Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Tired Of Websites That Ask You To Register Prior To Entering Their Site? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tired Of Websites That Ask You To Register Prior To Entering Their Site? (1242 Views)

"Blogging"-how Did Bloggers Cope With Nigeria Electricity In Updating Their Site / Copy/clone All Kind Of Websites / How Can I Access List Of Websites Developed With JSP/JSF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Websites That Ask You To Register Prior To Entering Their Site? by my2cents(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2006
Tired of always having to fill your sub-conscious with various usernames and passwords?

May I introduce http://www.bugmenot.com/

Just enter a URL and it will spit back a username and password someone else created.

I think it's cool, hence this post.

Let me know what you think.
Re: Tired Of Websites That Ask You To Register Prior To Entering Their Site? by timmy(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2006
sound like fun, checking it out now
Re: Tired Of Websites That Ask You To Register Prior To Entering Their Site? by joeuser(m): 5:43pm On May 03, 2006
Hahaha, this is really funny. I tried it and it gave me this username (joeuser) and password to use - and it worked!!! Now I'm posting as joeuser, lol. Whoever owns the account.
Re: Tired Of Websites That Ask You To Register Prior To Entering Their Site? by joeuser(m): 7:45pm On May 03, 2006
Same here -- I got in as joeuser too!
Re: Tired Of Websites That Ask You To Register Prior To Entering Their Site? by Seun(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2007
Hmmm.
Re: Tired Of Websites That Ask You To Register Prior To Entering Their Site? by smartsoft(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2007
hummmmmmmmmm
Re: Tired Of Websites That Ask You To Register Prior To Entering Their Site? by niceuzor: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2007
Smartsoft & Seun - whats Hmmmmmmm Men Say Something !!! wink
Re: Tired Of Websites That Ask You To Register Prior To Entering Their Site? by Seun(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2007
Nairaland doesn't ask you to register to read the posts on the site.
Re: Tired Of Websites That Ask You To Register Prior To Entering Their Site? by 1ofall(f): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2007
This is one of my pet hates on sites that sell stuff.
I HATE websites that force you to register to buy stuff, infact unless I really have no option, if you don't have a "just pay" option I will go elsewhere.

(1) (Reply)

How Feasible Is An Internet Market In Nigeria, More Like An Ebay Operation? / Deaamweaver Cs4 Serial Pls! / Core Designer Or Core Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.