Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,696 members, 7,840,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Are Nigerian Leaders The Only Culprits? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are Nigerian Leaders The Only Culprits? (508 Views)

Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) / Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup / National League Unveils Names Of 146 Goals Scandal Culprits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Leaders The Only Culprits? by bulletproofmonk(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
After reading the thread on the largesse shown to the Super Eagles by Mike Adenuga, and how certain elements on NL turned it into a tribal war, I began to wonder if our Leaders are largely to blame.
How a noble act became an issue for certain people (who are supposed to be the masses) still eludes me....Seriously, I don't think Nigerians are ready for change. Like someone said, "our cup never full for naija".When our cup is filled to the brim and starts to overflow, your tribe won't even matter at all.
Quite sad....

(1) (Reply)

How Well Can You Analyse The Game Of Soccer? / My View About A Way To Beat Or Get Something Against #barcelona By Pooja Adebayo / Soccer Betting Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.