Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,988 members, 7,859,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

Micostarmall_shoping Abroad From Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Micostarmall_shoping Abroad From Nigeria (807 Views)

Micostar Mall – The Best And Safest Way To Shop Abroad From Nigeria / Micostarmall_shoping Abroad From Nigeria / Micostarmall_shoping Abroad From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Micostarmall_shoping Abroad From Nigeria by ogunborsamuel(m): 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2013
Wow! International shoping just got easier,I heard someone just said How? Okay i will tell you How,MicoStar Mall has made International shoping easier by making it less stressful and more affordable to shop online,I ordered Goods from them and they are very safe and reliable,I heard someone said Really?yeah Really,MicoStar Mall offers one of the cheapest price worldwide thats why they have partnered with over 100 stores worldwide,I heard someone said Wow!You can say that again,just log on to www.micostarmall.com for you unbelieveable offer..

(1) (Reply)

Racket Pms Available @ 65 Gross. / Stiletto Knives: / Lpfo Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.