Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Oau Newly Admitted 100 Level ACCOUNTING Students Forum - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Newly Admitted 100 Level ACCOUNTING Students Forum (1570 Views)

FUTMinna Orders 100-Level Students To Withdraw / OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] / Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Oau Newly Admitted 100 Level ACCOUNTING Students Forum by TOSINACCA(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
Congrats to all newly admitted ACCOUNTING students.Let's rub minds together as we enter into the great citadel of learning-OAU(oba awon uni).
Always remember this:God loves you and that you're alive to LIVE FOR HIM AND NOT FOR YOURSELF.
Love you all.
Re: Oau Newly Admitted 100 Level ACCOUNTING Students Forum by BINTILAYE101(m): 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2013
Hello sir, This is nice but i think we will av to find a way to inform others about this thread, in other to get it moving. #mytot
Re: Oau Newly Admitted 100 Level ACCOUNTING Students Forum by TOSINACCA(m): 1:05am On Feb 15, 2013
Nice thought. I'm only trying to play safe so as to avoid a repeat of the CALAMITY that befell the former thread.
In the meanwhile, let's rub minds together on some questions and keep ourselves abreast of latest info concerning our admission.
Ps: Try and make contacts with the others you know.
Re: Oau Newly Admitted 100 Level ACCOUNTING Students Forum by Sirmikky1(m): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2013
Ghen-ghen...I catch youuuu...Una open thread,una nor inform us abi? I owe you 2knocks for head when we resume.... Any which way,this looks nice.
Re: Oau Newly Admitted 100 Level ACCOUNTING Students Forum by TOSINACCA(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2013
Please kindly help me with this question:
Ayeloja Bakery Nigeria Limited has estimated that the demand and the supply equations for the company's #10 loaves of bread(ignore this info) per week are:
P +0.2q=4
P +0.07q=0.76
where P the price is in THOUSANDS OF NAIRA and the quantity q IS IN TENS.Calculate the quantity and the price of bread per week.
If you solve the 2 equations above simultaneously, using any method, you'ld discover that P=1.6 and q=12
However, since P IS IN THOUSANDS, the price should be 1600(1.6 *1000). My question now is this: Should q be 120(12*10) since IT IS IN TENS, or do we leave like that since it has no decimal like q.
Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Oau Newly Admitted 100 Level ACCOUNTING Students Forum by Sirmikky1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
TOSIN ACCA: Please kindly help me with this question:
Ayeloja Bakery Nigeria Limited has estimated that the demand and the supply equations for the company's #10 loaves of bread(ignore this info) per week are:
P +0.2q=4
P +0.07q=0.76
where P the price is in THOUSANDS OF NAIRA and the quantity q IS IN TENS.Calculate the quantity and the price of bread per week.
If you solve the 2 equations above simultaneously, using any method, you'ld discover that P=1.6 and q=12
However, since P IS IN THOUSANDS, the price should be 1600(1.6 *1000). My question now is this: Should q be 120(12*10) since IT IS IN TENS, or do we leave like that since it has no decimal like q.
Thanks for your anticipated response.
I think it shld be as it is--- ''12'',cos 12 as a figure is alredi in tens...multiplying it by 10 wld upgrade it to be in Hundred.

1 Like

Re: Oau Newly Admitted 100 Level ACCOUNTING Students Forum by TOSINACCA(m): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2013
Sir mikky:
I think it shld be as it is--- ''12'',cos 12 as a figure is alredi in tens...multiplying it by 10 wld upgrade it to be in Hundred.
Thanks a lot for your help.More still to come.
Re: Oau Newly Admitted 100 Level ACCOUNTING Students Forum by Sirmikky1(m): 6:35am On Feb 16, 2013
TOSIN ACCA: Thanks a lot for your help.More still to come.
Ma pleasure
Re: Oau Newly Admitted 100 Level ACCOUNTING Students Forum by rajidgreat(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2013
9ce 1 here bro, kindly inform others and post more questions. Even if i av no answer 2 some but can n ready 2 learn frm oders soln.
Re: Oau Newly Admitted 100 Level ACCOUNTING Students Forum by Odunnu: 9:39am On Feb 16, 2013
Is this not a duplicate thread? We have an Accounting/Accountancy thread already and we have an OAU thread.
I don't see the necessity of this.

1 Like

Re: Oau Newly Admitted 100 Level ACCOUNTING Students Forum by Odunnu: 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2013

(1)

List Of Accredited 2015 JAMB Registration Centers / FACTORS THAT ENHANCE OPTIMUM HEALTH. A Term Paper. / How To Apply For 2016 Fully Funded AMENDS Conference -stanford University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.