Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Nigerians React: Btw Hillary And Mbama Who Do You Want In The White House - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerians React: Btw Hillary And Mbama Who Do You Want In The White House (746 Views)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Top Skills Employers Want In College Graduates / Corrected:nigerians React:obama Or Clinton Who Would You Want In The White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React: Btw Hillary And Mbama Who Do You Want In The White House by idhigbe(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2008
Between Hillary Clinton and Barak Mbama Who do you want in the white house and why? Click here to respond and see what others have to say http://exood.com/talk/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=18&post_id=23#forumpost23
Re: Nigerians React: Btw Hillary And Mbama Who Do You Want In The White House by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2008
idhigbe:

Between Hillary Clinton and[b] Barak Mbama [/b] Who do you want in the white house and why? Click here to respond and see what others have to say http://exood.com/talk/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=18&post_id=23#forumpost23

Who the fried chicken is Mbama ?
Re: Nigerians React: Btw Hillary And Mbama Who Do You Want In The White House by stalker(f): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2008
idhigbe:

Between Hillary Clinton and Barak Mbama Who do you want in the white house and why? Click here to respond and see what others have to say http://exood.com/talk/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=18&post_id=23#forumpost23

Shey na Hillary or "Mbama" go give us work. Abeg carry this topic go politics.

silva80:

what u mean u don't know who mbama is? do u stay in ebonyi ? well as for me i go wit the man think he will be making history so also will be Hillary Clinton but the american people will surely stick wit mbama

Na u dey stay for Ebonyi. The name is Obama and not Mbama
Re: Nigerians React: Btw Hillary And Mbama Who Do You Want In The White House by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2008
silva80:

what u mean u don't know who mbama is? do u stay in ebonyi ? well as for me i go wit the man think he will be making history so also will be Hillary Clinton but the american people will surely stick wit mbama

ROFL

Even Ebonyi people sabi say we no get Mbama.
you dey underneath olumo rock?
anu mpam like you. grin
so all these months you've been rooting for mbama.
Lord have mercy!

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Far With Pz Cussons- No News Yet? / Afribank Or Fidelity Bank / My Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.