Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Become A Fashion Designer - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Become A Fashion Designer (938 Views)

Stock up your Retail store or Start a fashion Retail business today!!!! / Become A Fashion Designer & Dealer In Your Area / Becoming A FASHION DESIGNER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Fashion Designer by ayommynimi: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
Fashion designing requires low capital,you can even start from ur home,you can learn part-time,evening or weekends.undergraduate,youth corpers this is d time to learn and become an enterpreneuer,unleash your creativity and give the world of clothing you can take the career to any height read the story of giorgio Amani and others online the knowledge can't be lost you can still design and make clothes for yourself and kids.
If deciding is not easy for you or you want encouragement,advice on how to go about it or anything pertaining to this topic,I can be of help my name is,Ayobami kazeem am at 19 lawanson road surulere,u can call me on 07060472394 and08024456217

(1) (Reply)

WE INSTALL GPS/GSM AUTO TRACKERS / Printing Cost Nothing With CISS / 21st state of the art Security now in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.