Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? (36472 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / 2face, Asa, Psquare, Dbanj, Others Nominated For MAMA Award | P.M. NEWS Nigeria / Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by tunes2k10(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
Nigeria’s music diva, Susan Oluwabimpe Harvey, popularly known as Goldie, who died Thursday night may have died as a result of doping complications, close sources to her said.

She died last night at Reddington Hospital, Victoria Island, Lagos, and barely few hours after she arrived from Los Angeles, United States of America.

Goldie: shocking death

Goldie’s death was confirmed yesterday by her management via her Facebook Page and Twitter handle. The post reads: “It is with heavy heart that I have to announce to you all that Goldie passed on this night (last night) shortly after arriving Lagos from Los Angeles. May her soul rest in the eternal peace of the Lord… Amin.”

The main cause of her death is still sketchy as at time of filing this report. Goldie was said to have been rushed to Reddington Hospital by close friend, Denrele Edun from her Park View residence after she complained of headache.

But a source close to the music star confided in P.M.NEWS that Goldie died of complications from the use of drugs. “She had complications from the use of dope. I guess things went wrong this time around.”

Another source also told P.M.NEWS this morning that “she had been into this drug stuff for some time now. I believe that contributed to her death.” Goldie, who represented Nigeria at last year’s Big Brother Amplified (BBA) in South Africa, is signed to Kennis Music.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/02/15/goldie-died-of-drugs-sources/comment-page-1/
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/pm-news-lagos-goldie-died-drugs%E2%80%94-sources

1 Like

Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by daguru(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
so Goldie is dead for real?
Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by Jerryjat(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
hmmmmmmm..... na wa ooooo.....
Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by Abujafood: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
PM News Shut up.

The hospital said she died of Pulmonary Embolism, an unnamed family member who knows next to nothing about medicine tells you she died of drug complications. Is he/she qualified to say what caused her death?

Anyways you guys are known for dishing unreliable news (you were the same people who said Oyo State first lady was arrested in London for money laundering when it turned out to be false).

Shabby and unprofessional Journalism at its best!

36 Likes

Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by BashMe1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2013
PM News again, Hian!!! OOH sad

1 Like

Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by funkymedina: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2013
If its true, its unfortunate. RIP ! Its not all behaviour we must copy from oyibo people

1 Like

Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
These ediots should wait for an autopsy report na.

3 Likes

Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by vlove1: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
RIP

1 Like

Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
Nigerians and rumour mongering. Your sources are not credible. How could she have been into drugs for sometime now, when she spent 3 months in BBA house without being on drugs. Drugs addict hardly survives a day without drug without having aggro.

Please learn how to respect the dead sad

47 Likes

Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by kinky90(f): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
Its her time to die.... Condolence to her family
Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2013
Me i don't know what tu say again oo
Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by spywareczar(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2013
Eyah
Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by iamswizz(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2013
what type of drugs? panadol

3 Likes

Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by dondada1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2013
[size=17pt]NIGERIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!! RESPECT THE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by Tjohn1(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
I heard the drug story too, someone said she joined some celebrities in doping during her trip to the US. RIP
Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by jamp: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
lets allow this lady to rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
na so dem dey talk! afterall Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson died of drugs too.nonsense! angry

3 Likes

Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by DidiLove1: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
Sad, very sad.
Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by cyril83(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
*sigh* This is getting seriouz!....@ Mod and seun, so you guyz decided to post rubbish to the frontpage to condemn and nail the dead all in the name of business, I expect you to learn from linda ikeji blog...No wonder you had never seen better picture to replace your faded profile picture.

11 Likes

Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by Okworigeorge(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
so mak i dey cry?
Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
T-john:
I heard the drug story too, someone said she joined some celebrities in doping during her trip to the US. RIP
na lie joor! how come we didnt hear she was into drugs until now? pure crap i tell ya!

1 Like

Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
It could be true,her death has symptoms of drug related,same way Micheal Jackson,whitney houston died.
Most celebs are drug addict,whichever way sha,God knows best.

RIP Goldie.
Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by CGKing(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
My friend tell us story well. Is it use of illegal drugs like heroine? or did she die of bad prescription or self medication?
Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by obama4osama(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
what we should learn and know as we journey through life is that what goes around will surely comes round.Good nite rest
Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
Abeg whosever is posting this "GOLDIE,GOLDIE,GOLDIE" should find another thing to post ooo,because the more i see the name "GOLDIE" am just weakkkkk.. Abi una want make we start to dey cry online?
Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by jabdock(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
We love you but Jesus love you most, may your soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by Henryogasele: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
hmmm na wao.....am just scared now.....bt wait o,if jonathan die now.....wetin we go say na d cause?? God forbid sha
Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
Her time was simply up, so lets stop all dz cock and bull stories....nomatter what caused her death, she cant come bk 2 life..RIP GOLDIE..WE MiSS U
Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by elampiro(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
Unprofessional report.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? by begwong: 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
It seems Saharareporters are better than this night crew these days!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) / I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose / Bbnaija: Efe Arrives Warri In Style For His Home Coming (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.