Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,293 members, 7,850,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

9ice, Toni Payne Reunite - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9ice, Toni Payne Reunite (870 Views)

How Facebook Help Me Reunite With My Family After 12years / Girl Reunite With Family 10yrs After Been Swept Away Into The Sea By Tsunami / People Insulted Me Over My Marriage With 9ice: Toni Payne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice, Toni Payne Reunite by kaironons: 7:30am On Feb 15, 2013
Artiste manager and showbiz personality, Toni Payne, despite the break up with her ex, is putting all her support into making sure that her ex-husband’s acting career is a success. Insiders say despite the break-up that tore them apart a couple of years ago after they had a baby boy, Toni is still very much committed to 9ice’s success.

Recently, she popped up at the premiere of Foluke’s Daramola’s Jejere, the flick which gave the Alapomeji boss his first break in Nollywood. A source who witnessed the dramatic reunion says: “Toni Payne appeared at the venue glowing with the confidence of a woman who knows her onions. She looked so great and had a special smile for everyone.

As soon as she arrived, every one knew it was to support her ex, 9ice.” Though, they did not flaunt their reunion at the venue for obvious reasons, the source revealed that Tony later joined 9ice back stage after his performance and the pair held hands and had a heart-to-heart talk. “It’s the first time they are getting that close in public ever since they broke up. Though, we don’t know where this is headed but it is obvious that 9ice really enjoyed having Toni around and we should be expecting more of this,” the http://sunnewsonline.com/new/specials/tsweekend/9ice-toni-payne-reunite/
Re: 9ice, Toni Payne Reunite by FXKing2012(m): 7:37am On Feb 15, 2013
And how is this any business of mine?
Re: 9ice, Toni Payne Reunite by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 15, 2013
This is a real,strong and mature woman.i respect women like her.which man will do this.the ego sef no go gree am to do.keep it up girl,na your kind we dey find for nigeria
Re: 9ice, Toni Payne Reunite by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 15, 2013
Gud for them#3rd to comment

(1) (Reply)

Am Missin My Broda / 16 Underage Pregnant Girls Rescued…as James, Quake Medical Doctor Faces Trial / Does Love Conquer All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.