Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,488 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! (22299 Views)

Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes / Agbani Derago VS Leila Lopes; Who's More Beautiful? / Obasanjo & Miss Universe Leila Lopes at South-South Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by londoner: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2013
Good luck to them....they look happy to me.

Just because this man is engaged to a non Nigerian, does not give people the cause to talk trash about Nigerian women.

I dont feel threatened as a women when Nigerian men get engaged to or marry non Nigerians.

Do you think Angolan or Cape Verde men are feeling threatened?

I am too busy being glad he chose an African and a black lady

Congrats .....fine couple!!!!

1 Like

Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by topmostg: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Ileke IdI,

How will a foreigner win Miss USA?
lol.
I dey laff in yugoslavish!
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by tpia5: 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
Elise was probably more happy to be in the company of such a handsome african man.

At least of african heritage if nothing else.
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
I feel sowi for your kids undecided hmmm smdh
Ada Nri1: if I were his mum I'll kick against it º°˚˚˚°º‎​oohh . My igbo son, marry sm1 not even Nigerian talkless of igbo! Mbanu! Tomorrow his children will forget whom they are. Nne mulu ya gba aka nnwa. Loooolzzzz. The guy has probably never set foot in naija o
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
GBAM! They are a beautiful couple and am happy for them. I dunno why some ppl think if a Nigerian man marries out of his country we are jealous or it's the end of the world
londoner: Good luck to them....they look happy to me.

Just because this man is engaged to a non Nigerian, does not give people the cause to talk trash about Nigerian women.

I dont feel threatened as a women when Nigerian men get engaged to or marry non Nigerians.

Do you think Angolan or Cape Verde men are feeling threatened?

I am too busy being glad he chose an African and a black lady

Congrats .....fine couple!!!!
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by londoner: 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
igbo_barbie: GBAM! They are a beautiful couple and am happy for them. I dunno why some ppl think if a Nigerian man marries out of his country we are jealous or it's the end of the world

Exactly.......there are plenty to go around.......lol

Does every man on NL think all the ladies on NL, are in relationships with Nigerian men, even as we type?

Lol...ego all over....lol

1 Like

Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by rhymz(m): 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
londoner:

Exactly.......there are plenty to go around.......lol

Does every man on NL think all the ladies on NL, are in relationships with Nigerian men, even as we type?

Lol...ego all over....lol
hahahahahah. . . I get what you mean. . .how that ya Ghanaian bobo. Nne tell him to put a ring on it na.

1 Like

Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by londoner: 10:40am On Feb 19, 2013
rhymz: hahahahahah. . . I get what you mean. . .how that ya Ghanaian bobo. Nne tell him to put a ring on it na.

@igbobarbie^^^^^ see what I mean......ego, ego, ego......lol

They are the ones crying when a naija woman choses a non Nigerian.

Most of us, are happy to see people happy....period.

Not them tho....everything na fight....lol

1 Like

Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by Ejine(m): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2013
londoner:

Yes... Put a ring on it first cool
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by rhymz(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
londoner:

hahahahahha. . . Londoner no be so na. me I happy for you well well o, I just want charly to put a ring on it that's all.
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by rhymz(m): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ejiné:

Yes... Put a ring on it first cool
Ejine biko help me tell this my sister o. . .him and charly have been playing this love game for quite a while now, it is only proper to suggest that he puts a ring on it na. . .lol
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
Tell me abt it my sister. Double standards lol grin
londoner:

1 Like

Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by somegirl1: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
where is his brother's wife, Fifi from? anyone know?
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by Lexoria: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
rhymz: Ejine biko help me tell this my sister o. . .him and charly have been playing this love game for quite a while now, it is only proper to suggest that he puts a ring on it na. . .lol

Niaja guys rush and put a ring on it and rush and take the ring off of it.Naija ladies take their time cos we know the ring has to fit to avoid taking it off.You guys should learn.

