Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! (1062 Views)

More Working Class Guys n ladies Needed In A Hook Up Whatsapp Forum / November Born Lets Hook Up Here / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by darlingD(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2008
Madam, i will be coming to US next month for a very important course. You just came to mind, i want to meet u dear, see the person behind all this intelligent n crazy posts tongue

May I? your addy please. kiss
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by pahtahkee: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2008
At last someone wants a hookup with the Agenegbode princess!. grin

Walahi orisirisi dey happen for this nairaland. grin
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by darlingD(m): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2008
@pahtahkee
I hope am not asking too much bros undecided
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by darlingD(m): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2008
Almondjoy, i dey wait madam. cool
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by Islander(f): 2:55am On Mar 14, 2008
See you want to hook up with my 'sex therapist?", LOL,

Are you sure you can handle "hooking up with her?"

erhmmmmmmmmmm, let me get back to you on that one,
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by spoilt(f): 3:08am On Mar 14, 2008
you'll be suprised that she's as timid as a mouse when you meet. The persona people take when anonymous is unbelievable.
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by TheSly: 3:16am On Mar 14, 2008
SOmething dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Agenegbode princess. . . . . .Nairaland one and only heavy weight champion. . .with over 500 chieftancy titles. . . cheesy

We patiently awaits your presence! cool
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by fellybabe(f): 4:44am On Mar 14, 2008
U sure she gonna reply?
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 14, 2008
@OP
were you not the same stalker that was after efuah? shocked shocked NLers. . .you guys are just too much o
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 14, 2008
o boy, i can only wish u good luck with nairaland 'LOLO'
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by darlingD(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2008
@Islander, please help me if u can. kiss

@spoilt, i hope she is.

@sly, u sabi well about almondjoy o. cool

@fellybabe, i pray she does.

@morenike09, i am not a stalker, and i am not going to leave efuah until she say yes to me. as for almondjoy, i simply want to meet her, nothing more to it. cool

@OMO IBO, thx man.
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by olanajim(m): 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2008
Are u desperate?
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by olanajim(m): 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2008
Are u desperate?
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by almondjoy(f): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2008
darlingD:

Madam, i will be coming to US next month for a very important course. You just came to mind, i want to meet u dear, see the person behind all this intelligent n crazy posts tongue

May I? your addy please. kiss

Let me see your picture profile first, then I will consider. What position would you be apply for please? tongue
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by darlingD(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2008
Haba now, don't worry, you will see me when you give me the chance. I admire you so so much. kiss
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by almondjoy(f): 9:56am On Mar 15, 2008
darlingD:

Haba now, don't worry, you will see me when you give me the chance. I admire you so so much. kiss

Thank you! But no need for that. . . . you are free to admire me all you want on Nairaland. It will be ma pleasure always. You are fun on Narialand and I don't think it gets better than this. My joblessness ends on Nairaland. kiss
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by darlingD(m): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2008
Thank you for appreciating my admire. But i don't think it's a big deal if i see you in US just to know you and may be show me around. undecided
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by almondjoy(f): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2008
darlingD:

Thank you for appreciating my admire. But i don't think it's a big deal if i see you in US just to know you and may be show me around. undecided

You have chosen the wrong person. . . .I don't let people into ma lives that easily. No big deal. . .but no time for that either. Thanks for having me on your thread. My pleasure always! kiss

GOODBYE THREAD!!!!
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by darlingD(m): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2008
OMG shocked cry cry cry cry cry Don't do this to me now cry cry cry
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by olanajim(m): 11:44am On Mar 15, 2008
Why do you like picking out married ladies?
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 15, 2008
Good question, Ola.
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by darlingD(m): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2008
Siena:

Good question, Ola.
A man without a brain of his own, abegy stay out.ta my thread. This time round, it is not about your bitch of a sister (efuah) angry angry angry

olanajim:

Why do you like picking out married ladies?
Na crime now to be someone's friend? did i write anywhere that i want to date her? angry
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by sistajay(f): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2008
@ darlingd
I shake my head with such pity for you, why you de insult Efuah now, na because Almondjoy don turn you down gently.
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by darlingD(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2008
Calling a woman a bitch in not an insult sista-jay, his clown of a brother is pissing me off! angry
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2008
darlingD:

Calling a woman a bitch in not an insult sista-jay, his clown of a brother is pissing me off! angry

I can only feel pity for you, poor creature! And you can't string decent sentences together, tut-tut. Since when was a female referred to as "his"?

darlingD:

A man without a brain of his own, abegy stay out.ta my thread. This time round, it is not about your bitch of a sister (efuah) angry angry angry
Na crime now to be someone's friend? did i write anywhere that i want to date her? angry

Hahaha! So, you've got a brain, huh?! It must be that small, you have to sleep on your back the whole time, if you slept on your side, it'll probably fall out of your ear! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

So tell me, Mr Brain-Box, what HAVE you achieved with your superior brain? I see no meaningful contribution on this board from you, O brainy one! grin
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by darlingD(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2008
I don't have your time slowpoke! angry angry angry
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2008
darlingD:

I don't have your time slowpoke! angry angry angry

Of course you have time - well, plenty of time to go about chasing married women! grin cheesy grin cheesy

So, you must have time to respond, with your superior, lightweight brain! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Come on, talk to Siena - how can I help? wink cheesy
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by darlingD(m): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2008
Siena:

Of course you have time - well, plenty of time to go about chasing married women! grin cheesy grin cheesy

So, you must have time to respond, with your superior, lightweight brain! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Come on, talk to Siena - how can I help? wink cheesy
Give me ur bitch of a sister dumb ass! angry
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 17, 2008
darlingD:

Give me your bitch of a sister dumb ass! angry

Ah! But I thought you'd moved on from her, and no longer wanted her?

DarlingD! DarlingD!! DarlingD!!! Make your mind up! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by darlingD(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2008
You know how badly i want her. If not for the fact that she's married and guys on nairaland, especially you will not stop badmouthing my wanting her, we would have at least become friends long ago undecided efuah is one lady i find it difficult to get over.

Tell her something for me pls. cry
Re: Almondjoy, Please Hook Up! by Keziah(f): 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2008
Guy u need help!

Siena:

Ah! But I thought you'd moved on from her, and no longer wanted her?

DarlingD! DarlingD!! DarlingD!!! Make your mind up! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Siena, sure u have time for this? Sicko like DarlingD makes nairaland really boring for sane people, Unless u want to contact the virus lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship Needed / Tomorrow Is Sallah. Abeg Where E Dey Happen / Abuja Girls: Fun Of Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.