Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter (26783 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result / Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie / Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by sobastical: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
vanstanzy: Na wa o. Death is inevitable. That's exactly what "Ash wednesday" signifies. "From ash we came, to ash we must return!".
Hope she accepted repentance, so that she'll rest in the bossom of the Lord. undecided
Still can't believe its real! *Confused!*

God bless you for asking that question, only that no one is ready to give an answer.. Smh
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
death
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Francheezy(m): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2013

Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
We miss you,Goldie.
I won't light a candle,I will burn the whole forest for you.( I copy Ruggedman)
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Artistree: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
May Jah pls 4gv me for yabbing her heavy make-up d last time I saw her pix here.
It's just dawning on me that she's truly gone...like a candle flame in d wind.
I hurt...and deeply 2!. I remember God's promise in John 5:28,29 & I aw8 her resurrection, if Jah permits.
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
Artistree: May Jah pls 4gv me for yabbing her heavy make-up d last time I saw her pix here.
It's just dawning on me that she's truly gone...like a candle flame in d wind.
I hurt...and deeply 2!. I remember God's promise in John 5:28,29 & I aw8 her resurrection, if Jah permits.
no foorgiveness without restitution....so u have too meet her face to face....go to borno state
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by cyril83(m): 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
I couldn't see any reaction from tonto dikeh, I heard she's desperatey looking for prezzo digits..Lmbo! Abeg no attack me oh na wetin i hear i talk oh
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by sobastical: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
Francheezy: .

So all the media, kenny ogungbe and co are lying abi Akarabox abi wetin u call urself, she's dead abi na another goldie u dey refer to?
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Ishilove: 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2013
reportnaija:

"Gone. Flirted away. Taken. The stars from the night and d sun from the day. Gone a nd a cloud in my heart. " Alfred Tennyson
— gbenga adeyinka 1st (@gbengaadeyinka) February 14, 2013

Sheesh. undecided
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Opoki(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2013
[size=30pt]Pls lets do ourselves some bit of favour.
Enough of this Goldie Stuff.
I'm not saying we shouldn't MOURN her but seeing every thread making frontpage in her name makes me and very many other feel sad the more.
Though i never know her, not even a fan but for someone to die at such a tender age is so unfair.
RIP...[/size]
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Symphony007: 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
Omawumi is sending "regards" to a dead person's farmily, what happened to "symparty" or "taughts and prayers"??
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
Indeed life is but a walking shadow.
Yesterday by this time she was alive,bubbling with life away in LA, preparing to come back home to Naija. She probably had no inkling of death.
Little did she know that same night the media would be agog with news of her death.
Sad indeed. Very, very sad.
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by CMGO(f): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
vanstanzy:

And i hope u re not wishing her HELL, either?

Heaven and hell is not about wishes, its strictly based on receiving salvation by repenting of one's sins and forsaking them completely.
D scripture made it clear that its only a holy person that will enter heaven.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
Rip Goldie sad . Am so sure, some pple wil start cookn up fake stories about her death, they cud even put up a story of her sacrificing her life to Illuminant, by claimn she went to U.S initially to get initiated! I trust Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by cyril83(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
Opoki: [size=30pt]Pls lets do ourselves some bit of favour.
I'm not saying we shouldn't MOURN her but seeing every thread making frontpage in her name makes me and very many other feel sad the more.
Though i never know her, not even a fan but for someone to die at such a tender age is so unfair.
RIP...[/size]
Park Well Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Costa2000(m): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2013
RIP
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Cleverley(m): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2013
My thought and prayers goes to her family. RIP GOlDIE
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Lagusta(m): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Rip...but Mee I shall not die young.....cos am born again

#smh....

So because you are born again, you won't die abi

What of stillborn babies, what of small children that slumped and died, what of pastors and imams that just died from unknown causes

In fact, this stuff is beginning to annoy me!!!

RIP goldie, *crying mood*
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by sobastical: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2013
Opoki: [size=30pt]Pls lets do ourselves some bit of favour.
RIP...[/size]

Infact, its making someone goes deaf!
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Kezzy24(f): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
Laila Ikeji: this is sooo heartbreaking. I've been subconciously singing 'Skibobo' in my mind since morning. as if its on replay. *sighs* her death hurts

Her song What's my Name,is what has been playing in my mind since i read about her death this morning.She was gone too soon,and my heart weeps.
May her gentle soul rest in God's loving arms...
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
vanstanzy: Na wa o. Death is inevitable. That's exactly what "Ash wednesday" signifies. "From ash we came, to ash we must return!".
Hope she accepted repentance, so that she'll rest in the bossom of the Lord. undecided
Still can't believe its real! *Confused!*
Sharrap my friend. You were created from dust not ash.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Opoki(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
cyril83: Park Well Abeg!
I humbly request to know the meaning of the above or
What solace have you found in the whole stuff since last night?
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by cyril83(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
Becacia_Barbie: Rip Goldie sad . Am so sure, some pple wil start cookn up fake stories about her death, they cud even put up a story of her sacrificing her life to Illuminant, by claimn that she went to U.S to get initiated! I trust Nigerians!
some even said na 2nd dagrin while some said keke oguns used her to renew somethings, some were even accusing prezzo of transferring expired sper.m into her body system while some insisted that she had a dinner with illumnat puppet *lady gaga* infact av heard alot
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by sobastical: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
Lagusta:

#smh....

So because you are born again, you won't die abi

What of stillborn babies, what of small children that slumped and died, what of pastors and imams that just died from unknown causes

In fact, this stuff is beginning to annoy me!!!

RIP goldie, *crying mood*

Oh you've activate you crying mood abi Please some people in the north need some water for their plants kindly place a GP tank below your jaw to get some tears.... Yeye, cry till 3000 years she won't even blink her eyes.
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by vulpeslopez(m): 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
RIP Goldie
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by MCDumexx: 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
I tire o 4 many tori o.
Goldie's Manager says goldie is well

http:///sqSfJpgf
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Moukafoam(f): 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
Why are people still asking if it is real? She is gone and is final. Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† we should concentrate on now is how she died. Is it a homicide or suicide?

Was she sick, accident or poisoned?

angry sad cry cry

May her gentle soul Rest in Peace sad
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by ValNweze(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
And why is she wearing this exposing herself to so much cold...we that live in the states kn how much efforts we make to stay warm day n night cos of excessive cold..I think the cause of her death is not fat fetched..cos dressing this way cn put any1 in danger...RIP though.
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Moukafoam(f): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
MC Dumexx: I tire o 4 many tori o.
Goldie's Manager says goldie is well

http:///sqSfJpgf

Your link isnt connect, showing invalid. Pls add ♍☺re link.
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by toffeeD: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
So sad,RIP Goldie
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by cyril83(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
meenagiggs: Indeed life is but a walking shadow.
Yesterday by this time she was alive,bubbling with life away in LA, preparing to come back home to Naija. She probably had no inkling of death.
Little did she know that same night the media would be agog with news of her death.
Sad indeed. Very, very sad.
so you mean to say the travelling distance from America to Nigeria is 4hrs....bros you had better relocate to d nearest city coz ur village is doing you no good
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by vanstanzy(m): 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
meenagiggs:
Sharrap my friend. You were created from dust not ash.

Thanks for the correction, though smiley smileyand Sharrap! to u too. angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lovely Picture Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi By Ty Bello / Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo? / Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.