Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,402 members, 7,853,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread - Education (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread (170353 Views)

Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread / topic deleted / Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by hod898(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Largas:
Yes, I believe I'm for pharmacy. No. Recently, I got in contact with a 100L student willing to give out the heavy courses and topics to me.
He is yet to anyway. I'm willing to get them from anyone else too.
I heard 100L is very challenging as fail in any course will require re-sitting 100L all over. I will strive to never fail. So help me God.
What course are you for again?
Chemical Engineering, 260 post utme. Well I've been going to the state library to read ChemENG books. They're really interesting. Do you know that drugs discovered by Pharmacists are produced in industrial quantities by the Chemical engineers? ChemENG and Pharmacy have close ties!
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
hod898:
Chemical Engineering, 260 post utme. Well I've been going to the state library to read ChemENG books. They're really interesting. Do you know that drugs discovered by Pharmacists are produced in industrial quantities by the Chemical engineers? ChemENG and Pharmacy have close ties!
Wow. I never knew. That's mighty cool. I have now learnt something new from you.
And all along I thought industrial Pharmacists produce in industrial quantities the same drugs they have discovered.
And that Chemical Engineers manufacture heavy and fine chemicals in a chemical industry, a. I also know they're useful in the Oil and Gas. You love that sector, don't you?
I don't know where Pharmacists earn biggest pay. Health, community service or in the industry. I'll go into the sector that offers biggest cash.
We could be partners anyway.
I'm more enlightened now.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by UromOta(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
abeg oo. Pharmacy and medicine, wic 1 beta compared to nigerians economy
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Mohammedekete: 7:06am On Sep 26, 2014
when will payment for acceptance fee stop for merit list
Largas:
Yes, I believe I'm for pharmacy. No. Recently, I got in contact with a 100L student willing to give out the heavy courses and topics to me.
He is yet to anyway. I'm willing to get them from anyone else too.
I heard 100L is very challenging as fail in any course will require re-sitting 100L all over. I will strive to never fail. So help me God.
What course are you for again?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Jesuspikin7: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hi all....... I got admission into uniuyo to study chemical engineering. Hod898 I guess we are in the same dept. Looking forward to meet you......
Congrats to all others who got admitted

