Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Top 11 Inspiring Real Estate Quotes, you can add yours - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Top 11 Inspiring Real Estate Quotes, you can add yours (3326 Views)

10 Most-expensive Luxury Real Estate Locations In Nigeria / Behind The Scenes In The Real Estate Agents Business / Real Estate In Nigeria: What Is It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 11 Inspiring Real Estate Quotes, you can add yours by llproperties: 10:04am On Feb 16, 2013
"A funny thing happens in real estate. When it comes back, it comes back up like gangbusters."
~Barbara Corcoran

"Golf courses sell real estate and that's why
they're built."
~Ed McMahon

"It's tangible, it's solid, it's beautiful. It's artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate."
~Donald Trump

"Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the
least risk."
~Armstrong Williams

"To be successful in real estate, you must always and consistently put your clients' best interests first. When you do, your personal needs will be realized beyond your greatest expectations."
~Anthony Hitt

"Well, real estate is always good, as far as I'm concerned."
~Donald Trump

"Every man is the architect of his own future."
~Goethe

"Real estate is at the core of almost every
business, and it's certainly at the core of most people's wealth. In order to build your wealth and improve your business smarts, you need to know about real estate"
~Donald Trump

"Everyone wants a piece of land. It's the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years. In less than that. Land is going up every day."
~Sam Shepard

“Success in real estate starts with believing
you’re worthy of it.”
~Matthew Ferrara

"Now is the right time for real estate investment"
~Adeniyi
Re: Top 11 Inspiring Real Estate Quotes, you can add yours by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2013
Okay
Re: Top 11 Inspiring Real Estate Quotes, you can add yours by llproperties: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
ayswags: Okay
alright

(1) (Reply)

Forsale 4unit of 3bedroom Flats upstairs with Global C of O Pictures included- / 6bedrooms Duplex Architectural Design / Proposed Restaurant Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.