Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Need Help Seriously - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Help Seriously (675 Views)

I Seriously Need A Seriouse Relationship Wit A Seriouse Girl / Need A Boyfriend: (seriously) / Seriously Need Someone To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help Seriously by jaeo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2008
hey guys how is life treating y'all ave got dis problem i have a crush on this girl for something now ave told her wats up she said she really likes me but whant us to be best of friends i asked her why shedont want to get serious she said SHE DONT WANT IT TO DISTURB HER STUDIES trust me guy dis gal is not serious wit her studies lately shes been spending time with dis other guy (really gets me jealous) when i get  to talk shes not in d mood but will be later
guys am really worried i dont know if she told me she liked me just for her not to hurt my feelings or shes playing a game
of getting me jealous or other thigns i dont know
Re: Need Help Seriously by bigfather(m): 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2008
But the babe is not yours in tha first place and she has made it clear to you that she wants you to be her friend, which means she is currently invovled with someone esls,so i see no reason for you to be jealous.
Go look for your babe .
Re: Need Help Seriously by Encomium(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2008
Bros, take it easy cos allow things to take its rightful course.
Re: Need Help Seriously by buzzgonz(m): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2008
Exacty  wink and mind you they re many fishes in da ocean!
Re: Need Help Seriously by olaitank: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2008
she is definately not for u as you can see she is for someone else
so, face what is facing you wink
Re: Need Help Seriously by jaeo(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2008
thanks guys u are really putting sense into dis brain of mine may be what i needed was somebody to talk and u guys have been dat somebody and more but still i havent completely take her completely away from my mind i think i need DELIVERENCE ha ha am just joking bt come to think of it dont y,all think d same
Re: Need Help Seriously by TOYOSI20(f): 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2008
@ Poster

I suggest u let her focus on her "Studies" cool

Best Wishes

(1) (Reply)

Is This True / I'm Running Mad For Her / Female Friend Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.