. We are up before sunrise and on the bed after sunset. Although some might still show that they still love and care even in the busy times, it is never really enough.

Valentines day, as february 14th is called, is not a day to be...continue reading @ http://www.newsinnigeria.org/2013/02/calender-hypocrites.html

(1) (Reply)

Sorrowful Poem For Goldie By Prezzo / Michael Jackson’s Family Sue Concert Promoter Over Singer’s Death / Watch This tight Acoustic Performance By Bigiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.