Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

If I Am Mtn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If I Am Mtn (1075 Views)

What If I Do Not Root My Phone / Can I Use Skype If I Subscribe To The Blackberry Service On Mtn Or Glo? / I Received 5 Calls Yesterday Asking If I Av Any Old School Box Phone. What For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Am Mtn by okoegwale: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2008
With 15 million, my subscribers are more than the population of Lagos (Most populated state in Nigeria) and also more than the population of Burkina Faso!! But I am not MTN.

I will operate like a collosus that I am but will be fair to all. Will use my position as the Dominant player ( The Kingmaker,NCC clarified the position) to nurture new entrants as that is part of the duty of a dominant operator in other countries.Help them grow and not stifle their growth.I will be a nice Big mama.But I am not MTN.

I will not wait for sanctions before I increase my capacity.Though as I speak,Billions of Dollars are beign spent on expansion so that my citizens (sorry, susbscribers) can make more calls.Atleast,I make more money when they make more calls.People from other Kingdoms (My critics) dont know this.Will also be collaborating with Banks rolling out Branch infrastruture to accomodate my base Stations for a rental. But I am not MTN.

My Mobile Value added services is where I will show the class that I truly belong.I will differentiate my products like Blackberry from what other Tom,Dick and Harry,are offering.I will implement sms/Email language translation which allows subscribers to communicate in 16 international languages.This will actual make my subscribers global Big Boys.Cell Broadcast technology will be launched and all Brand owners and Organisations will abandone their traditional method of marketing and adopt my location aware mobile marketing.I will ensure that this portable device with anytime and anywhere usuage replaces traditional media.But I am not MTN.

For my fixed telephone/Internet provider,VGC, I will ensure a workable installation turn around time of 24 hours instead of the present 14 days.It will be achieved by outsourcing all end user installations to third parties and calculating their cost per metre from the last point of presence.

Lastly on Tariff,that looks good.I will not change that.Atleast,I came down from per minute to second.I dont think their is anything after second or Millisecond.But come to think of it,I am not MTN.Just a citizen(subscriber) in the Yellow Kingdom.

Emmanuel Okoegwale

emmanuel@gomobileng.com
Re: If I Am Mtn by dragnet: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2008
Once again. . .well said wink . . .u a poet?? cheesy
Anyway I'd hav loved all those "If I was a dedicated yellow citizen" but I'm not . . .celtel for life ! cheesy or maybe celtel for now grin
Re: If I Am Mtn by DualCore1: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2008
very brief smiley
Re: If I Am Mtn by buzzgonz(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2008
Simplicity wink
Re: If I Am Mtn by empexy(m): 12:18am On Mar 14, 2008
I'm selling celtel forms(sori,sim packs)if u wana b a subscriber,hurry now!
Re: If I Am Mtn by skipo87(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2008
whats the usefulness of this thread. it seems so meaningless to me
Re: If I Am Mtn by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2008
Y'ello! !!! skipo grin
Re: If I Am Mtn by olablaxe(m): 9:37am On Sep 03, 2021
[url]gomobileng.com[/url] want to be sure of it..?

(1) (Reply)

Zain Internet / Pls Help!asap.my Bb Is Not Showing Edge Network / Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.