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Ghype(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hey guys,pls i got admission into computer science 16 on d list bt i checked jamb website nd z still showing "no admission yet" hav checkd 4 othrs dat whr also admitted in uniuyo and it showed. Pls guys what should i do.thanks
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by hod898(m): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jesuspikin7: Hi all....... I got admission into uniuyo to study chemical engineering. Hod898 I guess we are in the same dept. Looking forward to meet you......
Do you know how many ppl were admitted into the department?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by hod898(m): 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jesuspikin7: Hi all....... I got admission into uniuyo to study chemical engineering. Hod898 I guess we are in the same dept. Looking forward to meet you......
Congrats Jesuspikin7! Yeah, I guess we're in the same department. Really looking forward to start school already.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Cashrill(m): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Any mechanical engineering
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Jesuspikin7: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
hod898:
Do you know how many ppl were admitted into the department?
Nope. We will know when we resume I guess
Lest I forget please I haven't done technical drawing in my life b4 and I heard we will be doing it as a course when we resume. Please in case you did it in secondary school do you know any O level textbook I can brush through btw now and when we resume?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by hod898(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jesuspikin7:
Nope. We will know when we resume I guess
Lest I forget please I haven't done technical drawing in my life b4 and I heard we will be doing it as a course when we resume. Please in case you did it in secondary school do you know any O level textbook I can brush through btw now and when we resume?
Yeah, you can use Technical Drawing for School Certificate and G.C.E. by J.N. Green.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Jesuspikin7: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
hod898:
Yeah, you can use Technical Drawing for School Certificate and G.C.E. by J.N. Green.
Ok thanks a million!. Am grateful.... Can I also get something like the waec past questions for tech drawing in a bookshop?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by hod898(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
It's possible to get a T. D. practical textbook in a bookshop but the past questions might not be available. You might want to visit the library in your state, there might be good books there too.
Jesuspikin7:
Ok thanks a million!. Am grateful.... Can I also get something like the waec past questions for tech drawing in a bookshop?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Jesuspikin7: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
hod898: It's possible to get a T. D. practical textbook in a bookshop but the past questions might not be available. You might want to visit the library in your state, there might be good books there too.
I stay in uyo. So you mean the e-library?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by hod898(m): 6:14am On Sep 27, 2014
Jesuspikin7:
I stay in uyo. So you mean the e-library?
Any one. Wait, Akwa Ibom has no state library?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Jesuspikin7: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2014
hod898:
Any one. Wait, Akwa Ibom has no state library?
I don't know. Its only the e-library that I am aware of. Thanks for your help
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by mcfarlin(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2014
Jesuspikin7:
I don't know. Its only the e-library that I am aware of. Thanks for help
the e-library is well advanced i can assure you
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Jesuspikin7: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2014
mcfarlin:
the e-library is well advanced i can assure you
Ok thanks. I will try it out. Are you a student or a fresher
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by hod898(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2014
Jesuspikin7:
I don't know. Its only the e-library that I am aware of. Thanks for your help
O.K. I think you can use the e-library. But the reason I'm recommending hard copied textbooks is because Technical Drawing is a practical subject. If you need to practice, you'll need the necessary tools--drawing board, mathematical set, T-square, etc. In an e-library I don't think it'll be convenient and comprehensive to practice as expected. It's still possible though, but you'll be uncomfortable.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Jesuspikin7: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2014
hod898:
O.K. I think you can use the e-library. But the reason I'm recommending hard copied textbooks is because Technical Drawing is a practical subject. If you need to practice, you'll need the necessary tools--drawing board, mathematical set, T-square, etc. In an e-library I don't think it'll be convenient and comprehensive to practice as expected. It's still possible though, but you'll be uncomfortable.
That's the problem. Right now I have gotten the book you recommended and with what you said I don't really need that e-library thingy. I guess I just have to learn it on my own so I need to get an engineering math set + drawing book. I don't know how to go about the drawing board tho........ But my fear is even if I get everything ready CAN I SUCCESSFULLY TEACH MYSELF A SUBJECT THAT IS QUITE DISCRETE AND REQUIRES SOME KIND OF ABSTRACT REASONING? I wish I have the answer I really wish
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by hod898(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2014
Jesuspikin7:
That's the problem. Right now I have gotten the book you recommended and with what you said I don't really need that e-library thingy. I guess I just have to learn it on my own so I need to get an engineering math set + drawing book. I don't know how to go about the drawing board tho........ But my fear is even if I get everything ready CAN I SUCCESSFULLY TEACH MYSELF A SUBJECT THAT IS QUITE DISCRETE AND REQUIRES SOME KIND OF ABSTRACT REASONING? I wish I have the answer I really wish
Well apparently there's only one way to find out.
My advice, if you want to understand T.D., relate it to your course of study--ChemEng. Chemical engineers design and maintain plants and processes in an industry, this mean that they must have a good understanding of engineering drawing. If you want to understand T.D., relate it to the future, as if you want to design plant processes and the way the pipes are connected, the angles too, and you are learning the basics for understanding what you want to construct. In that way you'll understand the subject like Quadratic equations.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Jesuspikin7: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
hod898:
Well apparently there's only one way to find out.
My advice, if you want to understand T.D., relate it to your course of study--ChemEng. Chemical engineers design and maintain plants and processes in an industry, this mean that they must have a good understanding of engineering drawing. If you want to understand T.D., relate it to the future, as if you want to design plant processes and the way the pipes are connected, the angles too, and you are learning the basics for understanding what you want to construct. In that way you'll understand the subject like Quadratic equations.
Ok thanks
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mohammedekete: when will payment for acceptance fee stop for merit list
No idea. But the earlier the better.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Zaphnathstar: 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hi Bro, I think i have a big problem that requires urgent attention,,,,,,the firstname i used to register in jamb and post utme differs from d one in my previous certificates,especially now that I have gotten admission in Elect/Elect dept, wat shud i do, am confused n sad......
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
I want to mail uniuyo on my problem. Does anyone have their email account please?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by fonzy98: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
sad Hi friends help me out am really disturbed. When will Uniuyo release the supplementary list 2014/2015
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Donchukszy: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2014
Cngrats 2 d newly admitd tuskites.bein a tuskite z no mean fèat.i ws once lyk u-100lvl law studnt.4 dos in law whu r eager 2 knw wat 2 xpect in d prestigious law faculty u cn add me on 2go wit chukszy2 or call 07034856414 no flashin pls.once again cngratulobia!!!
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Truth24(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2014
Pls pls help guys.... Does anyone knows wat exact month Uniuyo do offer admission for freshers? I mean into s first semester?
And also anyone with information about how Uniuyo basic studies program is operated?
Pls help for d benefits of all
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by sirwealth(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
hmmmm uniuyo no be beans oooo congrat to the admitted ones, and for those yet to be admitted just hope on God and pray for his favour

this forum reminds me of last year when i was still A freasher, grin its a lot of fun being a novice shaa, but be sure u do not fall prey in the hands online scammers who will promise u admission but will wit flex ur money at the end of the day, uniuyo does not give admision to people who doesn't merit it, so if u scored 180 and above and u didn't find ur name on the merit and u have opted for a less competitive course, just relax u will smile like shark grin grin grin in no time

finally welcome to UNIUYO were simple things are made difficult, you will enjoy it sha grin grin grin
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
sirwealth:
hmmmm uniuyo no be beans oooo congrat to the admitted ones, and for those yet to be admitted just hope on God and pray for his favour

this forum reminds me of last year when i was still A freasher, grin its a lot of fun being a novice shaa, but be sure u do not fall prey in the hands online scammers who will promise u admission but will wit flex ur money at the end of the day, uniuyo does not give admision to people who doesn't merit it, so if u scored 180 and above and u didn't find ur name on the merit and u have opted for a less competitive course, just relax u will smile like shark grin grin grin in no time

finally welcome to UNIUYO were simple things are made difficult, you will enjoy it sha grin grin grin
Oga abeg tell us a bit about life at uniuyo as a fresher. Here is too boring.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (67) (Reply)

100 best secondary schools in Africa / Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.