Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

It's Exactly A Year Today,but I Thank God. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It's Exactly A Year Today,but I Thank God. (740 Views)

Interviewed Exactly A Year 2day! Resumed Yesterday! / Thank GOD, I Made It / Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Exactly A Year Today,but I Thank God. by assalaamat(m): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2013
It's exactly one year today that I finished my NYSC,though I've not gotten any job but I give so much thanks to Almighty God for His blessings and protection upon me because,I believe that,when there is life,definately there is hope.I will keep on calling upon him and I believe that,one day,my time will come and all my wishes shall be granted.Don't be an ingrate my brother/sister,the fact that you're a graduate and you've not gotten a job does not mean that you should not be grateful to God.Remember those that started schooling with you and are no more,also remember those that went for service like you,whose passing out parade was in heaven,it's not that we are mocking them but we are using it to appreciate God's mercy upon us.Nevertheless,in case of any assistance,I have HND in Accountancy and I can be contacted via 07067374959.Thank you so much for reading this,may God bless you!!!

1 Like

Re: It's Exactly A Year Today,but I Thank God. by olatomiwa(f): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2013
Job opportunity! Accountant CV's to be emailed to info@accountingsolutionslimited.com . Send your CV. Its genuine
Re: It's Exactly A Year Today,but I Thank God. by bimbcy(m): 9:29am On Feb 15, 2013
assalaamat: It's exactly one year today that I finished my NYSC,though I've not gotten any job but I give so much thanks to Almighty God for His blessings and protection upon me because,I believe that,when there is life,definately there is hope.I will keep on calling upon him and I believe that,one day,my time will come and all my wishes shall be granted.Don't be an ingrate my brother/sister,the fact that you're a graduate and you've not gotten a job does not mean that you should not be grateful to God.Remember those that started schooling with you and are no more,also remember those that went for service like you,whose passing out parade was in heaven,it's not that we are mocking them but we are using it to appreciate God's mercy upon us.Nevertheless,in case of any assistance,I have HND in Accountancy and I can be contacted via 07067374959.Thank you so much for reading this,may God bless you!!!
hmmmmm Alhamudilillah! 'only dos who can reason l apprc8 Him', 'whoever apprc8 Him 4 wot He has done l rcv more blessing n no harm l befall wot he apprc8 God 4' Gaskia it hasnt bin easy since feb 16, 12. In sha Allah we l get dia soon ma broda(surely Allah is wit d patient).

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Placements / ... / Empolyment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.