Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,357 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues (41180 Views)

Rita Anuku Is Dead (Miss Nigeria 1986) / Hanks Anuku Debunks HIV Rumours, Says It's All Lies / "TB Joshua Rescued Me From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues' - Actor Hanks Anuku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by naijavlogcom(m): 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-YXLjIvmct7I/UR0gOcyW-bI/AAAAAAABcXs/hCch5fY6bU0/s320/TB_Joshua.jpg[/img] [img]http://1.bp..com/-3XCcNlMIlYI/UR0gJwNUHDI/AAAAAAABcXk/4bN-r2Wwtgw/s320/hank.jpg[/img]

The actor and former addict tells how TB Joshua rescued him from alcohol, drugs and the mental problems that plagued him for many years in a recent interview. Hanks battled alcohol and drug addiction for years and his mental state deteriorated over time. The former SA to Delta governor, Uduaghan, who has since relocated to Ghana tells his story...

"Yes I got my healing through TB Joshua. It is our Lord's doing. I never believev in miracles until this happened to me. I was having issues with mentality for over seven years, you will notice I have not been that frequent in movies for long. Even when I was special assistant to our dear governor, I was not in a good state of mind and this affected my work in the government before I was advised to seek for solution in Ghana. I spent so much money visiting hospitals, orthodox and unorthodox doctors without positive result. Until I was introduced to TB Joshua. I was only watching his TV programme in Ghana and was healed. I put my faith into it just like the woman with the issue of blood and knew that I would be healed and I got my healing. I am now a mentally stable man. I have dropped drinking and smoking habit, glory be to God."

www.Naijavlog.com

18 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by FXKing2012(m): 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2013
This is awesome

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Gbongbonosi(f): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
Congrt good news
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
Thank God for your life. You were almost already looking like the new Majek Fashek. undecided

27 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by gramci: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
Good

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by 2bosun: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
Jesus rescued Hank Anuku

28 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
As in...seriously? Jango! Na Jango really talk this tin?? This T.B. Joshua guy needs to be stopped. angry Who will bell the cat? Wey that Helen Ukpabio woman na?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by goldfish80(m): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2013
I always knew this guy was α nut case. Thank God ƒoя his miracle sha
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
Laughing while i scream in Chinese nwanka shu wa nyonto wa ka shuwa .Meaning = Really looks like Majek reincarnation
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
Now that yhu're healed, I hope yhu won't go back to drugs. Aiite
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by otokx(m): 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
real nut case
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by sgsltd(m): 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
devil can do many thing , but ejo kan a gbe ejo kan mi,just like Moses (one snake will swallow another ) do not be deceived

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by toykathy(f): 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
wetin come concern me? Nonsense!!!
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Bryancrox(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2013
Hanks anuku,Majek fashek younga brother...Tank God 4 his life..
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Etumgbe(m): 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
Who introduced u into dat habit in d first place? Abeg go siddon.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
My suspicion confirmed.

I used to view the guy as a mentally dissociated person.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by plainmirror(m): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
Hmmmmm just passing by
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2013
Mentaly incapacitated person adviser to uduaghan. Am not astounded. Same bedfellows ;DMentaly incapacitated person adviser to uduaghan. Am not astounded. Same bedfellows

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Smooyis(m): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
Praise be to The God of Prophet TB Joshua. But don't forget to come for ur testimony ooo

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
Shaggyfreshfish: Mentaly incapacitated person adviser to uduaghan. Am not astounded. Same bedfellows ;DMentaly incapacitated person adviser to uduaghan. Am not astounded. Same bedfellows
Another laugh in chinese again lashu ku won tu wa shuwa ki ki yon ton shuwa.You took the words from my mouth.The Governor we all know is suffering from senile Demensia.Time will tell before he himself will receive his own healing
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2013
Good for him, or else he'll soon be looking like Majek Fashek....notice the similarities yet?
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by albacete(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2013
2bosun: Jesus rescued Hank Anuku

GBAM!

Did i just make it to d first page?

What a feat!
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Yeeyo: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2013
Point of corection God save him throught T.B Joshua.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
Am I the only one who thinks this Hanks Anuku guy is related to Majek Fashek? They have an uncanny resemblance.

This dude's acting sucked tho, with that his american/igbotic accent...chei!! I hated his presence in movies.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Psylas(m): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
Smooyis: Praise be to The God of Prophet TB Joshua. But don't forget to come for ur testimony ooo
Satan is the God of T.B Joshua, Praise be to Jesus our Lord

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by executinal(m): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
Thank GOD for your life Hank. But never go back
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by oluwadare26(m): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
Nigeria and her politics! Imagine a man derailing 4rm Mental illness as a result of drug and alcohol 4 d last 7years appointed as a Special Adviser to the Governor of one of d richest state in Nigeria during the period of his illness! Wetin he want take reason? 9ja hnmmmmm! I hail o

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
Rukemi291: Thank God for your life. You were almost already looking like the new Majek Fashek. undecided
Brand_new: Good for him, or else he'll soon be looking like Majek Fashek....notice the similarities yet?
Oops, if only I had seen these earlier grin

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Opoki(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2013
Yes, I knew it...
I knew Hanks Anuku must be a drug addict even it shows in his voice and his look.
Go and sin no more, we've really missed u in Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by femmy2010(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2013
God is great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Chelsea Eze Nude Birthday Pictures / I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel / Bidemi Kosoko: People Give Me Attitude Because I Am Jide Kosoko's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.