Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

How TB Joshua Saved Me From Mental Illness – Actor Hanks Anuku - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How TB Joshua Saved Me From Mental Illness – Actor Hanks Anuku (1682 Views)

TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law / Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Reveals That He Infectwd His Wife With HIV/AIDS / SEE Latest Revelation Of How TB Joshua’sbuilding Went Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How TB Joshua Saved Me From Mental Illness – Actor Hanks Anuku by mrlizo: 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
Nollywood actor, Hanks Anuku dazzled many when he was the popular face that graced many movie jacket covers. During his ‘hay days’, he wasthe choice of many film producers looking for the ‘bad boy’ roles.

But like a flower that withers,Hanks became a scarce commodity. For years now, the number of released movies he has acted in recent times can be comfortably counted with the fingers.

In a reported interview conducted recently, the tall and ‘scary-look’ actor revealed that his career almost got ruined by...read full story @ http://www.newsinnigeria.org/2013/02/how-tb-joshua-saved-me-from-mental-illness-actor-hanks-anuku.html

(1) (Reply)

100 Days After The CHIBOK Abduction-What Next? / PHCN And IKEDC Staff Caught In Their Shameful Act! / My 3 Year Old Aba Slippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.