1 Like

Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by londoner: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2013
rhymz: hahahahahha. . . Londoner no be so na. me I happy for you well well o, I just want charly to put a ring on it that's all.

Aww Rhymz, how sweet....lol

Concerned about the ring finger of a complete stranger............WOW,what a big heart you have.....and all this time I thought you were just "touched", because I am choosing a non Nigerian man. Oh how wrong was I hey?

So all the many times (such as on this thread) that you just had to mention my relationship with a Ghanaian man, was out of concern for my ring.....aww how nice......lol

Anyhoo...back to topic.

1 Like

Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by rhymz(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
londoner:

Aww Rhymz, how sweet....lol

Concerned about the ring finger of a complete stranger............WOW,what a big heart you have.....and all this time I thought you were just "touched", because I am choosing a non Nigerian man. Oh how wrong was I hey?

So all the many times (such as on this thread) that you just had to mention my relationship with a Ghanaian man, was out of concern for my ring.....aww how nice......lol

Anyhoo...back to topic.

hahahahaha. . .women, una can queshun the most innocent motives if una mind don dey made up. . .lol. . . Why do you think my concern is not genuine. . Lol . .nna eh. . .now I know why they say men are from Earth and women are from Jupita. . Lol. . I still would ve asked thesame queshun even if his name is Emeka, Bala or Akin. . Just looking out for my sisters, thats all. . .lol
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by londoner: 3:03am On Feb 22, 2013
@Rhymz...if I'm not mistaken, you have mentioned my relationship with a Ghanaian man a few times.

How long have you been married by the way?
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by litgirl22: 3:14am On Feb 22, 2013
Nigerian men are pi*sed that naija girls are happy for the couple, rather than b*tching and moaning about why Nigerian men are supposedly leaving them (which they aren't by a long shot).

Compare this to how Nigerian men whine over Nigerian girls with foreign men.

Insecure bunch. lol.

2 Likes

Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by litgirl22: 3:23am On Feb 22, 2013
some-girl:
where is his brother's wife, Fifi from? anyone know?

She's an ibo from Anambra ...from some threads here in nairaland sha...her sister is obioma isiwu who won miss mbgn tourism in 2011 as miss enugu.
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by rhymz(m): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
londoner: @Rhymz...if I'm not mistaken, you have mentioned my relationship with a Ghanaian man a few times.

How long have you been married by the way?

You are mistaken my dear. I have never said anything about that until this thread, trust me.
Besides, I am yet to find that special woman. The ones wey dey want so much but have nothing serious to justify their demands.
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by rhymz(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
litgirl22: Nigerian men are pi*sed that naija girls are happy for the couple, rather than b*tching and moaning about why Nigerian men are supposedly leaving them (which they aren't by a long shot).

Compare this to how Nigerian men whine over Nigerian girls with foreign men.

Insecure bunch. lol.
that is not true and you know it
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by londoner: 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
rhymz: You are mistaken my dear. I have never said anything about that until this thread, trust me.
Besides, I am yet to find that special woman. The ones wey dey want so much but have nothing serious to justify their demands.

Well....If I am mistaken, then please accept my sincere apology for the mistake.

Its not easy to find someone who you want to spend the rest of your life with. You see, its not every woman that just wants to be married, just for the sake of joining the "wives club".

Love is by no means enough either.....

1 Like

Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by rhymz(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
londoner:

Well....If I am mistaken, then please accept my sincere apology for the mistake.

Its not easy to find someone who you want to spend the rest of your life with. You see, its not every woman that just wants to be married, just for the sake of joining the "wives club".

Love is by no means enough either.....
this is the realest thing I have seen a woman write. Love is by no means enough. So apt and very precise.
I understand your point jare, no offence taken.
I wish other ladies can be this real about what they want in their relationships.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue / Kemi Olunloyo: "Iyabo Ojo Is No Longer Married To Her Carpenter" / Olajumoke Glows In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.