Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Job Opportunites - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunites (640 Views)

Legit Job Opportunites For All Graduates / MSc holder searching for new job opportunites in the Oil and gas Industry / Hurry:job Opportunites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunites by oloyesam(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2008
Job opportunites exist with ABC Group come Sunday 16th March 2008. They will be conducting a session for interested applicants @ Memorable Gatherings Hall beside TISCO Plaza Mobil Filling Station Daily Times Bus Stop, Agidingbi. By 2pm.
To register text your details to Sam on 08056132380.
Spread the news and invite your friends as well.
Re: Job Opportunites by anietie01: 11:55am On Mar 13, 2008
Are you not tired of always running after employers? Let the employers run after you for a change. Post your CVs at Exood by clicking here: http://exood.com/jobs/index.php it afford the employers the chance to find you fast. Its purely Nigerian and is free. No registration charges.

And do you know that for the time you spend surfing the web, you can make $10 for each mail you read? Its no scam and it cost you nothing to start but your time. sign up for a free account by clicking the link here http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=martluther3 they pay you $250 for signing up and you get $10 each time they send you a mail and you actually read the mail and visit the sites. You don't get to pay nothing.

I just withdrew a $1000 dollars into my paypal account and i will testify that it is real. I joined four weeks ago.
Re: Job Opportunites by oloyesam(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2008
How do i open a paypal account?

(1) (Reply)

Free Computer Training In Abuja / Adic / Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.